1 person likes this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2019-03-30 19:54

Posted by antoniomc27 > 2019-02-07 20:42 | Report Abuse

Yes, very healthy to plant Palm Oil for the economy (of some lucky few) too.

probability

14,460 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-02-07 20:51 | Report Abuse

palm tree are actually organic solar panels.....

they are the sustainable, environmentally friendly energy source for the human consumption...

just like how solar panel are promoted to replace fossil fuels for electricity generation and transportation...we should promote palm oil consumption

probability

14,460 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-30 15:07 | Report Abuse

My Say: Make MY palm oil a great brand

Qua Kiat Seng/The Edge Malaysia

March 30, 2019 11:30 am +08

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/my-say-make-my-palm-oil-great-brand

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-30 18:48 | Report Abuse

I think this Fortune bull is a traitor to Msia Nation loh...!!

His statement on oil palm is fill with malicious aim, discrediting and destroying the beloved nation economy..!!

As a Traitor this Fortune bull ought to be caught put behind bars or shoot loh..!!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 30, 2019 6:39 PM | Report Abuse

Malaysians should drink a can of palm oil a day! Love our palm oil! Forget about the bad health effect!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-30 19:08 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-30 19:18 | Report Abuse

U cannot joke on the national economy, when million important livehood depended on it mah.....!!

If u do that, people will label u a traitor to the nation loh..!!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 30, 2019 7:15 PM | Report Abuse

Dude! It's meant to be a humour! Don't you have sense of humour! You suppose to laugh! Why are you so angry with your self! You obviously having personal problem of your own making!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-30 19:30 | Report Abuse

U talk like a health and environment expert can u put some evidence here to prove that your claim instead of listening to the west negative untrue fake campaign loh......!!

posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 30, 2019 7:23 PM | Report Abuse

Dude! Wee already gave a brilliant suggestion! You don't ask malaysians to consump more palm oil! The thing is Indonesia and Malaysia must work together to create a singular pricing mechanism! And planters must ensure they really take good care of the environment! You go to Sarawak and see how polluted the rivers have become! Are you suggesting it's okay to kill hundred of thousand innocents sarawakians but it's not okay to make a silly joke! Obviously your brain has something wrong with it!

Fortune Bull
875 posts
Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 30, 2019 7:24 PM | Report Abuse

Theresa Kok must go down to Sarawak and see hundred of thousand ibans infected with dumping of poison and fertilizers into their rivers! They are human too you know!

Fortune Bull
875 posts
Posted by Fortune Bull > Mar 30, 2019 7:25 PM | Report Abuse

Raider! I wonder if you are still a human being at all!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-03-30 19:54 | Report Abuse

We should go big into biogas, biomass-palm oil waste's use to convert into power energy and biodegrable plastic. This will solve palm oil sustainability issue and plastic waste at the same time. Govt. keep stupidly penalise poor citizens myr0.20-PEN to increase to myr0.50- for plastic bag but never think out of box. wakaka

Post a Comment
Market Buzz