Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 1 week ago

DickyMe

14,368 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

"Finance Minister II Datuk Seri Amir Hamzah Azizan said this was the general sentiment garnered from his engagements with bankers, analysts and prospective investors at the 2024 Spring Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank Group (WBG) in Washington, D.C., as well as investor meetings in New York."
===========================

Most of our leaders are like this type.
"Masuk bakul angkat sendiri"
Self praise is not a praise AND
it is not patriotic too.

It is like covering up cat poop and leaking septic tank with human waste which is rampant in PPR flats around the city. Local councils are skirting these issues by outsourcing.

Posted by eastern_joy > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Just see how the JKM officers handle the homeless people, recently in the news, by chasing them away to another state (Johor), instead of find ways to help them.
Our mentality is 'ostrich' mindset (does not want to see the problem, or push them under carpet or to other depts/agencies, and keep on 'syiok sendiri' only. Good job Msia govt. Now we have zero poverty and high income like S'pore, just like magic show, overnight transformation. Petrol akan naik harga, dun play play and cry father mother later.

smartepf

275 posts

Posted by smartepf > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

eastern_joy, Do you do anything to help the Homeless people?

DickyMe

14,368 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

smartepf, Do you do anything too?
I pay my taxes. Homeless is helped through welfare using my tax money.
Don't be an ostrich! ye!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz