1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by BobAxelrod 2022-10-25 18:56

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-25 17:08 | Report Abuse

The only reason why local chinese were behind Tanjung Piai history victory was because of Harapan lousy administration! But now with Zahid as PM in waiting, BN is simply a big no from all non malays!

izoklse

5,203 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2022-10-25 17:21 | Report Abuse

Zahid is not the PM. Ismail will be the PM. PH make a wrong decision again attacking Zahid. At the end Ismail look like Mr Good and He fly. PH totally not ready. They is why they shot all over the place. Last time in GE 14 they attack the poster Boy which is Najib and all attack are on one direction and they Manage to bring down the government. This time they shot all over the place. They are not ready. They are not attacking Ismail. Even ismail can now attack freely anybody. I told you last time about this and im going to tell you again. PH your downfall is cause by yourself and not because of your opponent is strong. It is because PH are weak.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-10-25 17:49 | Report Abuse

VERY TRUE. LOOKING AT THE KLCI INDEX ALONE, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HARM THE PAKATAN HARAPAN DID TO OUR STOCK MARKET. FROM 1,800 IN 2018 DOWN TO NOW 1,450 AND OUR GST ABOLISHED ALSO MAKE MALAYSIA MORE ROOMS FOR THE RICH AND THE STEALING THIEVES TO HAVE MORE LOOPHOLES TO ESCAPE TAXES BY REVERTING BACK TO SST. ROUGHLY MORE THAN RM30 BILLIONS LOST ANNUALLY REVERTING BACK TO SST.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-25 18:31 | Report Abuse

Actually Harapan leaders are dumbass! They indeed cause so much harm that good! Abolishing GST was mother of all blunder! Then our dearest LGE admitted that government of the day cannot recoup 20 to 30 billion tax because SST!
The other blunder was playing with Octoberfest! Heck, even Germany almost cancel their Octoberfest this year! It's german culture to begin with and they should never ever play with Octoberfest card! Non malays totally have the freedom to drink everyday for decades! Why play with fire!
Another blunder is UEC card and UTAR! I mean common! Local chinese who took STPM had always gotten place in public universities! In fact nowadays getting a place in public uni are getting more easier as more and more youth no longer interested to pursue degree! Actually, it will do more harm if UEC directly go to public uni as they may not be able to coup with Bahasa syllabus!
And not forgetting how our Harapan ministers scared the heck out of foreign investors as if they are the enemy! FDI dropped alot during Harapan administration!
Don't shot me! All i am saying is that Harapan leaders need to grow up! Don't play with sentiment just to win votes! They need to be adult in the room! Or else rakyat will suffer! This nation is just tiny country! If not manage well, we will be slaughtered!

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-10-25 18:56 | Report Abuse

PH's only reason to have won last GE was to go after Najib.....PERIOD!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz