1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2022-03-26 15:08

ASOH77

24 posts

Posted by ASOH77 > 2022-03-26 08:55 | Report Abuse

Good morning. Execellent article. Would to have more inform about the company & products. Can email to hipkb36@gmail.com .... maybe visit them later hahha. Thanks sir. Have a nice weekend

Posted by Neoh Jia En > 2022-03-26 13:22 | Report Abuse

Thank you @ASOH77. I actually don't have private info about the company and its products other than what is available on its website. Had to google search for images on the back of their products since I am not in Malaysia currently. Have added hyperlinks to those one act and two regulations cited in case you are interested. By the way, please don't be too discouraged with this potential labelling issue, whether as an investor or as a consumer. I believe that the management did not know "fresh milk" carries a regulatory definition, and that they outsource both the designs and compliance checks of packaging to the same party (this is a common practice at least among small-scale packaged food producers) who messed up. As a consumer, I would still buy only their yoghurt drinks and automatically go for their chilled "fresh milk" products when other brands don't offer good discounts.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-03-26 15:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz