Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-12-28 15:45

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-28 15:04 | Report Abuse

Actually rakyat are fed up with politicians regardless of party! Be it Harapan or BN! Politicians no longer seen as saviors but rather insulting rakyat intelligence!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-28 15:21 | Report Abuse

I think the strategy for PH is to let all their allies localised in sabah & sarawak loh!

Meaning...there should not be a DAP, PKR and Amanah party in Borneo state loh!

Just have a PH Borneo party in sabah & Sarawak merging all Dap, PKR and Amanah and this party operations is complete independent from Peninsular Party of PKR, DAP and Amanah!

U see the East Msia anytime they will want to fight for greater autonomy & independence....We should let them, as they are listening to their people loh!

Thats means PH will comprises of PKR, Dap, Amanah from semananjung and PH Borneo from east msia loh!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2021-12-28 15:30 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-28 15:45 | Report Abuse

The way this uncensored talk , u know he despise the poor loh!

What wrong of having 15 low cost flats leh ??

This are achieve thru hardwork with tears & sweats mah!

This how raider achieve & accumulate some wealth from rags mah!

Posted by uncensored > Dec 28, 2021 3:29 PM | Report Abuse

STOCKRAIDER
stockraider SHE is :
a Little Pinky Communist,
Liar,
Evil heart self proclaimed 15 Low Cost Flats mean "RICH",
无赖,
HYPROCRIE

You may asked me why I believed a liar owned 15 units of LCF ...ha..ha..ha.. well cause no body in their right mind will tell others that she is rich because she owned 15 units of low cost flat.
As such you definitely owned 15 unit of low cost flat and you are very proud of this investment.

By using low cost flat to show off that you are indeed rich is quite naive. Maybe got the feeling like some one just come out from kampung that never experience the real city life. In good sense mean pure but in bad sense mean dumb...sorry to say that.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz