1 person likes this.

22 comment(s). Last comment by pussycats 2019-08-09 00:00

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 18:06 | Report Abuse

Employers and so called arm chair experts must stop being ambigious about the required skill set from Malaysian workforce. You cannot simply state " they lack the skills.." What skill are they expecting? One arm exercise? Digging with finger?
Be clear, don't be wishy washy. And the bloody education Ministry prepare the students with required skill. Don't introduce time wasting subjects like Civic, Moral, KomSAS, Hubungan Etnik, Tamaddun Islam, Khat, black shoe, and many more "form compliance".

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-08 20:28 | Report Abuse

Employing someone beside u assess on his academic and his technical skills...there are also an element of attitude and chemistry mah...!!

Very hard to be very specific loh....!!

Normally if so many employers A, B, C , D.....to Z who don employ X1 candidates...means there is some inherent issues of the candidates loh.....!!

It is for the interest of employers not be too specific mah....bcos the truth hurts &...people cannot take it loh....!!

Posted by DickyMe > Aug 8, 2019 6:06 PM | Report Abuse

Employers and so called arm chair experts must stop being ambigious about the required skill set from Malaysian workforce. You cannot simply state " they lack the skills.." What skill are they expecting? One arm exercise? Digging with finger?
Be clear, don't be wishy washy. And the bloody education Ministry prepare the students with required skill. Don't introduce time wasting subjects like Civic, Moral, KomSAS, Hubungan Etnik, Tamaddun Islam, Khat, black shoe, and many more "form compliance".

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 20:32 | Report Abuse

Attitude and chemistry will sync well if it is reciprocated likewise. You treat them like slaves, dirtbags, you are certain to reap what you sowed. Tolerating employer arrogance has a limit.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-08 21:24 | Report Abuse

What if u simply pamper them & treat them like king & give them everything without much effort...would u get a productive go getter high energy successful person an employer wanted leh ??

posted by DickyMe > Aug 8, 2019 8:32 PM | Report Abuse

Attitude and chemistry will sync well if it is reciprocated likewise. You treat them like slaves, dirtbags, you are certain to reap what you sowed. Tolerating employer arrogance has a limit.

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 21:44 | Report Abuse

A stone can be sculpted into beautiful artwork and it's all in the hand of a talented sculptor. It all depends on the employer to identify talent and nurture them to excellence which ultimately will benefit them.

Identifying talent, it can be from nerds who struggle to communicate to dumb extroverts. Again, a skilful employer can "scan" through a candidate and exploit the hidden talent to his/her advantage easily.

The notion of pampering tells more of the dumb employer instead of the employee.

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:45 | Report Abuse

learn khat...

best skill ever...

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:46 | Report Abuse

khat...

best skill for next digital edge...

i m serious...

damn serious

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:50 | Report Abuse

i used to take jawi lessons back in school days...

international school...

compulsory subject...

unfortunately i failed in that subject...

if not would have been malaysian warren buffet

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:52 | Report Abuse

seriously...

khat will improve ur trading skill...

thank me 12 years later...

i m serious...

damn serious

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 21:52 | Report Abuse

Be yourself! Everyone knows you cannot be Warren Buffet.

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:53 | Report Abuse

learn khat...

u will never regret...

seriously...

damn serious

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:55 | Report Abuse

jawi lessons taught me to cut loss before stuck up there...

jawi rock man...

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 21:57 | Report Abuse

Did you miss your appointment with the shrink?

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 21:57 | Report Abuse

jawi lessons taught me to be keen in observing shark activity...

run before get trapped...

best skill ever

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 22:02 | Report Abuse

khat...

all in...

best skill for future employment

Haw Liao

1,152 posts

Posted by Haw Liao > 2019-08-08 22:03 | Report Abuse

khat...

malaysia boleh...

terima kasih

Posted by bensonlam33222 > 2019-08-08 22:14 | Report Abuse

more straight-A students usually mean the exam papers are too simple .It is a political decision rather than an academic decision.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-08 22:42 | Report Abuse

Why people want to waste time leh ??

They want to buy success straightaway mah.....!!

U just look why people willing to pay so much monies for Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar ?? Why don't...they do not want to slowly develop talent from school boys academy leh ?....!!

They just buy talent for fast instant result mah....!!

Posted by DickyMe > Aug 8, 2019 9:44 PM | Report Abuse

A stone can be sculpted into beautiful artwork and it's all in the hand of a talented sculptor. It all depends on the employer to identify talent and nurture them to excellence which ultimately will benefit them.

Identifying talent, it can be from nerds who struggle to communicate to dumb extroverts. Again, a skilful employer can "scan" through a candidate and exploit the hidden talent to his/her advantage easily.

The notion of pampering tells more of the dumb employer instead of the employee.

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 23:09 | Report Abuse

"U just look why people willing to pay so much monies for Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar ?? Why don't...they do not want to slowly develop talent from school boys academy leh ?....!!

They just buy talent for fast instant result mah....!! "

Well, I am sure Messi or Ronaldo did not kick their way out from their mothers womb or in other words born talent. A talent should have dedication and eagerly pursue their passion. A footballer needs training. it is not about just kicking the ball or dribbling. You need to have some intelligence and telepathic ability.

Messi and Ronaldo was trained at youth's football academy. Want to know which academy? Search. Don't be lazy leh.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-08-08 23:16 | Report Abuse

true true true.....true yoo man, khat can give you the art of wave in stock market..art is a wave yooo...thumb up who discover it...

DickyMe

14,631 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-08-08 23:21 | Report Abuse

Yeah mostly flat squiggles with rare spike. LOL

pussycats

7,615 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-08-09 00:00 | Report Abuse

moneypedia>>> true true true.....true yoo man, khat can give you the art of wave in stock market..art is a wave yooo...thumb up who discover it...
08/08/2019 11:16 PM
======

Wow, I want to start learning Kat since it can giv me an edge in trading .
Great testimonies from two persons here.
Trima Kasih.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz