Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by A D 2018-10-18 17:54

A D

115 posts

Posted by A D > 2018-10-18 17:54 | Report Abuse

IMPORTANT NOTE AND ADVICE TO INVESTORS.

As an investor and pensioner I am very happy to have invested in Paramount. The quoted DY is given as 7.7%, in Star Biz and the website. Can the Paramon management confirm this DY as 7.7% which is very high indeed.In fact if this figure is correct, then I would strongly advise my coinvestors not to invest in PNB unit trusts ( like Amanah Saham or ASW) which only gives you an interest of 6% pa ( under its name called as distribution per unit ) or bank FD which gives up to interest of up to 4%pa.
You have to also remember that your investment in Paramon share is well protected and I have had this share for more than ten years. I am very happy invested in Paramont. Paramount corporation may call me at 03 78762572 for further clarification.
For your information I advise investors NOT to invest in any unit trust like Public Mutual which in general is nontransparent and their agents ( who are called as CONSULTANTS) only give you the half positive side and not the negative side such as the first management fee of 5.5% of your investment sum which is not accounted for also as the invested money. As a result your investment Unit Trust sum does NOT include the 5.5% you have paid first. For more information you are advised to call me at 03-78762572. Note I am not an agent of any Unit Trust company. Regards. A.D. Thanaraj AMN

Post a Comment
Market Buzz