2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2019-08-15 07:08

yapyk

81 posts

Posted by yapyk > 2019-08-14 18:56 | Report Abuse

Zakir Naik.....your buntut is tasty in Malaysia...Wtf

Posted by Hevajra9999 > 2019-08-14 23:19 | Report Abuse

Agreed 100% with TanSri and Minister Brother Syed.

Lets do some revision on our Bolehland's history before we look into this Pervert Indian Terrorist Inspirer cum preacher --- Zakar Naik's logic,

1. The earliest inhabitants here are the Orang Asli (Pri Bumi). Others all came here later.

2. Then Hindus are the earliest to come here. Ancient sites of settlements have confirmed that (Evidence based) .

3. Then followed by the Buddhists (The Great Sri Vijaya and Maja Pahit 's Empire in South East Asia).

4. Then after many hundred years, we have the Hindu Prince Parameswara, later became the first Sultan of Melaka.

5. Then came the Chinese army of Admiral Cheng Ho. He sent his famous Hang's soldiers who settled down in Melaka to protect the Sultan.

6. Then the Mat Salleh Colonial Masters came ---Dutch, Portugal, Britsh all come along. The British ruled Bolehland for many years.

7. The British colony masters brought in the Chinese miners (from Southern China), Indian rubber plantation workers (mainly from Tamilnadu). Later, small number of Mamak also came along (Including the OLD CUNNING VENOMOUS AND BLACK HEART RACIST SNAKE MM KUTTY's father).

8. Malaya achieved independence in 1957, thanks to the joint effort of the Malays, Chinese and Indians, under the leadership of TAR. THE MALAYS, CHINESE INDIANS are the CITIZENS, not GUEST.

(By the way, where is ZAKAR NAIK and many other Mamak at that time?)

9. Then recently, many other country's muslims came to Bolehland (Pakistan, Bangldesh, Nigeria etc) including this wanted fugutive ZAKAR NAIKL.

10. However, the Chinese, Malays and Indians are local citizens, unlike the pervert terrorist ZAKAR NAIK, who is a Permanent Resident cum wanted criminal.

So, based on ZAKAR NAIK's logic, then ALL CITIZENS IN Bolehland are merely GUEST. So PERMANENT RESIDENT LIKE ZAKAR NAIK becomes UNTOUCHABLES, while original CITIZENS become GUESTs.

Then based on his pervert LOGIC and LAST IN FIRST OUT rule, BEFORE Bolehland send back the GUEST, the OLD CUNNING VENOMOUS AND BLACK HEART RACIST SNAKE MM KUTTY's family have to be sent back first, right?

Can the 100% BOLEHLAND DUNGU PM AND THE WHOLE CABINET WAKE UP?

CAN IGP JUST DETAINED THIS PERVERT UNDER SOSMA AND SEND HIM BACK TO WHERE HE IS FROM?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 05:13 | Report Abuse

Should havedone that.....but not carrying out their responsibilities....

......gaji buta not?

Irresponaible....not?

FAIL TO LISTEN TO VOTERS....SELF-DAMAGING LOTS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 06:49 | Report Abuse

Why Let him enjoy his PR status???

WHY???

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 07:08 | Report Abuse

Defensing the indefensible bogus (anti-hippocratic oath) dr. naik

Semalam mimpi katil bertingkat-tingkat

Tak celik kalau tak digigit nyamuk

Yang muda pemikiran sempit terikat

Yang tua jahil bukannya nyanyuk

ὅρκον μὲν οὖν μοι τόνδε ἐπιτελέα ποιέοντι, καὶ μὴ συγχέοντι, εἴη ἐπαύρασθαι καὶ βίου καὶ τέχνης δοξαζομένῳ παρὰ πᾶσιν ἀνθρώποις ἐς τὸν αἰεὶ χρόνον: παραβαίνοντι δὲ καὶ ἐπιορκέοντι, τἀναντία τούτων.

I will use treatment to help......according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing.

Into whatsoever ...... I enter, I will enter to help...., and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing ......man or woman, bond or free.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz