9 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by KUKU JIAO PUNTER 2019-02-26 20:07

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-02-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

Ass Ass Lee thanks for your advice, too bad my son Jon will not take in my advice, Any idea to make him more obedient?

Regards,
Connie.

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-02-24 13:32 | Report Abuse

Dear Connie555,
Jonny English is one fine young man everyone loves to have as a son. He is a little bit rebellion, anti-establishment but open minded, speak his mind (which appear like no big not small or disobedient), have a heart of gold (Integrity is doing the right thing), confident and at the same time humble enough to planted his two feet on the ground. I quote, “I'll end up very rich in the future anyway, why stress. If I got very rich today, no idea what to do with the money also. Still eat chicken rice at the same place.” So give him some space for him to find his own meaning of life and count your blessing of having such a good son.

But for heaven sake please gets him a girlfriend otherwise he will end up like Mr. Philip “a book with a couple of legs sticking out” and so longwinded (Lohsoh).

Thank you
P/S: What is life? Without a wife, where the pleasure lies in between her thigh. Raise monster raise, double its normal size, go in between her tight and make her stomach rise. That is life.
Reminder from Calvintaneng: As today is LORD's Day, please no dirty talk. Do visit www.chick.com

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-02-25 12:07 | Report Abuse

Right Action To Follow

Manekineko

118 posts

Posted by Manekineko > 2019-02-25 12:24 | Report Abuse

Well said! Admire Mr. Zhu's wisdom.

Jilohhuat

177 posts

Posted by Jilohhuat > 2019-02-25 13:14 | Report Abuse

Pearls of wisdom , Tq for sharing Mr Lee

michaelwong

3,068 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-02-25 23:34 | Report Abuse

An inspiration to keep up with life without looking backwards for what we have offered in generosity without rewards as we grow older and older . The quality of life is unmeasurable if one's lived a life not how much you make, but how much you give as contributions in return to help the needy and unfortunate in the societies like MR.Koon Yew Yin . He should be shower by the blessings of God grace !

Posted by KUKU JIAO PUNTER > 2019-02-26 20:07 | Report Abuse

i am 20 this year, i want to retire also, working life so lifeless

Post a Comment
Market Buzz