Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-12-19 14:09

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-19 13:35 | Report Abuse

I think PKR need to bring back Rafizi & Nurul to be more actively involve loh!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-19 13:49 | Report Abuse

Actually Harapan need to learn from Najib policies! Have a set of very realistic policies! A blueprint that clearly tell malaysians what Harapan going to do with infras, economy, administration and future policies!
Not some political gimmicks and rhetoric that are too stale to use!
Unfortunately, Harapan leaders are too egoistic to admit they have pass expiry date!
Even worst, the Lims continue to pamper to Mahathir and his proxies like Warisan and Muda!
As for Anwar, he keep breaking his reform promises by accepting political frogs which of course anger his own hardcore supporters and Harapan supporters as a whole!
Sorry, even bringing back Rafizi and Nurul at this point will be fruitless!
So what can Harapan do! Like i said, go back to basic and learn from Najib policies! Those are very good policies that rakyat can accept! Not some fake promises and political gimmicks!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-19 13:51 | Report Abuse

Rakyat need adults in the room! Not some hot blooded Harapan leaders with zero vision for Malaysia!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-19 14:09 | Report Abuse

I think bring back Rafizi & Nurul will be the starting point of a longer road mah!

Not fruitless or hopeless yet mah!

PH good policy was hijacked by Dr M previously mah!

Posted by Tobby > Dec 19, 2021 1:49 PM | Report Abuse

Actually Harapan need to learn from Najib policies! Have a set of very realistic policies! A blueprint that clearly tell malaysians what Harapan going to do with infras, economy, administration and future policies!
Not some political gimmicks and rhetoric that are too stale to use!
Unfortunately, Harapan leaders are too egoistic to admit they have pass expiry date!
Even worst, the Lims continue to pamper to Mahathir and his proxies like Warisan and Muda!
As for Anwar, he keep breaking his reform promises by accepting political frogs which of course anger his own hardcore supporters and Harapan supporters as a whole!
Sorry, even bringing back Rafizi and Nurul at this point will be fruitless!
So what can Harapan do! Like i said, go back to basic and learn from Najib policies! Those are very good policies that rakyat can accept! Not some fake promises and political gimmicks!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz