3 people like this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by Dickyyou 2019-03-17 17:17

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 23:17 | Report Abuse

Unker correct, I was about to ask you why INSAS no give dividend. I know sharebuyback not an option. But you friend with CEO mah, any ideas or indication he wants to give us some dividend ah? He got a lot of dividend from INARI already also wor, time to give some to the shareholders mah!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 23:19 | Report Abuse

Okay lah Unker Sslee, i would rate your article 8/10, not too bad actually now I think of Insas, will consider a bit now.

Jarklp

175 posts

Posted by Jarklp > 2019-03-15 23:47 | Report Abuse

Insas should merge with TA, combine their property and stock broking business. Get rid of non-core/non-performing assets and return cash to shareholders...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 11:45 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH JUST LOOK AT GENERAL RAIDER CALL ON INSAS VERY TRUE MAH...!!
U NEED TO BE SMART AND HAVE SPECIAL HARDWORKING TRAINING IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL LOH....!!

Lessons from – “The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing” by Pat Dorsey. Pat Dorsey is the Director of Stock Analysis at Morningstar.

· Picking individual stocks requires hard work,discipline and an investment of time (and money). INSAS IS NOT CHINCHAI MAH..IT IS MONTHS AND MONTHS OF INTENSIVE RESEARCH DONE VERY CAREFULLY TO GUARANTEE GREAT SUCCESSFUL BUY LOH...!!

· You need patience, an understanding of accounting and competitive strategy and a healthy dose of skepticism . THIS TRUE LOH...RAIDER CAN ASK U TO BUY RM O.67 AND THEN ASK YOU TO SELL RM 0.83 WITHIN 1 MTH AND MAKE 20%, BUT RAIDER DON DO THAT BCOS RAIDER KNOW SUCCESSFUL MAJOR KILLING IN STOCK MARKET, NEED TIME TO DEVELOP, THATS WHY RAIDER ASK U TO KEEP LONG TERM AT LEAST 3 YRS .

· Buying stock means part ownership in a business .YES INSAS U ARE OWNING A SAVVY FINANCIAL CO LIKE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY, THEY INVEST AND GROW BY INVESTING IN MANY GREAT COMPANIES LIKE INARI..!!

· Courage of conviction. U JUST LOOK AT RAIDER BOLD CONVICTION AND SAILANG CONVICTION WITH TP POTENTIAL 2.30, AND HOLD LONGTERM WITHOUT WAVERING EVEN MKT SELLDOWN...U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IS COURAGE & CONVICTION ALL ABOUT LOH.

· Companies with most conflict of opinion are often best investments ( think contrarian). CORFRECTLOH ALOT OF PEOPLE ARGUE AND BELITTLE RAIDER INSAS PICK, BUT RAIDER JUST STANDBY WITH THE GREAT CONVICTION OF INSAS SUREWIN, WITHOUT ANY FEAR....BCOS RAIDER KNOW....THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PICK U CAN EVER FIND MAH..!!

EXACTLY SIMILIAR TO RAIDER MARGIN OF SAFETY APPROACH
Core principles of investing
o Doing your homework
o Finding companies with strong competitive advantages
o Having a margin of safety
o Holding for the long term
o Knowing when to sell

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 12:44 | Report Abuse

so many people write about share market.

but the most simple , most assured way to long term success(over a life time ) is the way adopted by Philips.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 12:47 | Report Abuse

by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 15, 2019 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

. I know sharebuyback not an option
==========

company share buy back is a proper option but they know it is a lousy share.

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2019-03-16 13:34 | Report Abuse

you better be realistic, insas is a true value trap, untrustworthy nta. the true is company earning plunged q by q despite handsome dividend received from inari, going forward profit will be even lower, therefore further drop is well expected. company no sbb to date simply bcos insas is not cheap at current level to the knowledge of management.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 14:03 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER STAY ON COURSE LESSON, JUST A FEW MONTHS HOLDING INSAS U CANNOT BE ITCHY FIDE....AND HAVE SELF DOUBTS LIKE....VALUE TRAPS...LOUSY CO...CON COMPANY ETC....THESE ARE VERY BAD INVESTMENT CHARACTERISTICS LOH..!!

AFTER ALL INSAS IS ALREADY MAKING MONIES, BASED ON RAIDER INITIAL ENTRY RM 0.67 PRICE MAH....U ALREADY MAKE GOOD MONIES MAH...!!

BUT U WANT TO MAKE ALOT MORE MONIES OR NOT ??

IF U WANT TO MAKE VERY BIG MONIES...JUST STAY ON COURSE FOR LONGTERM...BE BRAVE DO NOT CAVE LOH......!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 14:28 | Report Abuse

Insas is like a cock teaser. Beautiful on the outside, rotten inside.

Reminds me of sslee and his ultimatum.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 14:36 | Report Abuse

NOT TRUE LOH....INSAS HAS Very much INNER BEAUTY VERY FEW SUITORS KNOW LOH...!!

1. IT HAS INARI THAT WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THE WHOLE INSAS MKT CAP.

2. IT HAS SUBSTANTIALLY UNDERVALUE PROPERTY ASSETS UNREPORTED LOH..!!

3. IT HAS SUBSTANTIAL UNDER VALUE INVESTMENT AND SECUIRITIES ASSETS not reported LOH......!!

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY IT HAS SUBSTANTIAL NET CASH AND PAYS INCREASINGLY DIVIDEND LOH...!!

If there is a beauty contest for the best investment stock...Insas definitely wins number 2..the most outstanding after sapnrg loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 16, 2019 02:28 PM | Report Abuse

Insas is like a cock teaser. Beautiful on the outside, rotten inside.

Reminds me of sslee and his ultimatum.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-16 16:04 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
In i3 there is this master of disguise, manipulative and king of PLP where he is able to use his manipulative “Batu Api” skill and thick skin without shame to gatecrash any genuine blogger/remisier/partnership and doing his dirty best to endear himself to his future victim by spreading hatred and falsehood to split, divide and rule. So please do not fall into his manipulative trap and become his next victim.

So please allow me to unmask and expose the true character of this charlatan. I repeat quack quack quack is a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator, King of PLP, King of double talk, King of backstabber, King of poison slanderer, King of jealously, King of low life, King of bullshitting and talk cock, King of dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil. I am cruel and mean to quack quack quack because of what he had done in unashamedly misleading many newbie and even veteran investors to Holland.

Thank you.
P/S: Many deep value stocks are almost like our Musang King durian: ugly, dangerous and smelly from outside (If you do not know how to handle it). But once you know how to unlock it and taste what is inside, you will love it and beg for more.
Have a good day and please do not sit in-front of your computer, spend the weekend with family.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 16:49 | Report Abuse

ss

My offer for psychiatric help still available for u.......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 17:03 |

Post removed.Why?

huat888

514 posts

Posted by huat888 > 2019-03-16 20:25 | Report Abuse

Testing Investors patience. So many have just given-up after few years and just go away

Posted by sense maker > 2019-03-16 23:02 | Report Abuse

It’s better to unlock yourself from Insas, judging by the attitude of the controlling shareholder towards minority shareholders in the past decade.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-17 11:13 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-17 11:13 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 15:29 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

sslee

How was your ultimatum to KYY? Any results?

How is it working out?

need a psychiatrist?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-17 15:33 | Report Abuse

qqq enough lah...enough lah of bickering with sslee and kc...move on lah......no need to complain n fight everyday mah...!!

STOP PERSONAL ATTACK MAH....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

stockraider > Mar 17, 2019 03:33 PM | Report Abuse

qqq enough lah...enough lah of bickering with sslee and kc...move on lah......no need to complain n fight everyday mah...!!

STOP PERSONAL ATTACK MAH....!!
=========

me? I am only doing what a normal human being would do ........

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-17 16:21 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
https://mydrmct.com/
MCTs are digested and absorbed immediately by the liver and made available to the body and brain as ketones, a superior and fast-acting brain fuel.

May be I need to take more MCT before I get very forgetful.
Can someone tell me what is this “How was your ultimatum to KYY? Any results? about”
What I can remember is I wrote an open letter criticize Mr. Koon and later I deleted the content and make an apology.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/172039.jsp

Thank you
P/S: “If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed.” “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
For all the imperfection and flaws, I learn to accept all as there are except the evil and “batu api” one “You Know who”

Dickyyou

151 posts

Posted by Dickyyou > 2019-03-17 16:40 | Report Abuse

If follow KYY Golden rule Inari a sell why Insas still good?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

Answer ; In this investment world, do u think only kyy exist leh ??

Thats the reason why insas is still good loh....!!

Posted by Dickyyou > Mar 17, 2019 04:40 PM | Report Abuse

If follow KYY Golden rule Inari a sell why Insas still good?

Dickyyou

151 posts

Posted by Dickyyou > 2019-03-17 17:17 | Report Abuse

KYY is richest man in i3. Must follow him if we want to be rich.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz