Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by More2It 2018-02-19 21:28

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-19 21:28 | Report Abuse

extract from comments in Blog :CNY Day #4 : Waterfalls - Feb 19, 2018

tehchiaksai Slaughtering newbie. for self. gain is no. different. than molesting a kid......even. for RM50...an.act if molesting isan act of molesting!
19/02/2018 15:01

Dear I3 viewers/sifu/experts/senior veterans/right thinking n level headed traders/investors

URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE !! GOT A SELF CONFESSED KID MOLESTER IN I3 , id tehchaiksai , specially created to hit out an innocent blogger CPTEH.

Y i say this id is a self confessed kid molester ?

Only very evil hearted kakis can think of such evil stuff to talk in an investment blog.If this guy is not such a scoundrel, how in the world can he think of such linkage in an investment blog ??

this is really hitting below the belt, n the people involved have no respect for the Chinese New Year festivities, whereby all Chinese n peace loving people, practice good thoughts in words n deeds.

PLS COME OUT STRONGLY TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST THESE GROUP OF COWARDS, THOSE HIDE BEHIND CREATED IDS, TO DO CYBER BULLYING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

WE ALL KNOW WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ACTIVE IN cpteh'S BLOG , to create a bogeyman to hid their real motives.
These so called angels instead of reprimand this tehchiaksai, is actually supporting him. So , one can assume, they are all in the same clique.

These people obviously Learn from real life, where the DAP is the created bogeyman for the powers to be, to hit out, to hide their weaknesses/deeds.
Know that this may not the politically correct example to use,but hope it helps viewers to see the parallels here.

All it takes for evil to reign in I3, is when good people keep quiet n dont take a stand

thank you

apologise to intrude into your blog.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz