Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-11-17 15:36

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-17 13:26 | Report Abuse

Actually local reporters should ask questions in Bahasa unless they are asking foreigners! Let's face it, the Brittish has left us more than 60 years ago!
However, as for Pas fake holymen reply on gambling, it's not the right of muslims to be moral police for non muslims!
As non muslim, i don't drink or gambling(okay, i enjoy my weekly 4D punting, guilty as charge)! However, even so, i don't have the right to tell fellow non muslims not to drink or gambling!
Bare in mind, drinking or gambling in moderation is actually very good for your well being! But i also won't promote such moderation to fellow muslims!
In short, decision to ban 4D in Kedah is morally wrong! MB of Kedah didn't even bother to consult stakeholders especially non muslims in Kedah before making a uniteral decision! You cannot do that! Unless non muslims in Kedah strongly support such move of which we all, were left in dark!
So what next! You force non malays to wear tudung as well! Which you can find in social media where malays are forcing non malay ladies to cover up! Eventually, Malaysia will be another taliban, well we are on that path!
Look, it's pretty obvious Pas fake holymen has deep hatred for non malays! They call us as 'kafir harbi' or human pigs!
What will happen is obvious! Non malays will never again vote for BN, PN or anything that related to Umno, Bersatu or Pas! We had enough of this islamization nonsense!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-17 13:29 | Report Abuse

It's now up to PM Ismail Sabri to proof to us that he really understand 'Keluarga Malaysia'! If PM Ismail Sabri keep quiet over this issue, then he should know, non malays will never going to trust him ever again!

BLee

737 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-11-17 13:54 | Report Abuse

Hi Tobby, if I am a reporter from an English daily, I preferred to ask and get an answer in English to avoid wrong "quote" interpretation. I think nothing to do with "loyalty"....that's my opinion. Tq

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-17 13:59 | Report Abuse

BLee! You are right! However, it's time for all of us to accept as malaysian reporters, asking question in Bahasa is the way forward! As for misquote, i am sure such occurrence should not happen! But of course, pardon me as my Bahasa is not good at all! Like i just knew 'Nasi Ayam' means chicken rice not rice for chicken!

Eastern686

510 posts

Posted by Eastern686 > 2021-11-17 14:11 | Report Abuse

I delete my msg, bcoz we have diverted from the issue. Anyway, thanks Tobby.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-17 14:14 | Report Abuse

Eastern! Like wise! Welcome!

OnTime

2,074 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2021-11-17 14:19 | Report Abuse

A real Malaysian must be able to speak multi languages!

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2021-11-17 14:30 | Report Abuse

Obviously PAS leaders cannot speak English like UMNO leaders such as Mahathir, Najib and they don't want rakyat to laugh at them.

Posted by MuttsInvestor > 2021-11-17 14:39 | Report Abuse

FMT is an ENGLISH newspaper. So why must reporters ask in Bahasa ?? Plus Press reporters have the OPTION to use BM or English. Just like in any courts in Malaysia. More likely PAS MP lack of English proficiency .

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2021-11-17 15:23 | Report Abuse

They will answer you like Taju did "2 trains kiss" etc ...

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-11-17 15:36 | Report Abuse

This forum is not a loyal forum too, most of the postings here do not meet the criteria ..... but recently saw some wordings like ya ke? betul ke? tak malu ke? Siapa mau makan Lobster king crab follow .... and most of these are in situational /goreng stocks' , they could be the more loyal persons .....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz