Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-01-15 21:27

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-01-11 21:55 | Report Abuse

So, now you know how powerful big tech are! See how Donald Trump lost his freedom of speech! That's what is store for humanity in coming decades!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-13 22:00 | Report Abuse

Tobby, those in the know predicts that potentially Giant Voice is the solution to this!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-13 22:04 | Report Abuse

Oh yeah, Big Tech and MSM cannot hide the fact that the physical distance from Trump's stand to the Capitol Building would take a least an hour for the ordinary man to walk to during the stampede march.

Not forgetting all the timestamp discrepancies in the shown videos during the breach and the beginning of the stampede. Don't believe? Ask your American friend who has been to the Capitol Building.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-01-15 14:00 | Report Abuse

Sting! It was a setup! Need to understand critical theory! US today is different world! If BLM did the Capital rioting, they will be praised by Democrats and get positive support from big tech! But just because some paid rioters purposely putting the blame on Pro Trump supporters!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-15 16:16 | Report Abuse

Yes Tobby, the news is out in the alternative sources but will be suppressed by the MSM and Big Tech. People enjoyed to be told on what to think and what to do, hardly anyone you know do further research and see from all angles anymore! The third man is the future of all mankind, yet it will take eons to achieve!

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/14/blm-instigator-of-capitol-riots-john-earle-sullivan-arrested/

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-15 17:21 | Report Abuse

Do not expect Biden or Trump to be your savior! Or even in local political scene! As you side with one or the other, the division increases! This is what the real true battle is and not the political ones! Your ego self is your real enemy!

Let the divine inside yourself guide the ego self, imagine if hundred millions of people are guided by the inner peaceful self, what will happen collectively as a humankind? Remember the hundredth monkey experiment?

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-01-15 17:25 | Report Abuse

Sting! Yeah, you know i know but 99% don't know about this! Sad but true! Anyway, you are right! Biden or Trump, it doesn't not matter anymore!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-15 17:53 | Report Abuse

Tobby, not 99% so much la but I think should be less. See the movement from Twitter/Facebook/etc to the other side, also the sudden increase of alternative sources! That alone tells you that the sleeping ones are numerous, beyond your expectations and are slowly waking up and taking the fight.

The 17/Qanon movement probably has achieved its objectives hence very little Q-drops nowadays. Their objective is to stir the sleeping ones to awake and be independent on their own and not rely on saviors/others. Most good things in my life happens beyond expectations I can tell you that!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-01-15 21:27 | Report Abuse

Sting! I never said i am right 100%! Because if i am wrong and you are right, then there's hope for humanity!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz