CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAREPLS (0163)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.64%)

Day's Change

0.30 - 0.31

Trading Volume

35 people like this.

40,004 comment(s). Last comment by GreenTrade 1 month ago

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-10 17:42 | Report Abuse

FDA admits long list of possible negative side-effects
The working list presented has 22 separate entries of “possible adverse event outcomes”

First on the list is “Guillain-Barré syndrome,” described as “a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves.” The syndrome has “no known cure” & it mortality rate is “4% to 7%.” In contrast, John Hopkins Univ estimates that the current % of deaths reportedly due to COVID-19 cases in the US, is only 1.9%

“Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis,” a “rare inflammatory condition that affects the brain and spinal cord,” is 2nd on the FDA’s list. 3rd is “Transverse myelitis,” a neurological disorder which inflames the spinal cord, causing “pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, or bladder and bowel dysfunction.”

Another possible outcome of a potential vaccine is “Anaphylaxis,” the severe allergic reaction which can lead to anaphylactic shock

A “stroke,” & “convulsions/seizures” are further possible side-effects, along with “Acute myocardial infarction” or heart attacks, inflammation of the muscles around the heart, & even death

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-10 17:43 | Report Abuse

And due to a little-known federal law from the 1980s, pharmaceutical companies cannot be sued in court if their vaccines injure or kill someone. Instead, people injured or killed by vaccines (or their relatives) must use the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which was created in 1986. It protects pharmaceutical companies from lawsuits related to vaccine injuries or deaths.

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-10 17:44 | Report Abuse

The U.K. government’s warning for the Pfizer vaccine says it should not be used by pregnant or breast-feeding mothers and children. The document adds that it is as yet unknown what effect the vaccine will have on fertility. It also says, “women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.”

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-10 17:45 | Report Abuse

The FDA also suggested that Kawasaki disease as being a possibility after the vaccine. The disease “mainly affects children under the age of 5,” and is “always treated in hospital.”

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-10 17:46 | Report Abuse

The full list of possible side-effects of a COVID vaccine, according to the FDA, are “Guillain-Barré syndrome; Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis; Transverse myelitis; Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy; Convulsions/seizures; Stroke; Narcolepsy and cataplexy; Anaphylaxis; Acute myocardial infarction; Myocarditis/pericarditis; Autoimmune disease; Deaths; Pregnancy and birth outcomes; Other acute demyelinating diseases; Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions; Thrombocytopenia; Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Venous thromboembolism; Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain; Kawasaki disease; Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children; Vaccine enhanced disease.”

bigby7

433 posts

Posted by bigby7 > 2020-12-10 19:36 | Report Abuse

Scary scary. Trade with caution.
Optimistic

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/covid19-malaysia-hits-new-record-high-2234-cases-selangor-contributes-1428

Looks like vaccine tak sempat

RojaknMojak

1,227 posts

Posted by RojaknMojak > 2020-12-10 19:38 | Report Abuse

even thailand helping local glove champions to be world champions

we? we bash down our local champions and let others take its place.

lol

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2020/12/10/thai-rubber-glove-makers-target-20-share-of-global-market

dun invest in malaysia pls

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2020-12-10 22:48 | Report Abuse

This Cheetah ain't pink
Its a Green Alpha in the jungle , which can run at no one speed.

FAIR VALUE to-date : $3.80
MID 2021 : $4.70

Grrrr Huat Heng Ong Ahh

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2020-12-10 22:49 | Report Abuse

Big4 Alpha : Let's aim Supermax
2nd liner.: Careplus Green Cheetah (Limit up king) :)

super_newbie

1,261 posts

Posted by super_newbie > 2020-12-10 23:19 | Report Abuse

Top Glove had switch most of it's Surgical lines to NBR, order lead time increased from 100 days to 260 days.

Based on Ansell's presentation, new exam and surgical lines from CMSB will commence production by this quarter, Careplus is in a good position to capture surgical glove market share.

NPRA1985

3,415 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > 2020-12-10 23:58 | Report Abuse

Hong Kong’s Ming Pao daily said in its editorial that there were grounds to believe that the UAE must have been stringent with the review and registration of the Chinese vaccine, given the country’s record of being transparent in its anti-virus policymaking and mass testing.

“The UAE also maintains sound ties with the West so sourcing vaccines from the United States or elsewhere should not be a grave challenge. If the Chinese vaccine is not safe or effective, there is no reason for the UAE to endorse Beijing’s vaccine propaganda and risk its own image and the health of its own people.

“Thus the UAE’s approval and its top leader’s injection of the SinoPharm vaccine have come as a much-needed vote of confidence that will help convince more countries. Diversified supply of vaccines, with viable alternatives from China, is key to ensuring fair and equitable access by poor countries,” said the op-ed.

SinoPharm revealed that senior officials in Egypt and Bahrain also took part in trials held there.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/12/uae-gives-chinese-vaccines-a-shot-in-the-arm/

lalazai9

1,000 posts

Posted by lalazai9 > 2020-12-11 07:27 | Report Abuse

Gd news gloves shortage, bank analyst increase tp and buy call, gloves still can fly

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-12-11 10:42 | Report Abuse

soft

IvanC

669 posts

Posted by IvanC > 2020-12-11 12:04 | Report Abuse

ikan bilis confident level still high = bear market will continue.

BearishTrend

1,296 posts

Posted by BearishTrend > 2020-12-11 12:27 | Report Abuse

I'm jst bought 2.51

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-12-11 12:37 | Report Abuse

red

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-12-11 12:40 | Report Abuse

hahaahah. how many waterfisk kena today?

ahpooki2

1,267 posts

Posted by ahpooki2 > 2020-12-11 15:22 | Report Abuse

if u feel strongly about what's happening to your investments in glove counters, write to aduan@seccom.com.my and make your views known...

i have...

Dear Sir,
Sub : The wisdom, or the lack of it, in permitting Structured Warrants
I am writing to you again with regards to the above.
We have just witnessed the astronomical results reported by Top Glove Corporation Bhd, in their 1st quarterly report that showed revenue of more than RM 4.7 billion and a profit of more than RM 2.3 billion. This is probably a record earnings by any company in Malaysia. At a time when the entire economy is struggling to stay alive, this is definitely a record.
However, share price of the stock went into the negative. How does a normal investor make sense of such occurrence? I am an investor for many years and invest in Equity in several markets. The way the share prices of companies on KLSE have moved in the last two quarters is not just baffling but goes against the natural progression and reflection of a company's performance.
As a keen observer and researcher of stock fundamentals, markets and the like, I must say that there is something wrong. There is definitely a vested interest in keeping the price low. If you do not see that as possible, I urge you to look again in the best interests of the common investors and the nation thereof.
My understanding is that the Structured Warrants (as you call them but are generally known as “Contract For Difference”), are the culprit. At the outset, I fail to understand why such an instrument is till permitted to be issued on Equity (Which is essentially the Asset, not the Warrant itself) when it has been consistently banned in major economies of the world. You may argue that Malaysia is different. However, please know that such instruments have one very certain outcome: “ The issuer wins”. Which means someone has to lose. Hope that much is clear between us.
I am sure you have access to historical data on these warrants, which we have studied extensively. I request you to look in that data. You will find that the Asset (the price of the Underlying Share) has always been conducive to the Exercise Price at the time of expiry. This is irrespective of the performance of the company (Which is the Underlying Asset), typically the case of Top Glove Corporation Berhad. This also means that the Warrants itself expire out of money. As per statistics gathered so far, approximately 95% of the Warrants expire out of money.
What is the wisdom in such a Financial Instrument?
To the point of Issuers:
An issuer of any instrument is to be considered the Promoter of that instrument? Since the Warrants by themselves have zero value without an Underlying Asset, it is imperative that an issuer of such instruments be considered Promoters of the Underlying Asset. They must necessarily be put through the same rules, regulations and guidelines applied to Promoters and Substantial shareholders of a company.
This obviously implies disclosure and transparency in the issuer’s dealings in the Underlying share.
That is simply not the case now. On the contrary, the issuers being Banks, Investment Banks, Analysts and Traders all under one roof, go forth and issue Analyst reports and Target Prices that suit their Structured Warrant expiry dates and values. With due apologies, I have to say this is nothing short of manipulation. Transparency and oversight and control over Manipulation in the stock markets are your organization’s responsibility. I sincerely hope you will not find yourself complicit in such a situation.
I fail to understand, as does many of my colleagues and friends how all of this is in line with the Securities Commission’s tag line “ An informed Investor is a Protected Investor”. The field is definitely not level.
How can an honest retail investor or for that matter any genuine investor be it local or foreign feel assured that whatever investments they make on Bursa companies are truly protected by fair practices.
I am sure I am not the first person to make such a query. There are countless comments on forums that questions the legitimacy of these third party issuers of structured warrants that are not only hurting the company's fair value but also cheating the un-suspecting investors of their hard earned money . I'm sure you are aware that such structured warrants or CFDs are already banned in many countries.
I am requesting you to clarify why the hedging activity of the issuers are not disclosed. On a more intense note, why are such instruments permitted at all.
I look forward to get an informative reply from you.

underwear

49 posts

Posted by underwear > 2020-12-11 16:08 | Report Abuse

friend.. what the use of this email ?

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2020-12-11 16:26 | Report Abuse

Nice.. 251 sold 260..even in Bear market

roshazli

153 posts

Posted by roshazli > 2020-12-11 16:35 | Report Abuse

Fact box: When and which Covid-19 vaccines are likely to be available in Asia

BEIJING/TOKYO/SEOUL/MANILA/TAIPEI/JAKARTA/DHAKA/HANOI (Dec 11): Trial data from Pfizer Inc with partner BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc and AstraZeneca Plc has shown their experimental vaccines are effective in preventing novel coronavirus infection.
While regulatory processes are underway, few Asian countries expect to receive significant amounts of the vaccines initially. Here are estimated distribution time lines, supply deals announced and clinical trials being held in the region.

Australia
The country has secured around 140 million doses: 53.8 million from AstraZeneca, 51 million from Novavax Inc, 10 million from Pfizer, and 25.5 million from distribution programme COVAX.
It expects delivery of 3.8 million doses of AstraZeneca's vaccine in January and February next year and plans to begin inoculations in March.

China
China has not announced supply deals with Western drugmakers, which instead have partnered with private companies in the country.AstraZeneca's vaccine may be approved in China by mid-2021 and its Chinese partner Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products Co Ltd plans annual production capacity of at least 100 million doses by the end of this year.
For the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, a unit of Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd plans a Phase II trial.
Tibet Rhodiola Pharmaceutical Holding Co is bringing in Russian vaccine candidate Sputnik V and plans early and mid-stage trials in China.
China has also approved three vaccine candidates developed by Sinovac Biotech Ltd and state-owned China National Pharmaceutical Group (Sinopharm) for emergency use, and Sinopharm hopes its two candidates will get conditional approval for general use this year.

Japan
Japan has deals to buy 120 million doses from Pfizer/BioNTech in the first half of next year and 120 million from AstraZeneca - the first 30 million of which will be shipped by March 2021 - and 250 million from Novavax.
It is also in talks with Johnson & Johnson and has a deal with Shionogi & Co Ltd.
Experts said vaccine makers would need to conduct at least Phase I and II trials in Japan before seeking approval for use.

South Korea
The country has deals to buy 20 million doses each from AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna and another 4 million doses from Johnson & Johnson's Janssen, enough to cover up to 34 million people.It will procure additional doses for 10 million people through COVAX.Inoculation is likely to start in the second quarter of next year to allow time to observe possible side effects.

India
The head of the Serum Institute of India, which makes the AstraZeneca vaccine, said on Nov. 23 the positive late-state trial result of the candidate will allow it to seek emergency use approval by year-end, before securing approval for full introduction by February or March.
India also expects a government-backed vaccine to be launched as early as February. It is also conducting a late-stage trial of Sputnik V.

Taiwan
Taiwan aims to secure around 15 million doses initially, both via the COVAX scheme and by direct purchases from manufacturers, and may buy an additional 15 million doses.
The government has said it hopes to begin vaccinations in the first quarter next year.

Malaysia
The Southeast Asian nation has agreed to buy 12.8 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine, becoming the first country in the region to announce a deal with the U.S. drugmaker after some expressed reservations over the need for the ultra-cold storage that the vaccine requires.
Pfizer will deliver the first batch of 1 million doses in the first quarter of next year.

The Philippines
The archipelago announced a deal on Nov. 27 for 2.6 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine and is discussing a possible 1 million more, covering about 1% of a population of 108 million people.It is also seeking 20 million to 50 million doses from Sinovac and is in talks with others, including Pfizer.Vaccine makers can seek approval from Philippine regulators even if no clinical trial is conducted in the country.

Indonesia
Southeast Asia's most populous country has secured 125.5 million doses from Sinovac, 30 million from Novavax, is in talks with AstraZeneca and Pfizer to buy 50 million doses each, and expects to get 16 million from COVAX.Indonesia is testing Sinovac's vaccine and preparing mass vaccination for medical staff and other frontline workers to start as soon as late January.

Vietnam
A government official said COVAX vaccines would cover only 20% of the population and the country is likely to have a chance to secure separate deals soon, as demand is very high.

Bangladesh
Bangladesh signed a deal with India's Serum Institute to buy 30 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.It also expects to receive 68 million doses from global vaccine alliance GAVI at a subsidised rate, a senior health ministry official said.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2020-12-11 17:21 | Report Abuse

closed red

lalazai9

1,000 posts

Posted by lalazai9 > 2020-12-11 18:53 | Report Abuse

Tradeview Commentaries - The Importance of Risk Management

Dear all, it is important to understand risk management is a crucial part of investing. Sufficient diversification is imperative to ensure that you build a sustainable all weather value stock portfolio. This has been our investment philosophy all this while.

When the market is hot, everyone thinks they are hero. It is easy to mistake competence with luck. The real test is how one navigates a downtrodden market. Few months back, some argue "value investing is dead", "fundamental investing cannot make money in Malaysia stock market". This is complete and utter rubbish.

As you all know, I am a strong fundamentalist and have advocated investing the right way all this while. I believe only in fundamentals and adopt a contrarian view. Buying low, selling high. Today, I am pleased to share with you some of the fundamental value stocks that I have called for my private subscribers. You can see the entry time, price and target price when I called the stock. It is usually ahead of the curve and has always been my way of diversifying portfolio, risk management. In fact, some of the bank stocks have finally hit my Target price and exceeded it in the past week.

Although Glove remains a strong feature of my portfolio, you can see that these bank stocks are all apart as well and it was bought in way before the recent week's hype. Glove stocks share price performance been weak towards the end of the 2020, but it doesn't mean that it wont do well come 2021. My conviction in Glove stocks remain sturdy. In fact, it is a good time to be contrarian again especially with such wonderful earnings results. When others are panicking, it is the best time to buy. When others are excited, it is the best time to sell.

Those who follow my blog and channel know that I do not believe in flaunting wealth, showing off cars / property or narcistic self promotions. Humility is the hallmark of a good investor. Everyday I am still learning. I am definitely NOT A GURU. I am just a financial writer who is passionate about the stock market. I enjoy writing and investing in good companies. If you all are keen to learn to invest the right way and believe in fundamental investing, feel free to reach me at tradeview101@gmail.com. I believe my track record is honest proof that fundamental investing can do well in the stock market.

Noobee88

408 posts

Posted by Noobee88 > 2020-12-11 21:49 | Report Abuse

@cutlost - can share which platform you use for trading ?

jeremylin

231 posts

Posted by jeremylin > 2020-12-12 01:53 | Report Abuse

Cant believe what Jp zhai wrote.....meaning to say others analyst (uob,pbb,myb,etc) make terrible mistake in their reports ?.....if want to uW also write reasonably la....

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2020-12-12 08:08 | Report Abuse

JP Morgan pegs these glove makers' fair value at up to half their market price, says supernormal cycle is over.

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 11): JP Morgan has reinstated coverage of Top Glove Corp Bhd, but with an underweight recommendation and a fair value of RM3.50 — that's about half its current market price of RM6.90 — as it sees the passing of a supernormal growth cycle for glove makers, in anticipation of a huge oversupply in the market, as glove demand decelerates in tandem with the pace of testing for Covid-19.

Besides the world's largest rubber glove maker, it also initiated coverage of its closest peers Hartalega Holdings Bhd and Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, also with UW ratings.

It gave a fair value of RM8.50 for Hartalega, down 38% from its last traded price of RM13.72, and a fair value of RM3.80 to Kossan, which is 30% less than its closing price of RM5.39 today.

Its analysts Jeffrey Ng and YY Cheah, in a note to clients today, said they expect glove prices to weaken in the second half of next year.

"Global testing trends have also plateaued, which ought to ease current supply tightness. JP Morgan’s proprietary fund flow analysis indicates the glove sector is a crowded trade, implying significant downside momentum. Near-term concerns on rising costs, plus long-term overcapacity risk, spell downside risks. Once Malaysia lifts the short selling ban, downward pressure could be amplified," they wrote.

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > 2020-12-12 09:41 | Report Abuse

JP Morgan pegs these glove makers' fair value at up to half their market price, says supernormal cycle is over

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 11): JP Morgan has reinstated coverage of Top Glove Corp Bhd, but with an underweight recommendation and a fair value of RM3.50 — that's about half its current market price of RM6.90 — as it sees the passing of a supernormal growth cycle for glove makers, in anticipation of a huge oversupply in the market, as glove demand decelerates in tandem with the pace of testing for Covid-19.

Besides the world's largest rubber glove maker, it also initiated coverage of its closest peers Hartalega Holdings Bhd and Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, also with UW ratings.

It gave a fair value of RM8.50 for Hartalega, down 38% from its last traded price of RM13.72, and a fair value of RM3.80 to Kossan, which is 30% less than its closing price of RM5.39 today.

Its analysts Jeffrey Ng and YY Cheah, in a note to clients today, said they expect glove prices to weaken in the second half of next year.

| https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/765419

lalazai9

1,000 posts

Posted by lalazai9 > 2020-12-12 10:36 | Report Abuse

Tradeview Commentaries - The Importance of Risk Management

Dear all, it is important to understand risk management is a crucial part of investing. Sufficient diversification is imperative to ensure that you build a sustainable all weather value stock portfolio. This has been our investment philosophy all this while.

When the market is hot, everyone thinks they are hero. It is easy to mistake luck with competence. The real test is how one navigates a downtrodden market. Few months back, some argue "value investing is dead", "fundamental investing cannot make money in Malaysia stock market". This is complete and utter rubbish.

As you all know, I am a strong fundamentalist and have advocated investing the right way all this while. I believe only in fundamentals and adopt a contrarian view. Buying low, selling high. Today, I am pleased to share with you some of the fundamental value stocks that I have called for my private subscribers. You can see the entry time, price and target price when I called the stock. It is usually ahead of the curve and has always been my way of diversifying portfolio, risk management. In fact, some of the bank stocks have finally hit my Target price and exceeded it in the past week.

Although Glove remains a strong feature of my portfolio, you can see that these bank stocks are all apart as well and it was bought in way before the recent week's hype. Glove stocks share price performance been weak towards the end of the 2020, but it doesn't mean that it wont do well come 2021. My conviction in Glove stocks remain sturdy. In fact, it is a good time to be contrarian again especially with such wonderful earnings results. When others are panicking, it is the best time to buy. When others are excited, it is the best time to sell.

Those who follow my blog and channel know that I do not believe in flaunting wealth, showing off cars / property or narcistic self promotions. Humility is the virtue of true fundamental investor. Everyday I am still learning. I am definitely NOT A GURU. I am just a financial writer who is passionate about the stock market. I enjoy writing and investing in good companies. If you all are keen to learn to invest the right way and believe in fundamental investing, feel free to reach me at tradeview101@gmail.com. I believe my track record is honest proof that fundamental investing can do well in the stock market.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

THE DEMAND FOR GLOVES ALREADY PEAKED....THE NEXT STAGE IS FALLING DEMAND, OVERSUPPLY & FALLING PROFIT & SHARE PRICE LOH...!!

RUN B4 TOO LATE LOH...!!

"Global testing trends have also plateaued, which ought to ease current supply tightness. JP Morgan’s proprietary fund flow analysis indicates the glove sector is a crowded trade, implying significant downside momentum. Near-term concerns on rising costs, plus long-term overcapacity risk, spell downside risks. Once Malaysia lifts the short selling ban, downward pressure could be amplified," they wrote.

In particular, they noted that 13 of 17 highly populated nations’ testing trends have started to trend downwards from their peaks since the end of September. This, they wrote, may be an early indication that glove prices too have peaked, and similarly for producers’ profits and share prices.

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

Stokraider, honestly, which Invest Bank do you work for ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 10:40 | Report Abuse

Get ready for the coming big upside potential of insas in view of its growth potential, value rerating and big improvement in financial stock business mah....!!

Jump in & buy big b4 too late loh....!!

INSAS IS A MISUNDERSTOOD STOCK LOH....!!

IF U LOOK BACK AT INSAS FOR PAST 10 YEARS, IT HAS BEEN CREATING VALUE NON STOCK ALMOST EVERY YEAR WITH INCREASING SHAREHOLDER FUND MAH...!!

THATS THE REASONS WHY ITS NTA GROW FROM RM 1.00 SAY 10 YEARS AGO TO ALMOST RM 4.00- 5.00 AS AT NOW MAH...!!

INSAS BIGGEST WINNER LIKE INARI, CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN RM 1.4B MARKET CAP & SMALLER WINNER LIKE SENGENIC CAN CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN RM 60M LOH...!!

SMALL INVESTMENT LIKE OMESTI & DGSB ARE DOING EXTREMELY WELL LOH...!!

INSAS IS LIKE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY BUSINESS MODEL LOH...!!

BUT UNLIKE BERSHIRE, ACTUALLY INSAS IS BETTER IT PAYS DIVIDEND BUT BERSHIRE DON'T PAY LOH...!!

THOSE INVESTING IN INSAS IS GETTING COMPOUND GROWTH RETURN AVERAGING 10 TO 12% PA EVERY YEAR LOH....!!

IF U BUY INSAS NOW U R PAYING RM 0.865 FOR A FAIR VALUE OF RM 4.00 IN INSAS LOH....!!

A GREAT INVESTMENT LOH...!!

BUT MOST EXCITING PART THIS INSAS IS GROWING WITH GOOD PROFITABILITY MAH!

Just look at the amazing growth track record of value creation of insas for the past 10 yrs

Sept 2020- Nta Rm 2.75

June 2019- Nta Rm 2.62

Dec 2018- Nta Rm 2.54

Dec 2017..Nta rm 2.49

Dec 2016 ...Nta Rm 2.18

Dec 2015..Nta Rm 1.96

Dec 2014..Nta rm 1.82

Dec 2013 nta..rm 1.71

Dec 2012 nta ..rm 1.51

Dec 2011 nta..rm 1.38

Dec 2010 nta...rm 1.22

Dec 2009 nta ..rm 1.14

INSAS IS GROWING STRONGLY MAH....ONLY THOSE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND BERKSHIRE HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAYING INSAS HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE LOUSY LOH...!!

BUT INSAS BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAME SAME MAH, IN FACT INSAS GENERATE COMPOUND EARNINGS OF 12% PA SAME SAME AS BERKSHIRE WOH..!!...HOW COULD BE BERKSHIRE VERY GOOD & INSAS VERY BAD LEH ??

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-12 10:47 | Report Abuse

I have to hand it to JP Morgan for that absolutely IMPECCABLE TIMING of that TP. Monday to Thursday is the VWAP calculation for MacQuaire C69.

BRILLIANT JP MORGUE

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 10:58 | Report Abuse

MKT ALWAYS LOOK BEYOND CURRENT ORDERS & PROFIT MAH...!!

RUN B4 TOO LATE LOH...!

BEGINNING OF THE GLOVES CRASH COMING MAH...!!

Posted by Morpheus61 > Dec 12, 2020 10:53 AM | Report Abuse

When the Orders are booked for most Glove manufacturers up to end 2021, how can the ASP drop next year. The spill-over until those orders are fulfilled will cause a furthur backlog. Then how ?

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-12 10:58 | Report Abuse

Oh so MARKET only looks at the TIMING of the WARRANT EXPIRY ?

ahpooki2

1,267 posts

Posted by ahpooki2 > 2020-12-12 11:30 | Report Abuse

underwear friend.. what the use of this email ?

read and understand....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 11:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-12 11:32 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, why the F88K you so concerned. It's not your money.

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 12:17 | Report Abuse

The US Food & Drug Administration has just come out with a report (on Wednesday) saying that the Pfizer vaccine is generally safe and effective, even though six people who participated in the clinical trials had died, two from the vaccine group (from “serious adverse events”) and four from placebo group.

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 12:18 | Report Abuse

Meanwhile, on the same day, Britain’s medicine regulator advised that people with a history of allergies should not get this vaccine after two people reported severe adverse reactions on the first day of rollout.

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 12:19 | Report Abuse

There have been published reports that suggested that the Pfizer vaccine may not stop the transmission of the virus and only suppresses the symptoms and the protection provided by the vaccine may not be very long (durability).

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 12:19 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-12 12:28 | Report Abuse

JPMORGAN FINDINGS ARE VERY SENSIBLE WHERE GOT BULLSHIT LEH ?

Glove production capacity, they noted, is expected to grow 87% in the next three- to five years from this year’s, with 130 billion pieces per annum capacity to come from the big four glove makers of Top Glove, Hartalega, Kossan and Supermax Corp Bhd, and 20 billion pieces more from non-conventional players.

“The most worrying factor is oversupply, as we see not only significant capex plans from the big four producers but also from new players. While it is hard to measure the potential oversupply, we can take a leaf from the crude palm oil industry which saw a decade of oversupply post a supernormal cycle in the early 2000s,” they noted.

Additionally, glove makers' profitability is expected to be negatively affected by higher raw material prices and rising labour costs. "Pressure on foreign workers' treatment has and will continue to lift opex. Board members of certain glove producers have also asked for a raise in board fees. All these will add to higher opex and erode margins," they wrote.

Amid all this, they think the upside potential for glove stocks may be capped, with retail and foreign participation having reached all-time highs.

Malaysia’s government linked funds are the only hope to lift the sector, they wrote, yet they have also been trimming their exposure recently.

CharlesT If JP Morgan's bullshits cut in TP can really make glove co prices to drop 30% to 50% then u should be happy to collect more mah...why so scared n complaint so much leh..

Of course if u r suffering huge paper loss now n under margin financing then sorry u hv valid reasons to scare n can screw JP Morgan 99...n prepare for possible margin call soon...amen

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 12:33 | Report Abuse

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/11/22158608/fda-coronavirus-covid-19-...

See here.

FDA has approved the emergency use of Pfizer vaccine. Note in the USA, vaccinations are done with gloves. Same all around the world. Even UK have decided that all vaccination uses glove.

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 13:15 | Report Abuse

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-swiss-1mdb-idUSKBN1EF13T

Hang on, was JP Morgan involved in the 1 MDB scandal?

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 13:16 | Report Abuse

Someone should write about JP Morgan's involvement in the 1 MDB scandal. What is their credibility?

Taipan

1,139 posts

Posted by Taipan > 2020-12-12 13:37 | Report Abuse

On 10th Dec 2020, 10 research houses (including Public Bank, Kenanga, Maybank, CIMB, MIDF, Affin) have analysed TG. 9 of these houses have BUY calls with TP of between RM 8.90 - 12.30. Then on 11th Dec 2020, JP Morgan comes out with this negative TP.

Who would you rather be guided? 1 negative or 9 positives?

slts

2,181 posts

Posted by slts > 2020-12-12 14:01 | Report Abuse

they set super high TP so u buy they sell

Post a Comment
Market Buzz