7 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2019-09-08 15:03

speakup

26,441 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-09-07 22:48 | Report Abuse

yes, kasi bantai the liar Wong Tack! belasah him

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-08 11:35 | Report Abuse

This fellow no balls & peas brain mah.....!!

Yes PH govt is extending Lynas bcos they are stucked with BN Govt approval and commitment on Lynas mah....!!

Now Lynas has already invested for few years the new PH govt cannot simply close it down without breaking the agreement loh, the best it can do is ensuring and improving the environment standard of lynas loh...!!

{"I am not telling him to quit as an MP. As a matter of fundamental principle, he should go on the independent or Opposition front," Ti said.
Ti added that he had been consistent in stressing that the Lynas issue be handled factually, legally and scientifically.
"Now the government is following exactly what I said. But when he wants to talk about moral, then he should quit. Otherwise, I am ready to accept his challenge for a debate," he said.}

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 11:44 | Report Abuse

THINK LONG TERM....................THE NEXT, NEXT GENERATIONS

SAY 'NO' TO ALL TOXIC STUFF..................TOXIC PREACHER OR WASTE...............

LEARN TO SAY 'NO' TO THEM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-08 11:50 | Report Abuse

Do not simply arouse loh....!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Sep 8, 2019 11:44 AM | Report Abuse

THINK LONG TERM....................THE NEXT, NEXT GENERATIONS

SAY 'NO' TO ALL TOXIC STUFF..................TOXIC PREACHER OR WASTE...............

LEARN TO SAY 'NO' TO THEM

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 11:54 | Report Abuse

yes......................also must remove all the ONES WITH low threshold for simply getting 'aroused' from all key positions...

...............sports, education and all other fields

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-09-08 12:03 | Report Abuse

both wayang hero. at the end. Lynas still on. politicians always barking like DOG, play hero with no result. wakaka

speakup

26,441 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-09-08 15:03 | Report Abuse

bantai tu Wong Tack. Hantam kuat kuat!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz