1 person likes this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-01-23 20:42

Posted by oneyounginvestor > 2020-01-23 18:26 | Report Abuse

Mr. Lee, though it Peace is hard to achieve under the many circumstances currently, but we as human must strive to achieve that and seek that as an objective of the human race. I totally agree to what you mentioned about the importance of Peace, and gratefully thank you for writing an article regarding this. Have you ever heard of Soka Gakkai, a peace organisation under the leadership of Daisaku Ikeda. You can check out this website to further understand the aim. I sincerely hope that we can make people realise about the importance of peace and start to practise in real life. http://www.sgm.org.my/en/

Sslee

4,821 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-01-23 20:27 | Report Abuse

Dear oneyounginvestor,
Thank you for the website link of Soka Gakkai,

Happy CNY to you

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2020-01-23 20:35 | Report Abuse

Happy CNY to you too Mr. Lee

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-01-23 20:42 | Report Abuse

MAHARAJI is the master of peace:

PEACE WITHIN
When you are introduced to the clarity inside of you, to the simplicity inside of you, to that beauty inside of you, the journey of life begins. Every human being has to find their own peace. Peace is within you and me. When you and I can experience who we really are, what life is, and what we are doing here, that's the day peace will begin in this world. That peace which is within us, we must experience it. And if we are searching for peace outside we will never find the peace within.

PEACE , HAPPINESS, WELL-BEING
Peace is not a luxury. It's not an option. It is fundamental to the existence and well-being of a human being to have peace in their life.
Happiness is your own treasure because it lies within you.

PEOPLE-CENTRIC
It is not the world that needs peace, it is people. When people in the world are at peace within, the world will be at peace. There are people who are very greedy, there are people who don't care. But in my opinion, that is a minority. The majority of the people on the face of this earth want peace, and if this is true, then peace on earth is a very achievable objective. People say it's not going to happen. Well, let this time belong to those who believe it can happen, not to the ones who say it cannot.

BE THE ANGEL OF PEACE
Who are we waiting for? We look up to the sky, waiting for
the angel to come down and fix all of our problems. YOU are the angel that can fix your problems.

STAR DUST, PANSPERMIA, EVOLUTION
The world doesn't want you to know. They want you to believe. But there is a big difference between believing and knowing. Should you believe in yourself or should you know yourself?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz