JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): JTIASA (4383)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.625 - 0.635

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

10,243 comment(s). Last comment by SEE_Research 1 day ago

524 posts

Posted by 914601117 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Why i3 investor so lousy, cannot post photo or chart in jpeg?

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Jtiasa fact sheets

1. For Jan to March 2022 total Ffb harvested was 150,000 tonnes

But in April to May alone they harvested 117,000 tonnes

about 78% of 1 St qtr

We think June Ffb should be decent as well

since Cpo prices ranged the highest in April to May at Rm6500 average the coming Aug 2022 results for Jtiasa should be great

Posted by MrPatience > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

how come Indonesia shift from export ban to flooding the market in just over a short period?

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

PALM OIL COMPANIES WILL REPORT GOOD & FANTASTIC RESULTS IN AUGUST 2022, And Here a Brief Summary, Calvin Tan
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/...
PALM_OIL_COMPANIES_WILL_REPORT_GOOD_FANTASTIC_RESULTS_IN_AUGUST_2022_An

JAYA TIASA = GIANT TREASURE = GIANT PROFIT

ASK JTIASA TO REWARD SHARE HOLDERS WITH DIVIDENDS OR FREE BONUS ISSUES

Posted by MrPatience > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

With last month productionstatistic out, coming quarter Free Cash Flow estimate ~ 100million. pretty good. net debt could be further par down to ~300 million

danny123

1,129 posts

Posted by danny123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng
Very dangerous person , rm 1 also ask people buy.
PROMOTER

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Correction:

Actual figures

Exceeded by 26% extra and not 20%

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Grab some now before Giant treasure run up again

joyvest

7,023 posts

Posted by joyvest > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

(July 19): Palm oil, the world’s most consumed cooking oil, may extend its slide, tumbling more than 20% to RM3,000 a tonne by September, driven by surging supplies in Indonesia, said veteran analyst Dorab Mistry.

Inventories in top exporter Indonesia have swollen to 10 million tonnes and will continue to increase in August because of high production, before stabilising at around 9-10 million tonnes in September, Mistry, director at Godrej International Ltd, said in an interview on Tuesday (July 19).

“They are chock-a-block with palm oil,” he told Bloomberg TV. “Barges, ships, everything is being used to store palm oil. Whatever is done by the government is too little and too late.” In May, Mistry correctly predicted an earlier price slide, saying that Indonesia easing its export ban was only a matter of time.

joyvest

7,023 posts

Cpo price is expected to plunge as previously warned.

Your ignorance is greater than your loss...

joyvest

7,023 posts

Dangerous or wise move to buy at your own risk...

Assuming it is bought at 1.00 ,its already 40% down by today...

The cheapest has yet to come....

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Good news

June trade figures record profits for e&e, petroleum and palm oil

Record sales from Jtiasa
Highest profits
possible dividends ?

Posted by MrPatience > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Here's something interesting.
https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2022/06/25/indones...

The ban was eventually lifted because of the pain it caused an industry that employs 17 million workers and with farmers complaining the policy had caused FFB prices to plunge 70%.

So won't cutting the levy and lift export curb causes the FFB price to plummet more and make life even more difficult for the small farmers?

danny123

1,129 posts

Posted by danny123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Calvin, how come u every day dream of the company div ?

Dont you know that this company is not well managed.

You pretend to be dont know or keep dreaming since last year.

Dont Con people.

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

TOP REASONS WHY PALM OIL STOCKS SHOULD DO WELL AND REBOUND FROM CURRENT WEAKNESS, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/...

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

JTIASA LATEST QTR FFB INCREASED BY 26% & CPO PRICES ALSO AT RECORD

SHOULD SEE EXCELLENT RESULTS

danny123

1,129 posts

Posted by danny123 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Calvin, very bad management company will give u good result

U still dreaming in Sing

Posted by MrPatience > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Just Indonesia lifted workers export ban to Msia starting Aug, can Sarawak get the quota?

Posted by MrPatience > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Danny, isnt Jtiasa past few qtr result good?

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

JAYA TIASA (GIANT TREASURE)

FFB THIS QTR UP A WHOPPING 26%
CPO AT RECORD RM6,552

TOP 10 POWERFUL REASONS WHY PALM OIL BULL RUN WILL RESUME THIS AUGUST 2022, Calvin Tan

https://sgx.i3investor.com/blogs/Jbhouseforsale/2022-07-31-story-h4956...

Posted by MrPatience > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Let's see if Qtr result or CPO current price trend will lead the share price ...

Posted by onlyinvestment > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Today open refrigerator, find this share still inside. Close the door, continue frozen keep fresh...... Hahahahahaha

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

To : All From : SEE_RESEARCH
as at now _ 8.00 pm., 9 August 2022
1. SEE_RESEARCH will a bit busy for these few days , shoud the Prof Kevin managed to sneak THRU THE LORONG TIKUS inside this TSH forum , pls welcome Prof Kevin with warm greetings with these 4 letters words _ "NO SHAME ON YOU"
2. As already lost with SHAME or NO SHAME on the three " 3 GAUNLET CHALLENGES '' in gentleman manner , even with extra times given, favourable terms to Prof Kevin , by running away thru the lorong tikus to Bulugan forest without an official passport or the gentleman reply _ yes or no ( in the event * NO * also there is no need to give reasons ) Is this a remarkable leader to look up to , more so , Prof Kevin , with sheer arrogance profess he is a Part time Pastor , even a Past time Pastor __ can he fits in __? 3. This nincompoop Prof Kevin has his two legs in the mud , out of which among his plantation stocks , the heaviest by weightage is TSH , by hook or by crook , he needs to protect his beloved favorite apple of the eye is TSH . 4. It shall expose thru 7 th A AA AAA Exposure on Prof Kevin even we had already offered abundance of grace on him since 15 June 2022 ___ / 16 ,17 , June 2022 __he was M I A ( missing in action ) a lot of comments were heaped onto this Prof Kevin , even like his own 3 wishes to
( i ) skoh888 ( driving into the longkang / drain with accident ) /he had removed but we had on screen shot .
( ii ) SEE_RESEARCH ( will do an ABE ) / he had removed but we had on screen shot.
( iii ) Mikecyc ( stroke and heart attack together ) 5. On the subsequent days after 17, 18 , 19 June 2022 , onwards ___ he reappeared with renewal energy in TSH forum again , with a day of not less 63 spams. 6. Prof Kevin has not an ounce of human decency at all , can profess to be Part time Pastor on Sunday , least it not be even a Past time Pastor -- bring shame to your own Christian communities in Singapore and Malaysia . 7. Everthing including life , has its limit of patience and grace , in our own hope that there will some forms of remorse , repentance from this Prof Kevin is impossible from 15 June 2022 to yesterday / 8 August 2022. 8. We have note that for Prof Kevin ___ does not has an ounce of human decency , any normal person will carry for himself / herself __ some forms of remorse. 9. Therefore , it leads us , no choice for SEE_RESEARCH but to issue on the 2 WhatsApp calls from him to SEE_RESEARCH on 15 June 2022 with blog headline ___
'''''' 7th A AA AAA Expose You , Prof Kevin "'"' 10. As you ask , Prof Kevin for it , it shall be done .

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

The Chronology of Events
2 WhatsApp calls on 15 June 2022
from his handphone number
014 _ _ _ 1668 at

( i ) 6.00 pm, 15 June 2022
Duration of call: 10 minutes , 26 seconds
2.7 MB

( ii ) 8.04 pm, 15 June 2022
1 minute , 39 seconds
401 kB

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////First WhatsApp call at 6.00 pm.,
15 June 2022
Duration of call : 10 minutes , 26 seconds .

This first call is so long
( 10 minutes , 26 ) _ not just to wish with kaw, kaw , kaw _ good evening
___good evening
___good evening

Upon receiving Prof Kevin call , SEE_RESEARCH was driving in the busy road BUT HAD TO STOP THE CAR AND FOUND A PLACE TO HIDE UNDER THE SHADE OF A TREE BECAUSE AT THE SUNSET , THE SUN RAY WAS GLARING AS TO LISTEN TO HIS FAIRY TALE.

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Prof Kevin
1. Do you recall on the two recent WhatsApp calls to SEE_ RESEARCH with the relevant calls details ?

2. With the exchanges of voice clips recorded with the correct calls details and length of time _ one good point on WhatsApp calls.

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Prof Kevin reiterated that he will stop postings in TSH as TSH forum is the most view for plantation stocks _ in KLSE and also among the 10 plantation stocks in KLSE __ the heaviest weightage is TSH, from my average buying prices around RM 1.72 , already down as at 15 June 2022 / at the band RM 1.22 / RM 1.23 / down by RM 0.50 ; it is very frightening _ ! it is very frightening ___! it is very frightening _______!

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

SEE_ RESEARCH: Pls do not buy anymore as per 15 June 2022 __ it shows for the plantation stocks are downwards tilted with not much POSITIVE energy to return to the current peak / RM 1.89 .

Then, why you claimed with your BOASTFULNESS ON YOUR CONTINUOUS WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS
TONG SAMPAH OPERASI ?

Prof Kevin: I do not have the funds to buy anymore ; buying by 1 lot
( 1 lot = 1,000 shares )
the most __ as for the
Tong Sampah containers operasi is to encourage my
Eagle Group members to have better confidence and likely __

the slogan of Tong Sampah containers can attract new buyers to push up the prices for the Eagle Group members to escape with minimum losses ( very honourable ) .

Well , also the Tong Sampah containers slogan is just a promotional gimmick for all of us who are caught at the peak prices above RM 1.72
to escape with little losses.

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

SEE_ RESEARCH: WHY DO YOU ISSUED OUT ON YOUR RECENT BLOG POST OF 8 APRIL 2022 IN YOUR
2 HIGH TARGET PRICES __
( i ) RM 10.00 / blue chip status

( ii ) RM 150.00 / to surpass Nestle

Prof Kevin: That blog post that is issued on the 8 April 2022 is to catch the over greed investors of KLSE and hopefully we / Eagle Group members can offload with huge gains and the Eagle Group members will acknowledge my leaderships.

SEE_ RESEARCH: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE BY YOUR SINGAPORE CALCULATOR __ THAT MUST MORE 20 DIGITS
TSH

RM 10.00 / blue chip status
( i ) on its total market capitalisation _

RM __

RM 150.00 / to surpass the top blue chip price of Nestle
( ii ) on its total market capitalisation
RM _?

That on the market capitalisation _
not so important ,
I also do not have the modern calculator for such sophisticated calculation .
When the readers get over excited and thus caused on its over exuberance , they will be sucked in together like the vacuum cleaner

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Prof Kevin : Like me , honestly I did not exit at peak prices because of my over excitement that cause OVER EXUBERANCE ON PLANTATION STOCKS, for TSH _ my target price RM __ is above RM 4.00 .
That is the actual reason , I was caught too and bought a lot of my Eagle members being caught at the high penthouse prices as I _ as a leader

has to show some traces of remarkable bravery not to exit on the its prices.

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Now, who to blame ?

Have to cook up stories like investment bankers selling down the
Plantation stocks in KLSE _ to save my Eagle Group members
( so honourable again ) .

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

SEE_ RESEARCH: wish you well and keep on your words of not simply postings all types of your rubbish of fairy tales bum bees , Bulugan forest tale , Kuntai land tale , etc

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Result
A. Prof Kevin kept to his promise
SUPERFICIALLY ONLY by disappearing for two days in
16 , 17 June 2022 inside TSH forum __ no post again
( very honourable; )

IN FACT , MANY READERS WERE REALLY SURPRISED ON HIS MIA ( missing in action __ for two days , all kinds of negative comments came to heap on Prof Kevin

even pronoucing his demise , death
but it was skoh888 and
SEE_RESEARCH CAME TO HIS RESCUE HIS BACK by urging the TSH community to stop with such strong remark as death , remember skoh888 __?

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

BUT AFTER 18 , 19 , 20 JUNE 2022 , THEY HE GOES AGAIN IN HIS BULUGAN FOREST STORIES WEARING AND PARADING WITH LONG HEAVY NECKLACE THAT ONCE WERE PRECIOUS STONES
NOW TURNED TO BE WORTHLESS PEBBLES THAT ARE FOUND PLENTY IN THE BULUGAN FOREST.

=================================
Remarks

On Prof Kevin _ second WhatsApp call to be continued _ ? ?? ???

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/MarketObservations/2022-05... =====================================================================
Now, who to blame ?

From : Prof Kevin Have to cook up stories like investment bankers selling down the
Plantation stocks in KLSE _ to save my Eagle Group members
( so honourable again ) . ======================================================================== https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8CXM-keRHY ========================================================================

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

To : skoh888
From : SEE_RESEARCH as at now ___ 10.00 am., 10 August 2022
1. Salute to you , you are TRANSPARENT NOT LIKE THE PROF KEVIN , WITH BULUGAN STORIES , LATEST WILMAR STORIES , NEXT WHAT STORIES , good that you have an entry plan , exit plan , not like Prof Kevin to hold kaw ,kaw ,kaw and stored the long list of Plantation Stocks of 10 inside the locker , not enough Prof Kevin encouraged his eaglets to throw away the keys ___ now /10 August 2022 __ what happen to Prof Kevin __ staggering huge , humongous , losses that are widening by the days to over RM 1,000,000.00 . 2. Can someone , that is very kind heart to offer some sympathies towards Prof Kevin ? ?? ??

yewyin33

272 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

I just Googled “what percentage of people lose money in the stock market” and the answer was 90%.
There is an old but famous joke about stocks and the stock market. If you have lost some money in the stock market and feel bad about it, don’t worry. Ask somebody you know about their losses in the stock market, and you will feel better that you lost less money.
While this joke has been going around for several decades now and is still quite relevant because there is absolutely no shortage of people who lose money in stock markets daily. According to popular estimates, as much as 90% of people lose money in stock markets, including both new and seasoned investors.
People often lose money in the markets because they don't understand economic and investment market cycles. Business and economic cycles expand and decline. The boom cycles are fueled by a growing economy, expanding job market, and other economic factors.
People also often lose money in the markets because they let emotions—mainly fear and greed—drive their investing. Moreover, they often lose money, because they are not lucky. Luck is when preparedness meet opportunity.
You must remember that our ultimate aim in life is happiness and the key to happiness is contentment. Don’t be greedy and take risk in the stock market.

calvintaneng

47,807 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Amazing
Jtiasa was promoted by Uncle Kyy in year 2014 when it was Rm2. 60

At that time Cpo only Rm3500 a ton

Now Cpo over Rm4100 and jtiasa below 62 sen

Sure. A contrarian we will buy

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

SEE_ RESEARCH: Pls do not buy anymore as per 15 June 2022 __ it shows for the plantation stocks are downwards tilted with not much POSITIVE energy to return to the current peak / RM 1.89 .

Then, why you claimed with your BOASTFULNESS ON YOUR CONTINUOUS WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS
TONG SAMPAH OPERASI ?

Prof Kevin: I do not have the funds to buy anymore ; buying by 1 lot
( 1 lot = 1,000 shares )
the most __ as for the
Tong Sampah containers operasi is to encourage my
Eagle Group members to have better confidence and likely __

the slogan of Tong Sampah containers can attract new buyers to push up the prices for the Eagle Group members to escape with minimum losses ( very honourable ) .

Well , also the Tong Sampah containers slogan is just a promotional gimmick for all of us who are caught at the peak prices above RM 1.72
to escape with little losses

Prof Kevin __ already on 6.00 pm., 15 June 2022 thru Prof Kevin own physical WhatsApp call to SEE_ RESEARCH ___no more fund to buy on the plantation stocks as Prof Kevin are caught at high prices of his long list of palm oil stocks of 10 and waiting for new buyers to come in to buy as Prof Kevin are caught at peak prices of 25 , 26 , 27 , 28 , 29 April 2022 ___ help , help , help __ kaw , kaw , kaw __ his famous slogan .

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
JAYA TIASA (4383) IS NOW OVERSOLD. RESULTS WILL BE GETTING BETTER.. TIME TO BUY FOR MAY 2022 GREAT RESULTS, Calvin Tan

calvintaneng
Publish date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022, 11:04 PM
Dear Investors of i3 Forum
Jtiasa now 93.5 sen

We have raised our year end Target price for Jtiasa to Rm3.16

Why?

Answer:

Forward 4X is 21.12 sen

We only assign P/E 15 for Jtiasa which we think is fair value

So 21.12 X 15 P/E

= Rm3.16 ======================================================================= https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/... =========================================================================
Remarks
1. Price RM 0.935 / 2 April 2022

2. As at now _5.00 pm., 10 August 2022 _ closed RM 0.61

3. Big kaw , kaw , kaw losses of
RM 0.325

4. Prof Kevin _ nefarious schemes on investment to trap newbies on his chun , chun , chun trap , once thrown all are trapped without exception old aunties , elderly kampong folks , including an elderly old man whose age is almost like Tun M. This elderly man who lives in far away kampong , Jeram Perdah, a small village _ near Pasir Mas , Kelantan also this Prof Kevin pun mau kon _ banyak lichin saperti ikan haruan, ikan haruan pun tak boleh kuat . Ini orang dari Singapore _ banyak lichin , ada orang dari Singapore pun banyak steady _ saperti
Tan Kia Seng , pun kena buang negara _ dalam Eagle Group __
Tan Kia Seng was removed just last week , just because Tan Kia Seng can issue comment inside Eagle Group view on steel stocks , almost at bottom prices. INSIDE EAGLE GROUP MEMBERS WHO FOLLOWED CLOSELY Prof Kevin standing instruction __BY OFFERING ONLY POSITIVE COMMENTS ON PLANTATION STOCKS IN KLSE ONLY .
PROF KEVIN OPERATES LIKE NORTH KOREA , MUST CLAP , CLAP , CLAP WHEN THE ROCKET BOY PLAYS WITH HIS ROCKETS.

SEE_Research

2,119 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Prof Kevin
1. Do you recall on the two recent WhatsApp calls to SEE_ RESEARCH with the relevant calls details ?

2. With the exchanges of ------ with the correct calls details and length of time _ one good point on WhatsApp calls.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz