SJSOON

2,567 posts

Posted by SJSOON > 2018-11-15 07:26 | Report Abuse

Well said

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-15 08:16 | Report Abuse

Additional update

Last year I phoned Mr Liew of Helang Camar. I found out that he had left the Used Car Business in Kl for more than a decade already. And to my surprise having not been in contact for more than a decade he could still remember me.

Mr Liew of Sabah no longer deals with car business in Kl as the times for Used Car Business is long gone

With so many new cars to chose from and the abundance of Used Cars times are tough

And even more tough times due to Bank stringent loans for Used Cars

For every 10 cars sold about 50% of the loans submitted will be rejected by banks

So Mr Liew has given up the Used Car Business for good and gone back to tend his Oil Palm plantations in Sabah.

Posted by spidershock > 2018-11-15 08:57 | Report Abuse

well articulated

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2018-11-15 14:11 | Report Abuse

Diversification increase the risk. In a big downturn, u will lose even if u diversify.
Take 1997 as an example. U will still be affected even if u diversify. The winners are those who sold all these shares n bought back in 1998.

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-15 20:58 | Report Abuse

Sold all shares before market crash and bought back in 98?

If one is so Chun Chun.

Chances are people like So Motor Ho, Mr N of Batu Pahat will go into margin account and keep up buying falling knives till total bankruptcy.

So it is easy to say but few are able to do it.
It calls for market timing rather than true investing

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-15 20:59 | Report Abuse

And market timing is another form of speculation and akin to gambling

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2018-11-16 10:04 | Report Abuse

The scale of the crisis already tells u what to expect. Which bet will u take. I sold off all my shares n bought back in Sept 1998.

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

Ok you are so clever

Now post and tell all i3 forumers when we should sell all shares and getout 100%

Give the exact date please.

And also the exact day to buy back

Now don't be slippery and run away

POST IT HERE AND LET EVERYBODY SEE OK

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

Ok you are so clever

Now post and tell all i3 forumers when we should sell all shares and getout 100%

Give the exact date please.

And also the exact day to buy back

Now don't be slippery and run away

POST IT HERE AND LET EVERYBODY SEE OK

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-11-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

We must invest according to proven method tested and tried universally

Odd luck or hit and run type of investing or go full margin in thoughtless speculation has caused many bankruptcies and sleepless nights

Posted by KLCI Going Heaven > 2019-01-12 19:09 | Report Abuse

good advice Master

calvintaneng

53,345 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-03-16 17:34 | Report Abuse

NOW CAN SELL EKSONS AND SWITCH TO OIL AND GAS BULL RUN STOCKS LIKE VELESTO OR DESTINI FOR BETTER UPSIDE POTENTIAL!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-16 17:41 | Report Abuse

as always Unker Calvin gives good advice, I wonder if he found it all from Bible. Maybe I should try reading the Bible liao, just finished my Intelligent Investor

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 17:46 | Report Abuse

Dragon,

Raider don understand why u r so bodoh loh ??

Ahfah son is already in Australia studying in university mah...!!

Yes at the Height of Hengyuan bull run, ahfah could have sold her share with the huge profit and can finance all her son 4 yrs education needs plus living expenses without coming out a single sen.

Unfortunately Hengyuan share price collapse...with the help of raider advising her to cut wins,she still manage to still sell at a much smaller profit, and can only pay for 1 term term australia university fees from the share disposal profit excluding expenses.

Meaning ahfah need to work harder and spend less on luxury to support her son study in Australia loh....!!

Ahfah still happy, according to her, it is fated..she need to continue work harder and this confirm by her prayers in 9 dragon temple in KL, which the tukang tilik at the temple advice her to work very hard & her 2nd wind of her big success in stockmarket will come very soon loh...!! When that comes, she must seize the decisive opportunity with vigor and not let it slip away anymore loh...!!

Thats why Ahfah is relying on raider cocksure sapnrg surewins coming in with investment in a big way loh....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Mar 16, 2019 05:05 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet Monk...Ah Fah story is very good example....we must learn from Ah Fah past experience...Ah Fah can be very rich...can afford continue to send money to her son very much depend on Janda Sapura now...no doubt you can help Ah Fah now...but...you must know Ah Fah has not much of experience as she was burnt like a charcoal in HRC b4...her pocket got a big hole that time....so...I would suggest to Ah Fah to follow Tongkarat method to minimise the risk ..get as much FOC saham as possible...so she can keep her money safe and sound...can sleep well at nite...like this will be better serve ah Fah future need....so she can stop selling veggies at Pasar Pudu again....lol....aiyoyo...kikiki

Post a Comment
Market Buzz