14 comment(s). Last comment by Ckpjail 2018-06-16 17:46

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-02-14 15:52 | Report Abuse

Alamak, is this writter crazy?

Albukhary

2,940 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 2018-02-14 16:25 | Report Abuse

Although I am not sure Chong is a good guy or bad guy, but I feel the writer try to terbalik the entire story... As what I can recall (from previous newspaper reading), TPY is the one who cheat Chong. Initially Chong's Protasco is a good company with good prospect, but after being cheated, the entire company downtrend.

The above is what I can recall from my memory only, maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong.

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2018-02-14 16:55 | Report Abuse

I bought more than 100 lots of Protasco in 2014 due to its good eps and dividend yield . When the legal dispute surfaced between the major shareholders and more than RM 100 millions was at stake , I decided to sell all my shares with losses . I do not want to know who is right and who is wrong . I have lost confidence with the CEO and its top management . Ultimately ,the CEO has to be responsible for the company financials at the end be it due to fraud or bad judgement .

Daim4u

108 posts

Posted by Daim4u > 2018-02-14 20:43 | Report Abuse

Looks like newspaper is chong wrote one. Cannot believe.
Court have proven chong lying and released the protasco real owners.
Chong is not stupid, if he did not ask the investors to buy over protasco he is not there today.
So he it right or wrong. He is the one making decisions.
So after he wrote in newspaper and what he did? He is taking crazy salary. End of day is about money lah.
Why authority not put him behind bar yet and return protasco to all shareholders?

Daim4u

108 posts

Posted by Daim4u > 2018-02-14 20:47 | Report Abuse

Oh by the way, chong not oly cheated protasco from the real owners. He made protasco investment fail on purpose.
So he is the one that drove and bang the sport car crash it. There goes your money.
No wonder after he sacrifies your interest he gets to own protasco. Bursa announcement
In annual report shows he is taking big pay. Rm40mil wor. You endorsed ke? You mind damage or him? Think lor.

Daim4u

108 posts

Posted by Daim4u > 2018-02-14 20:49 | Report Abuse

End of day gone case. Chong sacrified everyone for him to take money. The protasco owners, the 100mil. Everyone’s protasco. He is taking money laugh all the way to the bank as your read at your expense. Gone case, thats why epf also run.

Posted by Tansrigan > 2018-02-14 21:06 | Report Abuse

Funny here. Did the Ooi and Tey purhased 100mil protasco shares? Chong told them to buy or cheated them to buy?
That is like taking control of protasco already. How can chong be cheated while someone else loss money?

Posted by Tansrigan > 2018-02-14 21:10 | Report Abuse

How come chong ket pen can simply takes 40mil from protasco paying himself? Bursa announcement is real. So how come he took money and said people cheated him? People loss money he said people cheated. He took money also he said people cheated. Funny mathematic my calculator from Mars cannot count. Lololol

Posted by Tansrigan > 2018-02-14 21:14 | Report Abuse

Initially protasco “under tun daim” watch over tun’s staff which is chong was a good company. Chong salary was 50,000 per month. After chong cheated investors to buy over protasco. Opps, someone “cheated” chong by buying protasco. Sorry Mars calculator, I forgot. Chong salary today is 400,000 a month. No wonder share price drop. Plain simple. Forgot, “someone” cheated him, so he took 40 million last 4 years. I dont know who cheated, money goes to chong, so must be he being cheated. Lololol

Songhao

5 posts

Posted by Songhao > 2018-02-14 21:42 | Report Abuse

Newspaper reported ckp cheated tpy. Got reporter analysis here.
https://musuhnegara.wordpress.com
Now we also read newspaper said ckp taken what 40 million ringgit salaries and benefits?
This is not cheating but stealing. Why nobody catch him yet?

Ckpjail

7 posts

Posted by Ckpjail > 2018-02-15 08:13 | Report Abuse

Ckp you terbalik the story and spam newspaper telling lies. Got fools believed in your crap. Lolol

You mean “your protasco?” Mr ooi and tey buy out protasco from daim, and still “your protasco”? You are always a staff mentality psycho. Sick old fool. No wonder protasco goes down.

Albukhary Although I am not sure Chong is a good guy or bad guy, but I feel the writer try to terbalik the entire story... As what I can recall (from previous newspaper reading), TPY is the one who cheat Chong. Initially Chong's Protasco is a good company with good prospect, but after being cheated, the entire company downtrend.

The above is what I can recall from my memory only, maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong.
14/02/2018 16:25

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2018-02-15 08:52 | Report Abuse

the DEVIL came do what He do best...to ROB STEAL AND DESTROY

Posted by ckpsarawakgone > 2018-02-15 11:45 | Report Abuse

No wonder getting more and more project and share price drop lower and lower. Got a demon stil inside protasco. Gone case.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz