again kanasai analysis

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-14 13:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-06-14 16:32 | Report Abuse

Lying and sweet talking is how used car salesman conman calvintanenen earn his living.

He and his johor gang are just a pump and dump BUSTERDS.

He recommends hundreds of stocks and pretends he held on to them forever.

When price goes up months/years later he will come back to claim credit whereas he had already sold long time ago when price up by 5%.

Latest example being lafarge.

When price down he will just say buy more and keep forever whereas he himself already cut loss long time ago.

Latest example being uzma

LYING MADERFAKKER BUSTERD SON OF A BITCH.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2019-06-14 16:35 | Report Abuse

masteel must ask dato OTB not datuk calvin…...hehe

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-14 17:17 | Report Abuse

Masteel OTB will come after it reaches Rm1.00

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-14 19:16 | Report Abuse

Sleepy bear thought Calvin promoted hundreds of stocks

The truth is this whole year I think only 30 to 40 stocks the very most

Out of these 30 over stocks

Naim already hit 100% profit Chun Chun as well as Carimin

Now this lafarge also hit 100% profit Chun Chun when it touched Rm4.50 from Rm2.25 buy call in March 2019

Tell you the Big secret

For a stock to go up there must be strong catalyst

1. Naim gone up because of Oil And Gas Boom

2. Lafarge Cement went up due to Ecrl restoration

So these are the 2 powerful catalyst for Year 2019

1. Petronas giving Rm30 Upstream jobs is a powerful catalyst

2. Ecrl jobs and demand for construction materials like cement and long steel bars will be another Chun Chun catalyst

Now Eagle Vision looks ahead to Year 2020

Year 2020 will be Visit Malaysia Year 2020

So the catalyst will be incoming tourism boom

Calvin already selected Asb (advance synergy Bhd) to go into a boom time as it is mainly a tourism related company

Asb operates 15 hotel holiday Villa and resorts and own 10 of them

Plus Asb also sold and got a booking for it's prime freehold shah Alam land for Rm124 millions of which Rm80 millons or 8.3 sen will be it's net profit

All these are real businesses making real monies

All go up on their own strong steady solid fundamental one by one

That's it

Chun Chun on Value
With Chun Chun Catalyst to unlock Value

Hip hip hooray

nckcm

2,726 posts

Posted by nckcm > 2019-06-14 19:23 | Report Abuse

Steel price is like shit now no way to rm1.

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-14 19:31 | Report Abuse

Precisely steel prices are bad and people avoid it therefore it is cheap to buy now

Always the same after more than 10 long years experience with long steel stocks

By the time Ecrl and Bandar Malaysia in feverish construction then the sale of long steel will increase and Masteel will report good earnings

By then

Orders for long steel will be at its peak

Profits also at its peak

P/E will be low

And many analysts will go GaGa over long steel stocks and prices would have surged

At this time of euphoria many will finally turn bullish

But tooooo late!

Because that will be the time to sell and not to buy

So 90% of the people avoid buying cyclical masteel while cheap and this 90% of the people will only chase masteel AFTER it gone up alot and turn into Ms Universe stock again

So 90% of the people will surely, eventually lose money

Their greatest enemy is themselves

They feared when they should be greedy because price is cheap and unwanted

And they get greedy when they should be fearful because prices are chased up very high later

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-14 23:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by Eric Au > Jun 14, 2019 8:55 PM | Report Abuse

Masteel coming?

Eric Au,

Coming is a sure thing as Ecrl will need a lot of long steel bars. One ton of cement is rm350

One ton of long steel rebar ranges from Rm2,300 to Rm3,000

So masteel stands to reap high profit when all the engines of construction for infrar firing up again

Of course there might be a time lag or delay as thousands of contractors are shortlisted for selection in the Ecrl project

Maybe my buy call still early

Never mind. I called for a buy on Carimin way too early in Jan 2018 and price of carimin even weakened further. But more than one year later price shot up double

So my buy call on masteel may be too early

Never mind. I am prepared to hold as Ecrl is a sure thing. Bandar Malaysia is also a sure thing and Pan Borneo highway is now a reality..it is still a work in progress.

So the verdict is

Coming bull run time again for masteel

When?

That I cannot tell for sure

For now what we should do is buy while still cheap

Posted by Coffinmoneytrader > 2019-06-15 22:11 | Report Abuse

Let tell you something

For 2019 until today steel price especially long product is not looking good due to high supply.

The first half of 2018 still looking supported with anti dumping tariff.

But, Second half price slump badly due to new steel producer start commissioning their new plant then start selling to the market.

Let me introduce you: ALLIANCE STEEL at MCKIP

Their new plant with 3.0++million annual tonnage(right now they are the biggest blast furnace steel operator at this country taking over annjoo) is the real threat.

(Yeah, some said it mainly for export but they also sell to the domestic market, at one time as low as rm19xx++).

Also to make thing worst, hiap teck eastern steel also resume operation.

After GE14, even with a resume of some mega project, the price still too soft,

Property market also got too many overhangs product, the developer not too eager to lunch any new mega township or development at the moment

That's the reason for the feb & may earning, all major player (annjoo,ssteel,lionind,masteel) reporting a significant loss

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-16 00:20 | Report Abuse

Tell me something?

Ok both already old news

For Hiaptek there are into a different class of steel pipes

No threat at all to long steel players

For Alliance Steel I have a doubt about another China company hiding behind walls & stealing water See https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/22/steel-company-being-investigated-for-allegedly-stealing-nearly-rm500k-of-water/

All the China red chip companies listed in KLSE like Xinquan, XDL, CSl, Maxwell & all the others no exception are all failures

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW ABOUT MASTEEL FOR MORE THAN A DECADE

1) MASTEEL RAISED ITS FUNDS BY PRIVATE PLACEMENTS EASILY (SO NO HIGH BORROWINGS)

2) MASTEEL HAS HIGH MARGIN OF SAFETY WITH NTA OVER RM1.50. PRICE IS ONLY 1/3 OF NET ASSET VALUE

3) MASTEEL HAS A COMPETITIVE EDGE AS IT USES CHEAP SCRAP METAL WHICH CHINA ALSO NOT BUYING (JUST LIKE MUDA BENEFITED FROM CHEAP RECYCLE PAPER) NOW IRON ORE PRICE ALMOST DOUBLED WILL HIT OTHERS HARD

4) MASTEEL BUSINESS WAS DOWN JUST LIKE LAFARGE CEMENT DUE TO CANCELLATION OF MANY HIGH VALUE INFRAR PROJECTS AFTER PH GOVT WON GE14

CAPACITY WAS REDUCED TO 50% BECAUSE OF LACK OF DEMAND (NOT DUE TO CHINA STEEL DUMPING)

NOW THAT ECRL & BANDAR MALAYSIA JOBS WILL BE REVIVED BOTH CEMENT AND LONG STEEL FOR HEAVY INFRAR JOBS WILL RISE IN DEMAND

5) CEMENT PRICES HAVE ALREADY GONE UP BY 12.5% TO 20% AFTER YTL TOOK OVER LAFARGE. NEXT LONG STEEL PRICE MIGHT RISE DUE TO HIGH IRON ORE PRICES

ALL THE FAVOURABLE FACTORS FOR CEMENT AND LONG STEEL ARE NOW BEGINNING TO TURN POSITIVE (LAFARGE, HUME IND & TASEK PRICES RUN FIRST) NEXT TO RUN UP WILL BE LONG STEEL LIKE MASTEEL, ANNJOO, LIONIND & SOUTHERN STEEL

I LIKE MASTEEL BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY 100% PURE LONG STEEL PLAYER WITH 4 STRONG FACTORS

1) ITS PRICE TO ASSET = HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY

2) ITS LOCATION = AT THE START OF ECRL IN KLANG

3) ITS COMPETITIVE EDGE = USING SCRAP IRON AS RAW MATERIAL

4) ITS BALANCE SHEET: IT AVOIDED HIGH BANK BORROWINGS BUT RAISE CAPITAL BY PRIVATE PLACEMENT

AND THE BEST OF ALL IS ITS PRICE

AT 50 SEN MASTEEL HAS REACHED NEAR ROCK BOTTOM FROM ITS RECENT PEAK AT RM1.90

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-16 00:32 | Report Abuse

One more factor for Masteel

Grand Champion Sifu Dr Neoh Soon Kean used his own money (Not Dynaquest) to buy
1 MILLION MASTEEL SHARES

See from latest Annual Report of Masteel

TOP 30 Shareholders of Masteel

26 NEOH CHOO EE & COMPANY, SDN BERHAD 1,000,000 0.23

NEOH CHOO EE IS THE PERSONAL COMPANY OF DR NEOH IN PENANG

OVER THE FEW DECADES DR NEOH HAS MADE SO MANY ORDINARY INVESTORS TO BE MILLIONAIRES

FOR SOME THEY ARE NOW MULTIMILLIONAIRES

Posted by Coffinmoneytrader > 2019-06-16 08:15 | Report Abuse

1) Eastern steel produces billet for a long product(they also sell it to other steel rolling company). There is info that they currently setting up rolling plant

2) Masteel competitive edge is not valid(if this is true, why they still in loss for the last 2 quarters), the reason they use 100% scrap because of they only have EAF, but so does lionind and southern steel.

3) Annjoo, eastern and alliance have blast furnace does not mean they don't buy steel scrap. Nowadays they will mix between scrap and hot molten iron(go google about eaf hybrid process) to get better result in term raw material price, reduce melting time process and power consumption.

4) Location? , well so does lionind, they also have plant at klang

5) 100% pure long steel player is a disadvantage, other steel players also can produce same product at the higher capacity if they want.

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-16 11:41 | Report Abuse

I didn't see Eastern steel mention long steel rebar in its company website. They only listed steel pipes and tubes.

Last few quarter losses happened because of high infrar jobs cancellation by PH Govt after GE14 on May 9th 2018

So the quarters for Sept to Dec 2018 and from Jan to March 2019 were bad due to the above reason. That was the disadvantage for masteel as it is 100% long steel

I recommended Annjoo steel then around Rm1. 30 as it exports steel products to Singapore and not totally in long rebar steel.

While masteel did poorly compared to Annjoo then the tide of fortune reversal will come back in full force for pure long steel player like masteel now.

If you only sell Christmas related products your business can only get better as Christmas gets nearer. And ski resorts should do well if freezing winter comes back

For high infrar jobs that require the toughest steel products by masteel should benefit the mostest

Yes lionind has steel factory in klang. But note these 2. Lionind is not 100% into long steel. Lionind, like Dayang having perdana impediment, also got the debt burden from megasteel

Masteel is free from any encumbrances and is versatile

100% pure steel is a disadvantage only if Malaysia stops all infrar heavy duty developments.

BUT Malaysia, geographically located in the heart of the Asia Pacific century, with India and China as growing neighbours, will see lots and lots of developments in the foreseeable future

So masteel still got a very bright future

This is what Eagle Vision see

1. High-speed Rail from Kl to Spore
2. High-speed Rail from Kl to Bangkok
3. SEA BRIDGE FROM MELAKA TO DUMAI IN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

4. HIGH SPEED RAIL FROM KELANTAN TO JB CBD

5. HIGH-SPEED RAIL FROM KUCHING TO MIRI

6.HIGH SPEED RAIL FROM KK TO TAWAU

7. HIGH SPEED RAIL FROM PENANG TO KOTA BAHRU

8. HIGH SPEED RAIL FROM KL TO KUANTAN

9. POSSIBLE LONGEST LAND BRIDGE ON EARTH FROM KUANTAN TO KUCHING IN EAST MALAYSIA

10. 2 OR 3 MORE CONNECTING BRIDGES FROM ISKANDAR TO SPORE

11. MRT IN KOTA BAHRU, KUANTAN, ISKANDAR, MELAKA, PENANG, IPOH, SEREMBAN, PAHANG, MIRI, KUCHING, KK, SANDAKAN, TAWAU AND OTHERS

AND MANY MORE TALL TALL BUILDINGS LIKE NEW YORK BEING DONE IN CITIES LIKE KL, SELANGOR, PENANG, JB CBD, KUCHING, KK AND OTHERS

12. I SEE IMMENSE DEMAND FOR LONG STEEL PRODUCTS

OF COURSE WE MAY NO LONGER AROUND TO SEE ALL

BUT AT LEAST WE WILL SEE ALOT MORE IN COMING DECADES OF 2020, 2030, 2040 AND 2050

calvintaneng

53,443 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-06-16 12:13 | Report Abuse

30 years ago China was a backward country

In 2007 China already got High speed Rail while the world went into the Subprime Recession

12 years later China got 12,000 miles of High Speed Rail criss crossing the nation of China

They will double it again by year 2030 to more than 30,000 km of high speed rail

That is more than 100 High Speed Rail from Kl to Spore

Last time China was so poor that my parents had to buy canned food and sent them to their relatives in China

Today China has overtaken all except Japan for Hsr technology

If Malaysia gets it right with the right government you will see lots of development like in Spore

My Jurong MP(Member of Parliament) already told us that by year 2026 they will build Mrt right at the doorstep of my Condo in Spore

In fact Singapore aims to build an Mrt station in every part of Spore where walking takes only 10 to 15 minutes

That will be how connected and Singapore will be in the near future

NO need even to own or drive a car unless we want to drive in Jb or Malaysia

As today is the Lord's Day do visit www.chick.com

Post a Comment
Market Buzz