Be the first to like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 2021-09-04 15:55

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-09-03 20:07 | Report Abuse

no jab no job?? even sin hesitant to make it compulsory

Posted by MuttsInvestor > 2021-09-03 21:33 | Report Abuse

Simple.... Students Infected by Teacher to BE SUED for GROSS NEGLIGENCE and PUBLIC SAFETY/HAZARD. Go for TORT ( Personal Damages) against the TEACHER and School Authorities as DEFENDANT !!! >90% Chance of SUCCESS !!! If DEATH of STUDENT then ADD the Govn and Defendant too.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-03 22:31 | Report Abuse

This teachers are bad example and selfish! Just sack them!

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-04 13:34 | Report Abuse

Everyone who refuses vaccination are exercising their constitutional right.

No medical expert or hospitals provide guarantee and that is evident in their microscopic disclaimer print and consent letter.

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-04 13:34 | Report Abuse

Selfish are those who are vaccinated and forcing others to be dumb as a buffalo like them.

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-04 13:36 | Report Abuse

Go ahead and sue but you must provide DNA proof to say that they are the cause for infection.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:34 | Report Abuse

I am fully vaccinated! So is my son, wife in law and my wifey! I got astrazeneca! After 2 jabs, i say, it's really nothing! Just half an hour wait and barely felt anything during those jabs!
Got slight fever but that's it!
Those who voluntarily go for vaccination are patriotic malaysians! We should be proud that we have done our part so that our frontliners will not be burden in case we are infected!
To those who refuse to get the jab, i say government must charge for full cost of hospitalization!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:48 | Report Abuse

Scenery! I think poor people are the ones lining up to get vaccinated! while those middle class dumbass refuse to get vaccinated after getting brainwash by those toilet experts who got their 'knowledge' from tiktok!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:50 | Report Abuse

Scenery! I think you better follow OTB for that! I am fully invested in stocks! But my stocks not really moving this round! I guess i lost my stock picking due to Covid!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:54 | Report Abuse

Scenery! Yeah! Anyway, the middle class are getting tiny nowadays! The B40 is now like B60! Even the top tier are becoming endangered species! Nowadays so few local chinese are joining the PLC status! It's so rare to hear new company been listed! Just look at our PLCs, most are in red!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:56 | Report Abuse

Last time middle class are the most vocal in politics! Nowadays very quiet! That's because many not in the mood to talk politics! Many are worried! Many are losing their jobs! Last time can go happy hour under company expenses! Nowadays, many are getting their fat salary slash!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 14:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by scenery > Sep 4, 2021 2:54 PM | Report Abuse

Tobby OTB's choose high price stocks, I dont have the money to buy n keep after last yr bull run hinder by con ular/dragonslayer, can't multiple the money I made from Lambo as bull run stop after that.

Answer : Yeah, i did enjoy some recovery theme but this round i don't know how to time recovery stocks! So yeah, maybe you should visit those clientless five foot fortune tellers for stock advise! Just make sure to sanitize your hands when they check your palm! Don't worry, nowadays, there's no long que, you can easily get a seat! Probably you see a dozen five foot fortune teller sitting there doing nothing waiting for clients!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 15:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by scenery > Sep 4, 2021 2:58 PM | Report Abuse

Tobby, may be that is a good idea to apply for B40 n get some money from Government.

Answer : Dude, no joke! I saw few used to be yuppies driving around in mercedes going for food banks! Sad times!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-04 15:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by scenery > Sep 4, 2021 3:04 PM | Report Abuse

Tobby, only low IQ will go for furtune teller la, I think I can be a better 1 than those out there, whoever follow them will go bankrupt faster..

Answer : Hihihaha! Yeah, that's why fortune tellers remain in business only in five foot way! Or else they have their own air condtioned office by now! But strange why i enjoy going to various type of fortune tellers since i started working 40 years ago! I did enjoy going to this one particular parrot card picker! I wonder if the same parrot still around!

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-04 15:55 | Report Abuse

Equating vaccination to patriotism is melodramatic by someone who cannot proof with scientific point. They have to resort to sentiment and hype to raise their point.
ROFLMAO. Such existential turds!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz