Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2023-06-24 11:37

Posted by PassionateInvestor > 2023-06-22 12:24 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately, there isn't a real alternative to the current government - Nurses dress too revealing? Cold play promotes hedonism? Gimme a break.
If anything, PH should have been given a bigger mandate so that they can just do their thing without needing to join forces with others and compromise their objective.

BenPg

211 posts

Posted by BenPg > 2023-06-22 23:24 | Report Abuse

Are you writing on behalf of MCA or Gerakan?
Can't you write something more constructive?

The_JQuestion

1,519 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-23 01:06 | Report Abuse

LKS what prominent role in current gov... blame the person also inaccurate HAHAH ,,, PH doubters anwar doubters u will be very disappointed coming state elections ;))

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-23 06:42 | Report Abuse

Pity the Lims! Got no position in unity government! Tan Sri Lim however retire with some title! But for Nurul, the daughter of you know who will be given another safe seat! And once again mess it up with 'my daddy was a victim of sob sob sob' narrative all over again! And yeah, expect Nurul to cry cry cry during state elections! It's her only card!
I don't know what cards will PH play this round considering they have totally forgotten about 'reforbasi'!
I am not insulting PH, i am just sharing what PH supporters are quietly not telling!
Wise man said, you fool once, it's okay, you fool twice, shame on me! But if you fool me over and over again expecting us to shallow your white spperm lies, you got to buy 2 ringgit used mirror and ask yourself, do you think rakyat are that dumbass!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-23 06:44 | Report Abuse

I am warning PH especially PM Anwar that he already made bloody fakkup mess! And there comes a time he too going to join the 'lose deposit' club just like Mahathir! Don't cross that road!

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2023-06-23 22:36 | Report Abuse

Polytick ... banyak susah to understand lah.

I onli want our Bursa to go up. Who can do that, please ? Jutaan terima kasih first.

The_JQuestion

1,519 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-06-24 11:37 | Report Abuse

tobby so what u expect in the next state elections? PH lose ??? by now everyone should already predict what will happen ,, nothing much changing between the strongholds

Post a Comment
Market Buzz