EPICON BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): EPICON (4847)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

5,573 comment(s). Last comment by Gentingbig 20 hours ago

6stars

61 posts

Posted by 6stars > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Gtg big, 600,000lots translates into a lot of money😂 I also hear good news any time soon. Guess need to patiently wait to earn big.

6stars

61 posts

Posted by 6stars > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Pn17 upliftment approved👍

Posted by Gentingbig > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

YES confirm tomorrow announcement so lets see how but then DOH brother no goreng goreng lah so wont jump up much. except with this upliftment then easy for them to get bank loan for their project

6stars

61 posts

Posted by 6stars > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

I think bank are waiting in line already. Just waiting for the upliftment

Posted by Gentingbig > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

so guys lets see tomorrow any show on price surge

Raiz368

1,574 posts

Posted by Raiz368 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Sell on news...price already on top

6stars

61 posts

Posted by 6stars > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Need to look at a longer term

luckyman

696 posts

Posted by luckyman > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Haha. The early approval to exit PN17 came as a surprise and unexpected for the company. Hence, no celebration party has been pre-arranged by the major shareholders??

Quite a shame too for the company as its share price has not performed but dropped with such a positive news. It's pretty abnormal. Many other counters performed better for such a positive news.

luckaje

510 posts

Posted by luckaje > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

price down after announcement? this is really unexpected

6stars

61 posts

Exiting PN17 is a good news.
It means Epicon will have access to bank loans to work on their projects. Give them time and they will deliver.

mizieXX

44 posts

Posted by mizieXX > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

this is bskl..good news not always mean up..rugi2

6stars

61 posts

If you are here to profit from the news, then too bad. But if you are here for a longer term, then you will see value in Epicon🤔

Posted by Gentingbig > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

6stars you are right the selldown from retailer who collected since .18-21 cents are throwing. my friend boss who hold 14 million lots of epicon at .21 cents for 9 months today throw it all out in the market. but fundamentally once they announce more project now the price will slowly climb out again.

unlike comcorp ...not many shares floating in the market so upon announcement of upliftment the counter limit up

also a lot of private placement holders who help to raise capitals for the acquisition helping the DOH brothers are also selling now lah..need some time to stablise as this is indeed unusual kind of development. goods news but sell down wih price eosion. bladyfull indeed

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Lol the name. Epic con.

hahaha r.really live up to its name EPIC con....am waiting for this counter to check out and declare cancer free and finally the big day came but then ???

luckyman

696 posts

Posted by luckyman > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Haha. What an embarrassed event for the company and its principals. Probably they should not have applied for the upliftment of PN17 declassification in the first place.

no lah it make sense in a way, if i am colleting this counter irrespectie thru private placement of open market since .18 cents till .30...then upliftment new out do you think i want to collect some profit then press it down and then buy back. in june epicon going to announce new projects so there will be another opportunity to make some more money

Posted by soonning65 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

People sell on good news today ...😐

silentWolf

115 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

big boy selling..any news?

Posted by Gentingbig > 20 hours ago | Report Abuse

its not the big boys as they haven't start collecting. its the private placement and retailers selling down. so lets wait for the sell off to stabilize as how much they have collected in term of volume. by Tuesday next the sell off shud be stabled by then . my big question mark ...that much throw out in the market then which parties are buying??

Post a Comment