Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-06 18:42

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-06 10:18 | Report Abuse

It is time now for parents to teach their children early on that there is beauty and strength in diversity and God created us all different for a reason,

Answer : SsLee, take a good look at Malaysia! Islam is the main religion here! And in Islam, killing jews is part of it's teaching! Calling non muslims kafir is also part of it's teaching! Islam is religion of racism and violence!
And majority malays under Pas holymen are taught to hate non muslims! In fact the word 'kill' is so normal in Koran!
So Sslee, what's happening in US is just racism in police force! In Malaysia, racism is deeply ingrain in teaching of Islam!

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-06 12:59 | Report Abuse

Dear Bendia,
So what MCA can do?
What you suggest us to do when GE15 is called?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-06 13:23 | Report Abuse

Racism is a game played by the evils - by treating inherent equals as if they are unequal. And in the fiction, the racist justifies discriminating against, denigrating, and/or objectifying the targeted victim based on the fallacy that “the other’s” life is somehow less important or worth valuing.

For people of true faith, racism also rejects the victim as being equally made by God. Discriminatory behavior violates our moral duty as human beings to treat each other as we would want to be treated ourselves. Bigotry is an unacceptable form of withholding. All in all, racism violates our duties to love, respect and care for each other simply because we are all the same - just human.

Yet, have we seen the revolutionary rise of university students showing concern about these? Have we heard community leaders successly campaigned against these in schools,or community halls? Do we not continue to see the evil forces are gaining an upper hand in politics day by day, year by year and decade by decade? Do we not see them on mass media every day? Do our children, grandchildren or great grandchildren not hear their slanderous talks of the greatest hypocrisy on TV every day?

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-06 13:55 | Report Abuse

SsLee! First of all, i enjoy reading your articles! And you are among few who really deserve equality as malaysians!
Having said that, i know how bad the perception of local chinese towards MCA! MCA is now totally rejected and depends on majority malays to win! I know! I totally understand!
But to tell you the truth, malay politicians also realise that local chinese are naive and idealistic about politics! They know come GE15 100% will vote for Dap! Like i always say, the Lims are crooks! They are exactly like Mahathir!
If local chinese want to ensure their survival in politics, then make sure to vote for few MCA MPs who will fight for them in government of the day! Don't totally become the opposition!
Don't let Pas holymen having field days in Putrajaya! We need balance!

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-06 18:18 | Report Abuse

Dear Bendia,
I am hoping one day Zaid Ibrahim will take over DAP and Rafizi Ramli take over PKR.

I was impressed that Zaid Ibrahim wearing his colorful batik shirt to all white shirt DAP meeting. We need more colorful people like Zaid Ibrahim to revive DAP. Remember diversity is our only hope.

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-06 18:20 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Yeah, Malaysia need new and better leaders! Away from race and religion! But like you said, we can only hope!
Malaysia is overrun by fake ustaz and ulamas! They brainwash malays with fakeness!
A country overdose on religion and race will surely doom! That's for sure!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-06 18:33 | Report Abuse

Culture of falsehood and fakeness should replaced by culture of truthfulness!

Need more preachers of factual reality to balance out oversupply and overdose* of preachers of fictional reality!

*overdose of anything would cause toxicity.....including essesntially nourishing drinking water!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-06 18:42 | Report Abuse

Wihout great philosopher, real leader or excellent thinker, nobody would point out......

.....or put a stop to this.

Religiosity is good when it promotes morality, conscience and thoughtfulness; but bad when it shields kleptocrats, crooks and traitors.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz