Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Alex™ 2020-05-07 09:27

scholez18

87 posts

Posted by scholez18 > 2020-05-06 13:30 | Report Abuse

One thing that author miss is Airasia's growing non-airlines revenues. Airasia is very unlike other pure airlines in that sense, and one needs to first understand Airasia's business culture, its new ventures and have a long term view beyond 5 years to own Airasia.

I would applaud the owners' foresight and decisive call to transform company into asset/capital light structure which turns out to have helped tremendously on hindsight. No right or wrong, but to dispose Airasia now just because Buffett has grown pessimistic about the airlines industry is just herd mentality.

David

112 posts

Posted by David > 2020-05-07 09:24 | Report Abuse

Just a year ago, Aireen Omar mentioned that their digital business would some day overtake their airline business. Even if one was buying into that vision, it is hard to buy convincingly with with so much uncertainly in the airline industry.

Many airlines are set to collapse around the world. But if there’s any regional airline that will survive this crisis, i would place my bet on Air Asia. I might invest in AA one day, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a travel & lifestyle giant with a huge addressable market.

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/05/30/airasia-aims-to-expand-ecommerce-beyond-selling-plane-tickets/

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2020-05-07 09:24 | Report Abuse

cutwin ka? avg buy price hw much

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2020-05-07 09:25 | Report Abuse

conspiracy theory: to control masses, first cut off their ability to travel.

second, will be full force data monitoring thanks to 5g tech

mankind control macam eazi je.

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2020-05-07 09:26 | Report Abuse

southwest airline, the lowest gearing of all american airlines, already 52w breakdown. why AA still can up?

Alex™

12,593 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2020-05-07 09:27 | Report Abuse

when buffett say sell, u sell. This is FA indicator.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz