3 people like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Choivo Capital 2018-12-10 12:45

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-11 17:06 | Report Abuse

Khazahnah.....there is no information what is the capital injection over the years.....the writer....and the people assumes the net increase in value is profits but it could be capital......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-11 17:14 | Report Abuse

private or not is false dichotomy

monopoly or not is the correct analysis.

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2018-08-11 20:06 | Report Abuse

It has been pointed out that due to lack of information on Khazanah fund inflows, the increase in net asset value cannot be truly differentiated. Some thing to ponder in my next news paper and media appearance.

Posted by Banana John > 2018-08-12 06:27 | Report Abuse

Malaymail news paper on 9th July 2019 ??? i'm very happy we have future news!

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2018-08-12 08:23 | Report Abuse

Thanks Banana John for pointing out the typo error. If only I can really see the future.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-12 09:43 | Report Abuse

People need to understand this loh....the Growth of GLC mkt value over the years are due to the very good guidance & management of GLC directors or is it really due to the inherent monopolistic position and its good connection to the government of the day leh ??

If it is due the latter, then the pay is consider very excessive loh..!!

As for General Raider take is that....it is due to the latter mah...!!

In fact if there is no dishonesty and siphoning of monies done in those GLC companies, an average guy in helm can perform equally as well at a much lower cost loh...!!

But some people wrongly perceive that GLC good performance, squarely rest on the good effort of the GLC directors loh...!!

I think Mahathir is right to implement reform, cutting out high fixed remunerations and increasing the rewards thru variable pay like bonus & profit incentive loh...!!

Yes it is good to have high pay overvalue branded executive, but it is excessive loh, when what we really want an honest average guy, who can do the job as well at a much lower cost loh...!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-12 10:08 | Report Abuse

finding a home for GLC shares have helped the Index....the real test come when the vitamin stops.

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2018-08-12 13:04 | Report Abuse

A big thank you to Banana John, qqq3 and stock raider for commenting.
And another thank you to Calvin Tan and Aries for liking.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2018-12-10 12:45 | Report Abuse

Great write up.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz