Be the first to like this.

39 comment(s). Last comment by Temujin 2018-05-08 12:51

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 15:18 | Report Abuse

Yes, the crucial Qn,"Are we all better off?" good guide to voting...

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:20 | Report Abuse

yup..better off with new government..Remember Berlin Wall, look at Phillipines n Indonesia..welcome the wind of change

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:22 | Report Abuse

Scorpion -The wind of change

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away (dream away)
In the wind of change

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:26 | Report Abuse

the old BN will be put in museum...

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 15:27 | Report Abuse

Why not ? better than nasi lemak everyday, tukar menu maa..
after 5 yrs, tukar lah ! its your right, by adventurous lah ! you only live once..

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 15:28 | Report Abuse

unless you, anonymous, got a more brilliant idea..

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:28 | Report Abuse

aand the existing BN too

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 15:29 | Report Abuse

the rakyat wants solution, not listen to your problems,problems,problems, spin,spin,spin...

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:33 | Report Abuse

the new party is called Pakatan Harapan

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 15:36 | Report Abuse

PH means got hope to be better?

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 15:42 | Report Abuse

the new Pakatan Harapan, no party will be dominant so more check n balance , more transparencies..

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 15:43 | Report Abuse

PH new contractor better if follow Rafidah Aziz?

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 15:47 | Report Abuse

Sure BN no corrupt candidate?

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 15:52 | Report Abuse

Why they give free motorbike, other free gifts in yesterday ceramah in Selangor? Not to buy our vote?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-05-07 15:54 | Report Abuse

All malaysians are corrupt. Don't try to act like you all very clean.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 15:59 | Report Abuse

Beg to differ. Clean govn no need GST bec they should control their expenses.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 16:01 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT;
REMEMBER LAH....AFTER PRU 14....WE NEED TO KNOW & ASSESS....HOW TERUK MSIA IS ??? B4 CAN COME UP WITH BEST STRATEGY MAH....!!

REMEMBER THIS LOH....JAPAN & GERMANY KALAH TERUK WORLD WAR 2 ...EVERYTHING HANCUR & BANKRUPT LOH....TODAY THIS 2 COUNTRY ARE BIG GIANT ECONOMIC LEADER WORLD NUMBER 3 AND 4 POSITION MAH....!!

MSIA CAN RECOVER....IF GIVEN A RIGHT GOVT LIKE PAKATAN HARAPAN LOH...!!

Posted by leno > May 7, 2018 03:44 PM | Report Abuse

Billions of our stolen money by Najib Razak are frozen at oversea. Including assets like condo, film right, yatch worth RM 1 billions, diamonds, arts plus cash. All these are bought using our stolen money. Worst, Najib Razak also borrow money to buy these assets, on top given away to Taik Jho Low and company to gamble. Now, we have to pay massive interest on this loan. Not to mention the debt itself. The only way we can bring back all these seized assets and cash is by voting out Najib Razak and BN. Then only we can use these assets to repay the loan and interest. GST can be abolished when our country debt drop, RM currency will strengthened back, petrol price come down, and inflation could be curbed. Najib Razak is a thief. He said the RM 2.6 billion is arab donation. Meaning he also a blantant liar. Have a conscience to save our country, to save our family and community. VOTE the lanun 1mdb out. Bring Najib and Taik Jho Low to court. We want to see him rot in jail and serve as a lesson for the coming goverment. Sekian, terima kasih.

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 16:01 | Report Abuse

I am not corrupt and I believe many Malaysians too

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-05-07 16:01 | Report Abuse

Problem is not their money they spend but future generation.

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 16:03 | Report Abuse

As far that I can see..Selangor n Penang was served better under PKR n DAP. The Selangor n Penang people make the right choice fir change

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 16:09 | Report Abuse

in this world there are laws n the law is apllicable to everyone..no one is above the law..

Hafizam

317 posts

Posted by Hafizam > 2018-05-07 16:15 | Report Abuse

I believe, if PH win they will work harder n much better than BN. Because, they believe rakyat wont let them win next GE if they spoil this opportinity. N im sure if we all are PH candidates, we will make sure rakyat will vote for us in next GE15. N we as rakyat, nothing to be fear n worry. The world not going to 'kiamat' if PH win. Malaysia will be much better than before.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 16:29 | Report Abuse

Koon Yew Yin's Blog
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Latest post: Mon, 7 May 2018, 04:12 PM

An official blog in i3investor to publish sharing by Mr. Koon Yew Yin.
All materials published here are prepared by Mr. Koon Yew Yin

Blog Headlines (by Date) Blog Index
My Speech in Telok Intan - Koon Yew Yin
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Mon, 7 May 2018, 04:12 PM

DAP leader Nga Kor Ming invited me to talk at his ceramah in Telok Intan last night. He is fighting Gerakan President Mah Siew Keong who is currently a Deputy Minister in the BN Government, for the parliamentary seat in Telok Intan.

Nga Kor Ning is afraid of millionaire Mah Siew Keong because he is spending huge sum of money to canvass for votes. On my way here, I just saw Mah Siew Keong holding his ceramah in Poh Loong Restaurant with dinner provided to all the attendees.

Based on the huge number of attendees present here and the small number in Poh Loong Restaurant, I believe Nga Kor Ming will win. Now the people of Telok Intan are smarter and they know who a better Minister will be.

