4 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Lewis Lee 2021-01-28 12:39

LimitUp

394 posts

Posted by LimitUp > 2021-01-27 07:31 | Report Abuse

Beautifully written and goes right to the point. The issue at hand is the incessant persecution by those so called activists, investment analysts and journalists sponsored by fund managers who see the once in a lifetime huge profits to be made in the phenomenon of an industry that's benefitting from this global pandemic. Just because they're making an important product that saves lives doesn't mean these gloves manufacturers should not be making a profit. What's wrong with making an honest profit for their shareholders by taking advantage of the forces demand and supply. Glove manufacturers are running a business and not charities. Indeed everybody have their own agenda. But those analysts, corrupt activists and journalists wrote articles against some glove manufacturers skewed facts and even fabricate the facts in their attempt to influence the value of their stocks in the share market. These are the people should be ashamed of themselves. They are a disgrace to their profession and should be called out publicly and shamed !

Sslee

4,750 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-01-27 14:18 | Report Abuse

locals are not interested in 3D jobs - dirty, dangerous, demeaning.

Please do not use the word demeaning for any job that required your physical output. Nothing is more demeaning that get pay without doing any job.

You can use dirty, dangerous and demanding to describe those jobs that required physical work.

Erudite

248 posts

Posted by Erudite > 2021-01-27 14:23 | Report Abuse

The Term 3D is based on WIKIPEDIA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty,_dangerous_and_demeaning

Please check facts before nitpicking.

Author, gud article. Kudos, keep up good work. Terima Kasih sir

zhangliang

728 posts

Posted by zhangliang > 2021-01-27 14:25 | Report Abuse

Tqsm tradeview, nice one

Sslee

4,750 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-01-27 14:32 | Report Abuse

Who is nippicking when I am trying to give respect to all those doing the so called 3D jobs.

You do not need to follow wikipedia to the every words as I was bought up to respect anyone doing a honor job.

I only despise those corrupt people get pay withou doing the job.

Lewis Lee

1,605 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2021-01-28 12:39 | Report Abuse

This Focus Malaysia is a big shame of malaysia !
I have long boycotting them (stopped buying their papers) !
If one day I come accross any Focus Malaysia old papers, I will use them to wipe my dogs' asses as shit are where they belongs and should Focus on !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz