Blessed Redeemer, precious Redeemer
Seems now I see Him on Calvary's tree
Wounded and bleeding, for sinners pleading
Blind and unheeding,…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKQjZul9ew

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-04-02 14:43 | Report Abuse

UFO disclosure soon by US government? What will happen to all the religious and scientific communities if UFOs are real?

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/publications/intelligence-authorization-act-fiscal-year-2021

Advanced Aerial Threats
Therefore, the Committee directs the DNI, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and
armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena (also known as ``anomalous aerial vehicles''), including observed airborne objects that have not been identified.

calvintaneng

53,339 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-02 14:57 | Report Abuse

UFO

Correct view is this

1. UFO are not material

Until now not even one UFO has been captured or anyone seen its wreckage on earth that is physically observed and touched

2. According to the Bible the earth is ruled by Satanic power and evil fallen angels and as such they could show up signs to deceive

This is to divert men from God

3. God already stated in His word that this world was made by Him

And after fallen in sin He sent His Son first to be Saviour and then to come back and rule as King of kings and LORD of Lords

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-04-02 15:07 | Report Abuse

1. UFO are not material
Until now not even one UFO has been captured or anyone seen its wreckage on earth that is physically observed and touched

Did you study thousands of reports, archives, perform interviews of subjects, phone calls, field study etc etc to come up with the comment above? At least John Keel did in his big book containing hundreds of collection of such events. Even so he did not come to the conclusion that UFOs are real or not real.

But you are right that UFO is not material - the summary of the book points to UFO being something in between material and non-material eg. semi-physical.

Posted by THINKING MAN > 2021-04-02 20:06 | Report Abuse

GOD IS GREAT AND HE IS ABOVE ALL THINGS!

Well, this is only my sharing. To see the UFO issue in the bigger context, taking into the account of both religion and science, a lot of things needs to be said. So far, yes, there is no physical, hard proof to conclude that UFO does exist - it is non-material or semi-material as one would call it.

But how do we look at the thousands of reports, archives, interviews with the subjects, phone calls, field study, etc. In fact, we have to look into the areas of psychology, parapsychology, supernatural, natural happenings - which are in both religion and science. There are many reasons for these UFO experiences and claims. I used to read up on these things.

Some of them were caused by human psychology (psychological issues/disorders - hallucinations, creative imaginations, emotional imbalances, hysterias, auto-suggestions, self-fulfilling fantasies, errors in human senses/interpretations, etc.). This can happen to an individual or a group of people.

Some cases (stories/photos) were purposely created in order to deceive other people - they were purely hoaxes, lies, fabrications, falsehoods and manipulations. They were done to make money or to become popular.

Some of them - particularly the sightings of strange objects in the sky could be due to natural objects, events or phenomena.

Some could be attributed to the evil ones whose purpose is to deviate and mislead people.

There are also cases which were caused by parapsychological or paranormal factors - which were caused by the psychic of a person or group of people - archetypal images from the inner being which were able to create independent forces in the environment. BUT HOW ABOUT CASES WHICH COULD NOT BE EXPLAINED BY USING THE REASONS ABOVE?

EVERYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE IS MADE BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD! Of course, we are aware that there COULD be a number of UFO cases which are very difficult to be concluded "as not authentic" as they might not be caused by the reasons stated above. We need to be open about this. THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION - what would happen to the scientific and religious communities if UFO were real? HOW ABOUT "IF" UFO DOES EXIST? If we are open about it, it doesn't pose any problem. If we can accept the fact that everything comes from God, whether UFO exists (or not) is not an issue at all.

Surely when it comes to UFO, different people have different beliefs, views and perceptions. In both science and religion, there are many groups of people with different ideas and beliefs about UFO - each to its own. Some believe in UFO, some don't believe in UFO, while they are some who are silent on this matter. It all depends on what a person wants to believe, and which belief one wants to embrace. Whether UFO truly exists or not - is another different matter or issue. It is beyond us at this point in time. Only God knows the whole truth, we are merely humans with limited knowledge. The universe is so big and we are only living on this "small" planet earth. We cannot know everything.

At this point in time, no one can conclude whether it truly exists OR it truly doesn't exist. Science is still investigating whether it exists - it is still an unanswerable question (but so far at the moment, there is still no concrete, material proof though there is a lot of personal experiences or testimonials). I guess religion and science are open to it. This is an open question. After all, who can understand the "universe" beyond this earth? Who can know the things created by the Almighty God? If we believe God is great and everything comes from Him, it is no longer an issue whether UFO exists. If UFO doesn't exist, we can accept it. If UFO does exist, we can also accept it. God is God, and He created everything!

If we can see God in the wider, broader context, then "everything (either known or unknown to humans)" in this universe can be traced back to God! God saves and loves us! PRAISE GOD!!!

calvintaneng

53,339 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-02 20:52 | Report Abuse

Amen God is Great and Jesus is a Living Saviour

Now about paranormal or evil spirits Calvin has real personal experience with them

Do follow my website www.inspiretopray.com for in future posts I will share about these experiences. Might take from one week to two years as my life experience unfolds thru the coming years

Warm regards
Calvin

Note: these paranormal experiences are all real life events from the past

Post a Comment
Market Buzz