I remember I came to Telok Intan to speak to support Diana Sophy during the last GE13. Unfortunately, she lost by 280 Votes. At that time most of the people in Telok Intan wanted to support Mah Siew Keong because they were afraid to lose the Gerakan President who would be a Deputy Minister if they did not vote for him.

But this time is completely different. Pakatan Harapan has 4 component parties, namely Parti Prebumi, Parti Keadilan, Parti Amamnah and DAP. The current Government has more than 20 ministries. If Pakatan Harapan wins control of the Government, Tun Dr Mahathir will be the Prime Minster and DAP is most likely be given one quarter of the total Ministeral posts, that will be 5 or 6.

In fact, Tun Dr Mahathir has assured Nga Kor Ming that he will be appointed a minister in the new Government. Nga Kor Ming has chosen to be the Minister of Housing and Local Government if Pakatan Harapan wins in the coming GE14.

What did Mah Siew Keong do in the last 4 or 5 years?

He is like a blind man as he cannot see all the wrong doings of Najib including the billions of Ringgit he has stolen from the all of us. Moreover, he is also dumb because he cannot speak out against his big boss Najib.

I trust the people of Telok Intan will vote for Nga Kor Ming.

ALSO RAIDER TO ADD, THAT PAS THE PAKATAN RAKYAT PARTNER, DID NOT REALLY HELP UP IN THE CAMPAIGNING LOH...!!
THIS TIME AMANAH, PRIBUMI BERSATU, KEADILAN IN PH, CHIP IN AND WORK VERY HARD TO HELP 2 WIN LOH....!!

INI KALILAH....!!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-07 16:42 | Report Abuse

a person who had murdered someone.....altantuya...u think he cares for the nation?

a person who snatch someone else' wife for his lust...u think he cares for the nation?

Dr.M has way more higher level ethics than the majority of Malaysians have....

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-07 16:47 | Report Abuse

his sole purpose of existence is to satisfy the 'hole' of kak ros..not the nation...

and i can tell u..that 'hole' has an insatiable lust...lust for handbags...diamonds...paintings...luxury yachts etc...

130 posts

Posted by 1053628122 > 2018-05-07 16:52 | Report Abuse

how about "could we be better ? "

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-07 16:54 | Report Abuse

that 'hole' of kak ros....can even swallow the whole nation.

guess its worth the death of the whole nation just to ensure she has the ultimate orgasm!!!

miker

708 posts

Posted by miker > 2018-05-07 16:57 | Report Abuse

Better we don't know than domestically and internationally known like now

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-07 16:58 | Report Abuse

OLD MAN AT 92, IS A REAL CHANGE TO THE BETTER MAN MAH...!!

JUST LOOK AT THE MUHHIBAH SPIRIT OF PH CAMPAIGN WITH ALL RACES AND RELIGION...VERY ENERGIZE MAH.........!!

Posted by anonymous > May 7, 2018 04:55 PM | Report Abuse

old man is smarter in hiding, he did what this 1 had done, even more.. just that u didn't know...

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 16:59 | Report Abuse

To make you easy to choose which party to vote ? Vote BN you will get Najib/Rosmah, Vote PAS you will get Hadi/his wives (not sure how many), Vote Pakatan Harapan you will get Mahathir/Hasmah. These leaders have their own core value that will shape their personal and official life. Choose the leaders that have proven core values that can bring this country forward and not backward.

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-05-07 17:00 | Report Abuse

thks. !

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-07 18:06 | Report Abuse

Just imagine, according to PWC, by 2030 Indonesia will become the 5th country with the largest GDP after China, India, USA and Japan. I believe the country leadership play a very important role for Indonesia to achieve this. Change our country leader and we will move forward again.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-07 18:12 | Report Abuse

To make you easy to choose...imagine Ahmad Maslan, Sharizat, Nazri, Bung Mokhtar, Zahid...

ABCnewbie

92 posts

Posted by ABCnewbie > 2018-05-07 18:20 | Report Abuse

I don't ask this question. Mine will be 1MDB. So I put my trust in Tun M to set it right.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-05-07 19:11 | Report Abuse

Dear All Malaysian Voter, Please take along some tissue paper with you when going yo vote, this to prevent dirty to the ballot paper and get UNDI ROSAK. Please pass this to as many voter as possible. Thanks.

Posted by robertpantai > 2018-05-07 20:45 | Report Abuse

I want to know the true fact on 1MDB and hope my vote will enable me and the rakyat to finally know the true.

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-05-08 09:49 | Report Abuse

BN is a poisonous substance in Malaysia, they harm the police forces, the army, judiciary system and all the government departments including custom, immigration, inland revenue and registrar of societies and so on and so on.

New government only formulate policies and direction. Should not at all involve in businesses and listed companies.

Posted by GoodCompanies > 2018-05-08 12:18 | Report Abuse

Yaya..i am better off. Everyone i met is better off.

Temujin

72 posts

Posted by Temujin > 2018-05-08 12:51 | Report Abuse

Robertpantai..Google "DOJ report 1MDB pdf" you will have access to the said report prepared by Department of Justice , United States of America.Download n read. Please also read the official response from the government on this matter.Use your brain to think and heart to feel n make your own conclusion. Every vote is important .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz