Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by profl 2019-06-13 23:52

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2019-01-30 09:25 | Report Abuse

What is that to shout ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-01-30 09:59 | Report Abuse

Actually it is nothing to shout about, just having some fun with my experiment.

For a company making 15 million in profit in 2017, I thought a profit guidance of 3-5 million extra would give you a earnings increase of 25-30%. You don't think that is something interesting?

Let me throw you some figures.

Today if you buy pphb for 92 million, you get a clear view of profits of 18 million in 2018 year end.

Then you add growth trigger of 4 million per year from those 160 rooms and retail units and parking fees. You get 22 million.

Then you add the average growth rate of 2 million a year, and 1 million from their other income, you get 25 million.

If you get 25 million profit every year, and they start to do a dividend of 2-3 million to shareholders, you do the math?

Obviously this is all theoretical. The horrible management still pisses me off, but bad management can go away. Profitable business still starts

How often do you get to borrow 100 dollars and get back 25 dollars every year?

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-26 21:48 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Repost from PPHB forum.
I refer your comment:
Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 25, 2019 07:14 PM | Report Abuse
Remember this?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/philip5/191895.jsp
Am I the oracle of Kota Kinabalu now? I told you we are looking at profits of 18 million in 2018 year end. Turns out PPHB did 19 million instead.
Although I said opportunity cost of PCHEM is much better (all time high revenues and all time high dividends this quarter), PPHB also did well for itself.
All you need now is someone to step up, go to the AGM and request them to give out 1 cent dividend (of 2 million), and take less director fees (from 7 million to 5 million), then everyone will see the value of PPHB shine, from 103 million net worth to 200 million net worth.
Be a shareholder, treat yourself as a partner in the business working together with PPHB management to grow the business together. Tell them if they reward shareholders, you will be more than willing to buy into rights issue and warrants purchases to grow the business fully!
Good luck and god bless!

I am disappointed with you, after promoted PPHB and now you are asking someone to do the dirty job of attending the AGM and wrestle with family of wild boar to steal some leaf-over from the wild boar jaw: request them to give out 1 cent dividend (of 2 million), and take less director fees (from 7 million to 5 million).

I think you owe those buying into PPHB after reading your article an obligation and duty to confront the BOD during AGM and demand the rightful share of profit (Dividend) and possible a Formal Dividend policy.

Thank you

profl

2 posts

Posted by profl > 2019-06-13 23:52 | Report Abuse

Regarding the current qr released this year, the contingent liabilities they disclossd are around 168m. In qr4 2018, the contingent liabilties are around 170m. However in their annual report, they declared that there is no such contingency and only a 5m for their subsidaries. Can I know the reason why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz