Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-01-09 18:37

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-01-09 16:02 | Report Abuse

Rubbish loh...what sovereign risk leh ??
U think Spore going to invade msia meh ?

The join venture with spore is the best, other than sharing profit & cost there are check & balance mah...!!

Msia want to have loophole to take advantage with super clean spore govt watching find it hard to take advantage mah..!

ks55

3,612 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2021-01-09 18:31 | Report Abuse

HSR from KL to Singapore benefits Singapore more than Malaysia.
Just build 15 km but going to claim all the benefits.
Something very wrong in the first place as why should last station is at Jurong East and not Nusajaya? Simply to give all the convenience to those arrogant fella, now we have to pay close to rm 900 million as compensation!
Can we have a breakdown as how the amount derived? Show us how much actually spent by Singaporean Govt. Please work out as per man-hour basis. Land acquisition of Jurong Golf and Country Club must be excluded.
Generally, I don't trust Singaporean. They will bully those who are weaker than them.

calvintaneng

54,509 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-01-09 18:36 | Report Abuse

I think those in authority did not do a field study to know the truth

I live in a jurong which is an hour journey to Changi Airport.

By having Hsr i can travel from jurong to hsr to kl city in 50 minutes. Why should anyone in jurong want to take 1 hour taxi ride to Changi airport and spend another 50 minutes flying to Sepang airport and then from there another 30 minutes to Kl by train or taxi?

Spore per capita income is usd55,000 while Malaysia is usd10,500. Without the catchment of Spore passengers Hsr to Jb will be only a white elephant.

Regarding sovereignity look at the tran siberian railway which connect and korea, china, russia and all the way to europe

We are now in a borderless world

To lock ourselves in might be regressive like cuba or North Korea

When China built the Great Wall and closed its doors to foreign nations it was stuck in limbo

Only after Deng xio peng opened Shenzhen it grew by leaps and bounds

Malaysia being a trading and exporting nation with fantastic tourism cultures of 4 races of malay, chinese, india, eurasians and others should open wide wide its doors to embrace growth with no fear

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-01-09 18:37 | Report Abuse

Don be silly lah....!!

Spore willing to share risk with us loh!

Now we break the contract, then msia pay loh!

Do not forget SGD 1 is more than Rm 3 mah...!!

If HSR JALAN FROM SPORE TO MSIA....MSIAN WILL BENEFIT MORE MAH...BCOS MORE TOURIST FROM SPORE WILL COME HERE MAH BCOS OF CONVENIENCE MAH!

Posted by ks55 > Jan 9, 2021 6:31 PM | Report Abuse

HSR from KL to Singapore benefits Singapore more than Malaysia.
Just build 15 km but going to claim all the benefits.
Something very wrong in the first place as why should last station is at Jurong East and not Nusajaya? Simply to give all the convenience to those arrogant fella, now we have to pay close to rm 900 million as compensation!

Can we have a breakdown as how the amount derived? Show us how much actually spent by Singaporean Govt. Please work out as per man-hour basis. Land acquisition of Jurong Golf and Country Club must be excluded.
Generally, I don't trust Singaporean. They will bully those who are weaker than them.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz