1 person likes this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2023-03-02 22:09

Posted by ITreeinvestor > 2022-11-29 12:03 | Report Abuse

The fact is CPO price hardly go up further.
At the same time cost of production is surging due to
1) high fernitiser price
2) min. wages raise from RM1,200 to Rm1,500

investor77

737 posts

Posted by investor77 > 2022-11-29 13:44 | Report Abuse

Most CPO shares are making good profit. This shows despite high fertilizer cost and higher wages for workers, it is still profitable Land is a scarce commodity, so should Sime Darby or BPlantation sells any one of its good location land, it will reap enormous profit. TSH will also later gain from its land near to new Indon capital at Kalimantan bought cheaply in due time.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-11-30 10:53 | Report Abuse

Yes ....very safe to invest in palmoil stock loh!

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-11-30 15:41 | Report Abuse

aiyo why calvin talk bad about my KNM. I have both Tsh and Knm. If you make me angry again I will talk bad you like 'See research' and 'Mikecyc'! Hahahah

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-11-30 18:41 | Report Abuse

hahaha sorry my friend

no offense intended

just share the facts

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-01 14:31 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-15 00:28 | Report Abuse

And these are the warning red flags on KGB

1. KGB committed to complete Sarawak Construction project by End December 2022 worth Rm420 Millions

See
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2021/09/14/kelington-bags-rm420mil-construction-job-in-sarawak

So far no sign of payment except got Rm530 Million Receivables (IOU) in balance sheet

Why KGB not get payment yet?

Is it due to incompletion by cost over runs

CEMENT PRICES UP BY 15% IN EARLY
NOW ANOTHER 15% HIKE IN CEMENT PRICES

HOW TO SURVIVE 30% CEMENT PRICE HIKE IN ONE YEAR?

See

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1904606/construction-groups-want-govt-probe-latest-cement-price-increase?wref=edgemarkets

Another Red Flag

Since KGB got no payment IT GONE TO BORROW MORE MONEY

Refer KGB balance sheet

Short term loan jumped from Rm29 millions to Rm152 Million or Up by Rm123 Millions

Matter of time due to High Construction cost KGB will go insolvent & later bankruptcy

BETTER SELL KGB

SITTING TIME DEBT BOMB OF CONSTRUCTION OVER RUNS, IOUS & HIGHER DEBT LOAD

GET OUT NOW!

SELL ALL KGB

SELL ALL KGB WB FAR OUT OF MONEY!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-12-15 07:55 | Report Abuse

Correct mah!

How can u go wrong investing in plantation leh ??

It is a perfect hedge agst inflation loh!

U see plantation land is finite cheap assets mah!

U cannot get more loh!

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-20 19:11 | Report Abuse

Exactly

lands are indestructible

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-01-05 19:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by eeq4311111 > 2023-01-05 21:02 | Report Abuse

Thank you Dr. Okuns, your herbal medicine is a very good remedy for HERPES CUER, and Removing Warts. You can contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

Am from United State. I want the general public to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, he cures other diseases too like STD, SYPHILIS, BRAIN TUMOR CANCER CURE. My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too!!! herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent guarantee to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore. I want you to contact Dr. Okuns. My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. He will not disappoint you. Contact him now via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com OR
Visit his website https://herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite OR
WhatsApp/Call him with this Phone Number: +2348078467513

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-02-18 16:25 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:09 | Report Abuse

banned

calvintaneng

53,172 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:09 | Report Abuse

I3investor Community Standards
I3investor allows investors around the world to publish their own stories, ideas, tips and comments. The conversation that happens on I3investor - and the opinions expressed here - mirror the diversity of the people using I3investor.

To balance the needs and interests of a various investors, I3investor protects comments and posts that meet the community standards outlined on this page.

Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of comments and posts are acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.

Violence and Threats
Safety is our top priority. You may not credibly threaten to harm others, or organize acts of real-world violence. We remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.

Self-Harm
I3investor takes threats of self-harm very seriously. We remove any promotion or encouragement of self-mutilation, eating disorders, hard drug abuse or suicide.

Bullying and Harassment
I3investor does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals. Repeatedly targeting other users with offensive comments or messages is a form of harassment.

Hate Speech
I3investor does not permit hate speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, it is a serious violation to attack a person based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz