Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by PanjiAlam55 2018-07-04 08:42

Silent Boy

888 posts

Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-03 18:45 | Report Abuse

I guess not more than a dozen will turn up! I mean, who is Najib! Nobody remembers him after GE14!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-07-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

many of the umno big shots dont want to go near him, not sure who gonna turn up, reason is bcoz once he get charged and go to court, all those... will be spill out one by one, so it will be quite embarrassing supporting someone like that when that happened.

Silent Boy

888 posts

Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-03 18:59 | Report Abuse

Can always get few bus load of felda settlers to come down! Then again who's going to pay them since the king of cash is in jail!

ks55

3,612 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-07-03 19:08 | Report Abuse

All blind idiots want to defend Najib.
Najib will be charged tomorrow under S409 PC CBT by Public Servant or Agent liable for 20 years imprisonment.

Criminal breach of trust by public servant or agent
409. Whoever, being in any manner entrusted with property, or any dominion over property, in his capacity of a public servant or an agent, commits criminal breach of trust in respect of that property, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than two years and not more than twenty years and with whipping, and shall also be liable to fine.

This is only the first salvo facing Najib, his wife, his step son, his lieutenants, and of course those facing 1MDB investigation and the school bags, stones, clocks, banana currencies 'discovered' from Pavilion and the abandoned houses........

Lembu case, Felda case, Mara case, Bank Negara Land case, DBKL Land case etc etc will bring in more corrupted people to court.
AG of the day may have to work doubly hard so that all the culprits to be charged within his two years tenure.........

targetinvest

2,637 posts

Posted by targetinvest > 2018-07-04 01:15 | Report Abuse

If turn out can have 10% of the ones in Bersih Rally, I also want to laff out loud already..

Posted by PanjiAlam55 > 2018-07-04 08:42 | Report Abuse

hanya org2 Bodoh dan Banggang dan Buta Hati yg akan menyokong si Perompak dan Penyamun duit negara...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz