43 comment(s). Last comment by Invest_Sensibly 2018-10-03 11:08

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-01-08 15:30 | Report Abuse

Whats new? He is forever selling.

Once the correction comes, he will post things about waterfall, crash etc.

Once the rebound happens, he gonna say he gonna keep cash by selling his properties, his kids bicycle etc.

Cpteh is trapped in a vicious circle. He will forever lose money if he doesnt change his thinking

cend0l

188 posts

Posted by cend0l > 2018-01-08 15:33 | Report Abuse

most o&g counters are oversold. there are merits to his actions

Cipetxxx

87 posts

Posted by Cipetxxx > 2018-01-08 15:44 |

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2018-01-08 15:45 | Report Abuse

aiyooo bullish wooo
suoerbull wooo

huat wooooo...

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2018-01-08 15:47 | Report Abuse

sell sell sellllll

kikiki

crash boom banggg will come

25,066 posts

Posted by speakup > 2018-01-08 15:50 | Report Abuse

BODOH!
everybody BUY ====> U BUY!

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2018-01-08 15:53 | Report Abuse

kikikikiik

profit sudah angkat lorrr

laba sudah tuai lorrr

huat woooo

itu sifu play safe lorrr...belon kasi pakai

25,066 posts

Posted by speakup > 2018-01-08 16:03 | Report Abuse

idiot quote Warren Buffet! Warren Buffet not Malaysian lah. BODOH!
In malaysia, WHEN EVERYBODY BUY, U BUY!

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2018-01-08 16:09 | Report Abuse

jangan marah dia ...dia sudah tua .. kikikikiki
old timer woooo...cut win !!

Cipetxxx

87 posts

Posted by Cipetxxx > 2018-01-08 16:16 |

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2018-01-08 17:03 | Report Abuse

i think cipet teh has bipolar. he doesnt know what he is talking about. retarded version of Calvintaneng.

Henyuan

110 posts

Posted by Henyuan > 2018-01-08 17:32 | Report Abuse

This cpteh never failed to amuse me. Should i praise him brilliant or call him stupid? Unbelievably self-centered, 自以为是. Bit of sour grape too. One thing for sure, he is illusional.

Posted by ScrewDriver > 2018-01-08 18:38 | Report Abuse

Guys, give him a rest, although I disagree with his point of views.
Afterall he is not reading these comments from i3 I believe, his blogspot is just somehow connected to i3.
But seriously if anyone is bearish currently or in disbelief, you may likely to miss out 2018 bull market.

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-01-08 18:40 | Report Abuse

lmao. he is reading all the comments here like what an attention seeker do

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2018-01-08 18:40 | Report Abuse

Sell to foreigner

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2018-01-08 18:58 | Report Abuse

If you never buy how to sell leh ! Sohai !

Posted by Tom > 2018-01-08 19:09 | Report Abuse

都说了cpteh用hell money来买股票了

Posted by Patron > Jan 8, 2018 06:58 PM | Report Abuse

If you never buy how to sell leh ! Sohai !

Posted by Tom > 2018-01-08 19:15 | Report Abuse

你在i3好几年了,你还不知道cpteh的演技一流的meh?
blogspot 连接到 i3 是他编出来的谎话,专门来骗新手的

Posted by ScrewDriver > Jan 8, 2018 06:38 PM | Report Abuse

Guys, give him a rest, although I disagree with his point of views.
Afterall he is not reading these comments from i3 I believe, his blogspot is just somehow connected to i3.
But seriously if anyone is bearish currently or in disbelief, you may likely to miss out 2018 bull market.

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-01-08 19:18 | Report Abuse

exactly. linked blogs are reposted by tan kw. cpteh blog is posted on his own account

Tom 你在i3好几年了,你还不知道cpteh的演技一流的meh?
blogspot 连接到 i3 是他编出来的谎话,专门来骗新手的

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-01-08 19:19 | Report Abuse

ah teh,you want make a name for yourself then give instantenous buy/sell calls.
so tired to read your cannon behind horse stories..Lol

Posted by ScrewDriver > 2018-01-08 20:08 | Report Abuse

Tom, is Tan KW the admin of i3? Because alot of repost was done by him.
Just curious.

2,945 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-01-08 20:09 | Report Abuse

He is an experienced trader? Then what am i? Roflmao!!

Posted by Tom > 2018-01-08 20:33 | Report Abuse

不是

Posted by ScrewDriver > Jan 8, 2018 08:08 PM | Report Abuse

Tom, is Tan KW the admin of i3? Because alot of repost was done by him.
Just curious

Posted by lizi > 2018-01-08 20:37 | Report Abuse

cpteh paling kaya now, 100% cash...fuiyoh...

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-08 21:05 | Report Abuse

just my 2 sens

firstly, wish All Happy BURSA Investing / trading 2018 !

as long as u make money, sell early or late is your choice.

i think to b a successful trader is v. tough. one need to understand the market, ie what are the factors/people that actually cause it to rise or fall at any time , day or period in focus.

not many traders can claim to know this, as often we think the market SHOULD b up, it goes down instead n v.versa.

Who are the major players whose decisions can actually move the market ? unless u are aware of these market movers n how they play, is actually an educated guess on market direction on our side.

So, to hold a fixed n firm view of market outlook n what the market is supposed to do, based on our limited knowledge is a major weakness to success here.

better to have a flexible mind, to say, ok, i take a partial position A, but i am prepared to b wrong. Shd the market move against me, i have Plan B , to take a bigger position in the market direction , so in the end, i can come out winner, rather than just cut loss, each time t market moves against me.

Not sure it it makes sense to seasoned traders.

The major hindrance to trading success in our own ourselves.

eg, a trader decide to sell in anticipation of a move down, n waits to buy back
lower. but, the market/share moves up instead.
often, it is v. difficult to reverse the earlier decision n , to quickly jump back in again , at a higher price, even though we see it will continue moving higher. we will still wait bcause we think we are correct in our view.

Good Trading !

darrenloo

57 posts

Posted by darrenloo > 2018-01-09 00:04 | Report Abuse

He is always selling. But never hear him buying? what a nerd! His blog content never fails to be comical! Keeping cash in a bull run? What is he talking about? hahaha

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 10:42 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to CP TEH !! U M

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 10:43 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to CP TEH !! U made a right call for KLCI index to b down.

Hope u made a lot of money, shorting the KLCI futures !

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2018-01-11 10:45 | Report Abuse

CP Tech old timer lorrr... "King Of Chart"

tatak tipu punya ... dia nampak ada udang di sebalik mee goreng ..kikikk

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 10:57 | Report Abuse

u cakap betul juga ya,,tak kan lah CP TEH , lama sini jika asyik rugi, sja ....

dia mahu keliru orang kut ! hihihi ! d belakang ...sudah untung besar !

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-11 11:00 | Report Abuse

Originally Posted by boeing767:
I invested my life savings of RM26,000 in the stock market after the 2008 financial crisis, and then it ballooned up to like RM300,000+ in value, which at that time was valued at >US$100k. This was back in 2011.

After running away to the US, I "parked" my stock holdings with my mom. Unfortunately, she sold a bunch of stock away to pay for my lawyer fees (RM100,000) and bail. Also over the years, my stock portfolio isn't doing too well anymore, because Malaysia is going to hell under Najib.

However, I still managed to move over a significant amount of my money over to the US using Bitcoins. That's for emergencies only, which is why I never liquidated them, no matter how hard it was the first few months in the US.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 11:02 | Report Abuse

u mean, CP TEH in US, now ? trading here ? bgt bitcoin back in 2011 ?

wow ! sudah kaya raya ini !!

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 11:11 | Report Abuse

mixup ? u mean u r posting for boeing767, in CP TEH 's blog ??

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-11 11:17 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Just my quick take on the issue. It has never been my intention to "shoot" Amos, but one must admit that it's very hard to relate to, much less respect, someone who flat-out refuses to at least have the dignity and humility to try to earn a living, and instead just conveniently falls back on begging for money just because there are suckers out there willing to part with their hard-earned cash.

Why would you listen to a chap who can't even make $5 to pay for his Char Kuey Tiaw? Where's the credibility, and why would you trust a parasite like that? And he talks about effecting change in Singapore like he's some revolutionary leader. HELLO, beggars can't be leaders, okay? You can't even lead yourself properly, how are you purporting to lead others? You're a total mess yourself. Why would any of your words hold water?

I'm not saying I'm better than Amos. But here are the facts: I too was incarcerated for four months while seeking asylum in my early days in the US. I paid for my legal fees (US$8,000), cost of living, telephone calls from jail, etc. entirely from my own savings (while I was in Singapore and Malaysia, I had a startup that made money, I had stock investments in the KLSE, I hoarded some Bitcoin, etc. etc.).

Never once did I beg for money from even my parents, no matter how the going got tough, much less from the general public. And I'm VERY THANKFUL that my parents didn't offer me anything by their own accord either. Because sometimes the best way to help someone is to not help him at all. Even if he's starting from scratch with only $1,500 in savings in a foreign country with no friends, no connections, no job, no paper qualifications, no proper ID, and even no moral support whatsoever from whomever.

The first day I was released from immigration detention, I had to quickly look for shelter, staying in the cheapest, most bedbug-infested bed in the crappiest backpackers' hostel in Los Angeles. And then I found a place sharing one tiny bedroom with FIVE OTHER GUYS in a LA City transitional housing program, mostly for ex-cons, junkies, mentally-ill, unemployed people. It cost $450 a month, and I was down to less than $1,000 in savings.

In that time, I quickly went from shop to shop, literally, to ask for work, and I got rejected more times than my ego could handle. Imagine being told you couldn't work as a janitor because you don't have prior experience. And that was in the winter month; I didn't even have a proper jacket. I dug the trash for a torn-up wool sweater and washed it clean and wore it throughout the winter months. Even though I was shivering when I slept every night, I still woke up each morning with a fresh purpose of finding work, even without the proper papers, as demoralizing as it was.

A Japanese restaurant manager finally decided to give me work, even without the proper papers, and so I started out as a waiter/food-prep guy in Santa Monica early October 2014. At the same time, I also found a telemarketing gig to fill up my other free hours. In total, I worked probably 50 hours a week, excluding the punishing 1.5 hour commute to Santa Monica each day from East Hollywood. I barely slept, I was just obsessive about saving up some money to survive.

Remember, this was October-December 2014, where people online were constantly criticizing me for being a loser, a coward, etc., when in fact I was fighting tooth and nail each and every day just to keep my head above water. I was so poor that I couldn't afford my bus fares, that I decided to purchase a $35 used bike to cycle miles and miles to and from work. And even that bike got stolen eventually, because I was living in a high-crime neighborhood. I had zero moral support network, and I suspect that even my own friends and family wanted to see me die.

At no point did it cross my mind to BEG ANYONE for a living. Not a single cent. I wanted each of my day I lived here, every moment I existed in America, to be a direct product of my hard work and sheer labor. Keep in mind that there was tremendous publicity on my case then back in Malaysia and Singapore, so I could definitely just set up a donation page like Amos and probably netted some easy money.

But I didn't. You can call me an ingrate, an immoral brat, a rude bitch, call me whatever you want, but you can't call me a leech -- I understand the true value and dignity of pure labor. I know when to eat humble pie, and I know what it takes to survive.

Amos doesn't. At least not yet. It all remains to be seen.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 11:20 | Report Abuse

i see u are boeing767, posting in CP TEH blog, ask for donation, blah, blah blah (with a v. impressive background story line )

ok, i was confused, am confused, nxt time to adjust...

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-11 13:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > Jan 11, 2018 11:00 AM | Report Abuse

I invested my life savings of RM26,000 in the stock market

ok, i was confused, am confused, need time to adjust...

8,630 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2018-01-11 18:07 | Report Abuse

Boeing767 sounds like Alvin Tan's story.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-13 21:43 | Report Abuse

Wonder if u take the time to record down your expert view / call on buy /sell either KLCI /individual stks, n update against the actual results ?

not so much for the benefit of your class members, who obviously invested thie precious time n money to learn from u, nut more imp[ortant , for u to assess how u actually fare.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-13 21:44 | Report Abuse

but more imp[ortant , for u to assess how u actually fare.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-13 21:46 | Report Abuse

to have an open dated call, without a stated date timeframe where your call is valid, is not useful to anyone, unless u mean to wait until your expectation actually happen.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-13 21:46 | Report Abuse

Are u intellectually honest with yourself ?

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-01-13 21:48 | Report Abuse

An intellectually honest person, will not afraid to admit he can b wrong with a call, as arent we all human ?

Posted by Invest_Sensibly > 2018-10-03 11:08 | Report Abuse

Best sifu