7,611 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-29 09:14 | Report Abuse

Thank you Philip

Posted by CynicalCyan > 2021-08-29 10:19 | Report Abuse

Pikachu, not Pkiachu

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-29 12:38 | Report Abuse

"Is it true the Malaysia stocks money are mostly made on cyclical?
The answer is yes. Every year there will be certain theme/sector that turnaround due to change with world supply/demand/weather/pandemic/war/government policy. You just need to buy low and wait to sell high.

As of QL I do not think QL has any moat nowadays you can check the past 3 year revenues increase but NP increase much slower thus prices stagnant (already price in). As of Pchem yes it will continues to grow its top and bottom line.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-29 12:41 | Report Abuse

Already confirm this when raider insas beat Philip QL flat in our bets for 2 years mah!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 29, 2021 12:38 PM | Report Abuse

"Is it true the Malaysia stocks money are mostly made on cyclical?
The answer is yes. Every year there will be certain theme/sector that turnaround due to change with world supply/demand/weather/pandemic/war/government policy. You just need to buy low and wait to sell high.

As of QL I do not think QL has any moat nowadays you can check the past 3 year revenues increase but NP increase much slower thus prices stagnant (already price in). As of Pchem yes it will continues to grow its top and bottom line.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-29 12:44 | Report Abuse

As of Serba wait for the audit report too many fishy deals and I do not understand their venture into space technology.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-29 12:48 | Report Abuse

Just ignore lah....when integrity in doubt...how to invest leh ?

Posted by Sslee > Aug 29, 2021 12:44 PM | Report Abuse

As of Serba wait for the audit report too many fishy deals and I do not understand their venture into space technology.

Posted by CynicalCyan > 2021-08-30 22:06 | Report Abuse

The mentioning of Serba would be a turn-off to readers who suffered losses in Serba.

Nevertheless, the analogy of this PIKACHU theory is SIMPLE to understand.

The HARD part is to apply it.

Not saying it's impossible, but a lot of HARD work is required. Much research skills, & much conviction is needed to pick a stock that would evolve into a bigger, stronger Raichu.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz