Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-11-18 02:27

Posted by TheOwlsandWolves > 2021-11-17 11:58 | Report Abuse

Bplant.....go...go...go...up...up...up

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-17 13:45 | Report Abuse

Time to examine deeply the recent quarterly result for "ATAIMS", I think no any shareholder can expect the result so poor, if you look at YR 2020 net profit by RM 150 mil and YR 2019 net profit by RM 76 mil

Before result announced, most of the traders, investors or fund managers also compliment high prospect of demand for tech sector

After poor result announcement, we can see what are the huge reaction of the market, that's massive selling down. So, is the good time to consider, when so much noise to promote respective sector, you think what will happen later (last year glove sector, this year tech sector)

>>>

When promoter always so much of sweat talk so much of approach for sure this iddiot spammer wanted to cash out from the stock purchased

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

We all feel ridiculous nonstop posting nonstop promoting

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you desperately want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

Now all open your eye and see this iddiot spammer sold all MHC stock since this iddiot spammer so confidence about the palm oil sector earlier and keep on promoting to all members everywhere.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600571451.jsp

>>>

I so pity members here listen to this iddiot end up you can burn you hard earned money and this iddiot laughing at you later.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spammer in order to strengthen protection more and more victim investors.

calvintaneng

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-17 16:10 | Report Abuse

intrinsic99

See what you posted

Posted by Intrinsic99 > Mar 7, 2021 1:14 PM | Report Abuse

Hello, good afternoon every lover members.

I am new member here, I will appreciate all my senior fellow members here can give some golden advise to invest and to earn substantial profit at the equity market. Thank you very much.

YOU CONFESSED YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER HERE.

SO YOU BETTER LEARN FROM THOSE WHO KNOW BEST

SEE

Johnzhang @intrinsic99, this is for you just in case you missed it
https://themalaysianreserve.com/2021/11/16/strong-3q-earnings-expected...
17/11/2021 3:12 PM

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-17 16:41 | Report Abuse

I only study the top 5 stocks, Simeplnt, KLK, IOI, PPB,Genp as the market reference. What can you see on the individual stock's chart?

If you can't understand the simple chart then you better don't come out and con all members here

calvintaneng

53,265 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-18 02:27 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng Posted by Intrinsic99 > Mar 7, 2021 1:14 PM | Report Abuse

Hello, good afternoon every lover members.

I am new member here, I will appreciate all my senior fellow members here can give some golden advise to invest and to earn substantial profit at the equity market. Thank you very much.

Are you a new member seeking advise?

Or you go round passing judgment against everyone who does not go along with you?

Let all our friends in i3 forum decide you are right or wrong in your behaviour

Post a Comment
Market Buzz