Ooi!!

Be careful hor

Rm32 BILLIONS FOREIGN BOND SELLING MIGHT CAUSE KLSE

TO SINK! SINK! SINK!

SO DON'T CATCH FALLING KNIVES HOR!!

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-04-21 20:04 | Report Abuse

These are good counters. Not like speculating counters from other uncle. I seldom praise others. Thumbs up.

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-21 20:08 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng - Ic. Any advice the cash and share ratio we need to keep?

ramada - thanks and I still learning.

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 20:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-21 20:30 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng - thanks for your advice, I try to control myself to buy share =.=...
For those no good results in quarter results, I try sell those. Between I like your Asiapac share with good book value.

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 20:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by Wah Lau > Apr 21, 2019 8:30 PM | Report Abuse

calvintaneng - thanks for your advice, I try to control myself to buy share =.=...
For those no good results in quarter results, I try sell those. Between I like your Asiapac share with good book value.

Asiapac undervalue

Now T3 to T2 is a bane for traders

Powell increased interest rates caused DOW to go down & Trump hopping madhttps://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-fed-interest-rate-hikes-comments-2018-7/?r=US&IR=T

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-21 20:50 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng - Asiapac undervalue - yes but it up too fast. USD interest rates increase. It is make USD to RM up, money move to US, FKLI down?

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 21:11 | Report Abuse

The main danger is this!

Rm32 Billions being taken out of Malaysia as Foreign Funds flee bailout of FGV (Rm6.2 billions) T Haji & Others

See

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/rate-cut-may-not-save-ringgit-bond-rally-index-outflow-looms

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 21:13 | Report Abuse

There might be A Panic into CASH

Banks calling back loans

Those companies with high borrowings or over leveraged or insolvent might be in deep deep trouble

SOME MIGHT EVEN GO LIMIT DOWN

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-21 21:42 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng - Aiya, I wish it not happen and our new government do something good for FKLI. Else FKLI will have next mega sell...

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 21:48 | Report Abuse

I hope they do something sensible

T3 to T2 should be postponed

zulfikri

10 posts

Posted by zulfikri > 2019-04-21 22:28 | Report Abuse

calvin,i wish to buy tdm tomorrow.give me a bit advice.

Posted by (2.6m shares buyback April ) Philip > 2019-04-21 22:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin you do know there is a difference between bonds and stocks right? If 32 billion of bonds are taken out of the market, where do you think the companies are going to get their funding? From the stock market. When the bonds go off the market, companies will be more inclined to get more funding by doing more rights issues and preferred shares and warrants sales in the stock market. To increase that interest in buying private placements rtc, more and more companies will have to entice customers and companies by doing share buybacks to increase the price, raise dividends to make it more attractive to hold, do preferred shares (ICULS) to raise money.

The only companies I would be worried about are those penny stocks and dent ridden companies you like do much.

https://www.thebalance.com/how-bonds-affect-the-stock-market-3305603

Good riddance to investors like you, it's better if you just keep 80%of your money in cash and stop harassing good investors.

It's a wonderful time to start investing in Malaysia.

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-22 01:05 | Report Abuse

Zulfikri

Slowly buy and keep lots of cash since April 29th will wash out day traders and short term punters from bursa

As for Philip with tunnel vision he cannot see that liquidity of rm32 billions withdrawn from Malaysia will cause a panic into cash

As such whether through pp, bonus or whatever means the collective pool of liquidity being diminished will result in lower asset prices as a whole...there is no escape.

If the reservoir is drying up the only way to stay solvent is to have your own source of water

That means look for cash rich companies or companies backed by huge hoard of valuable assets which can be liquidated for cash in emergencies

calvintaneng

54,585 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-22 01:22 | Report Abuse

Keep Cash First

Market might

SINK
SINK
SINK!

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-22 20:24 | Report Abuse

zulfikri- =.= today up 8.33%

calvintaneng- I wish you can write a blog when u start use your 70-80% of many. If you free write about money management too

(2.6m shares buyback April ) Philip - current market still got pro and con view. Our market still balance =.=? (but today our construction overheating)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz