Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2021-08-21 14:15

chinaman

3,263 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-08-21 13:45 | Report Abuse

You put innocent citizens defenceless against Taliban in Afghan, Now, you put a hollywood show concern of Asia?? mind your own business la....pls dont create another middle east crisis in SCS. We say thank you if you dont busybody polarising asia. wakaka

Sslee

6,233 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-21 14:06 | Report Abuse

Why not US start a Belt and Road initiative to Central America to solve the root causes of the surge in undocumented migrants from Central America rather than saying, "Do not come. Do not come,” Harris said at a press conference in Guatemala on June 7. “I believe if you come to our border, you will be turned back.”

Vice President Kamala Harris made her first visit as vice president to the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday, where she toured immigration facilities and met with young women.

Speaking to reporters after her tour, Harris said the border trip reinforced the need to address the root causes of the surge in undocumented migrants from Central America.

“The lack of economic opportunity, very often violence, corruption and food insecurity,” said Harris, “including the fear of cartels, and gang violence.”

“The work that we have to do is the work of addressing the root causes, otherwise we’ll continue to see the effect, what is happening at the border,” she said. “It’s going to require, as we have been doing, a comprehensive approach that acknowledges each piece of this.”

Earlier this year, President Joe Biden tasked Harris with working to address these root causes. In June she visited Guatemala and Mexico, where she delivered a blunt message to potential migrants.

“I want to be clear to folks in the region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come,” Harris said at a press conference in Guatemala on June 7. “I believe if you come to our border, you will be turned back.”

chinaman

3,263 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-08-21 14:15 | Report Abuse

US is a failed nation already. close backyard, neighbours also cannot solve. talk about far Asia. Drama Tamil. Why dont you develop your hometown India first?? wakaka

Post a Comment
Market Buzz