3 people like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by MuttsInvestor 2021-01-31 15:53

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2021-01-27 08:15 | Report Abuse

Focus Malaysia must have own agenda on such unethically article.
Few years back they also write intensively for Eg industry.

The Eg group s share price doesn't performed but keep draining out.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2021-01-27 08:15 | Report Abuse

Malaysia s version of JP mob and lixis

LimitUp

394 posts

Posted by LimitUp > 2021-01-27 08:16 | Report Abuse

Very good response to fake news published by Focus Malaysia.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2021-01-27 08:17 | Report Abuse

Ficus Malaysia the Malaysia s version of JP mob and anal-lixis
Which only focus siok write for own agenda .

Boycott focus Malaysia.

LimitUp

394 posts

Posted by LimitUp > 2021-01-27 08:49 | Report Abuse

Beautifully written and goes right to the point. The issue at hand is the incessant persecution by those so called activists, investment analysts and journalists sponsored by fund managers who see the once in a lifetime huge profits to be made in the phenomenon of an industry that's benefitting from this global pandemic. Just because they're making an important product that saves lives doesn't mean these gloves manufacturers should not be making a profit. What's wrong with making an honest profit for their shareholders by taking advantage of the forces demand and supply. Glove manufacturers are running a business and not charities. Indeed everybody have their own agenda. But those analysts, corrupt activists and journalists wrote articles against some glove manufacturers skewed facts and even fabricate the facts in their attempt to influence the value of their stocks in the share market. These are the people should be ashamed of themselves. They are a disgrace to their profession and should be called out publicly and shamed !

Kimly2

587 posts

Posted by Kimly2 > 2021-01-27 10:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by VenFx > Jan 27, 2021 8:17 AM | Report Abuse

Ficus Malaysia the Malaysia s version of JP mob and anal-lixis
Which only focus siok write for own agenda .

Boycott focus Malaysia.

ME: WHY U ALWAYS BOYCOTT HERE BOYCOTT THERE?
BOYCOTTER? LOL... ALWAYS RED EYES ON PEOPLE

Hoho22

184 posts

Posted by Hoho22 > 2021-01-27 17:32 | Report Abuse

Nothing to hide?

Posted by pohwohlee > 2021-01-27 17:52 | Report Abuse

Kimly2, you are right. companys that earn tons of money. they Red Eye

Eye.

Lewis Lee

1,601 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2021-01-28 12:40 | Report Abuse

This Focus Malaysia is a big shame of malaysia !
I have long boycotting them (stopped buying their papers) !
If one day I come accross any Focus Malaysia old papers, I will use them to wipe my dogs' asses as shit are where they belongs and should Focus on !!

calvin69

171 posts

Posted by calvin69 > 2021-01-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

No wonder no one reads FM

CJkenho

46 posts

Posted by CJkenho > 2021-01-28 23:15 | Report Abuse

Focus Malaysia has either been very desperate or short-sighted in their biz sense.

It does seem like a win-win initially for them coz not only is such lame news being probably "sponsored" (cny bonus moolah)... nowadays anything sensational said about gloves will get the much needed eye-ball viewing. That means more ppl will now know there's such a news portal called Focus Msia & their viewership will suddenly spike. They have succeeded!... untillll the boycott happens.

For example, I'll personally never open any link to Focus Msia anymore coz I don't wanna give my click count to a fake news portal. And more and more ppl respond likewise...

Posted by MuttsInvestor > 2021-01-31 15:53 | Report Abuse

Many people forget .......... Thailand produces more Rubber latex than Malaysia. Plus with "anti-chi$#@$@" sentiments ....... As a Businessman , ( TanSri too ) will consider Options availiable. Too bad for ........

Post a Comment
Market Buzz