ANNUM BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ANNUM (5082)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

613 comment(s). Last comment by NewbieAndreeeee 2 months ago

Victim1

31 posts

Posted by Victim1 > 2023-10-25 22:41 | Report Abuse

Another ageson berhad going to suspend at bursa malaysia

PeterMK28

12 posts

Posted by PeterMK28 > 2023-10-26 11:20 | Report Abuse

https://istiadat.spab.gov.my/eApps/sdmscasepool/SdmsCasePool/add.do

Everyone, please help to submit your complaint. Let's our Fatty Dato Seri Larry Liew Kok Leong famous. He earn so much money from us. We should make him famous....

I found the link and did my complain. Others can please help to submit your complain as well? Hopefully more people complain, authority can take it seriously. I will email my complain to Bursa and SC as well.

Bursa Complaint
https://bursa2u.bursamalaysia.com/

SC Complaint
https://www.sc.com.my/investor-empowerment/lodge-a-complaint/capital-market-service-related-complaints

felet404

74 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-10-27 11:10 | Report Abuse

stop talking cock please, dont mislead others. Just 1 day ago you said:
CEILING PRICE ......0.415

FLOOR PRICE............. 0.10

$$ BUYSELL $$

1,708 posts

Posted by $$ BUYSELL $$ > 2023-10-27 17:40 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Scam counter.

$$ BUYSELL $$

1,708 posts

Posted by $$ BUYSELL $$ > 2023-10-29 10:23 | Report Abuse

Soon 0.07

felet404

74 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2023-10-29 18:58 | Report Abuse

0.03 like Ageson? Lol!

$$ BUYSELL $$

1,708 posts

Posted by $$ BUYSELL $$ > 2023-10-29 21:44 | Report Abuse

52 weeks low, how you can earn money. RIP

rotikong

15 posts

Posted by rotikong > 2023-10-29 22:38 | Report Abuse

Remember the ARBB case? Same thing all over =)

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2023-11-25 22:57 | Report Abuse

Habid, koyak this company.
How come this happen?

felet404

74 posts

Posted by felet404 > 2024-01-19 10:36 | Report Abuse

Already warned you guys this is a CONMAN counter, same boss same company ARBB, ANNUM, AGES, all same same, from China to Malaysia and will be running to other country as his next stop to repeat the same thing.
For those who think "the stock is low enough, good time to pick up", good luck to you, it will only go lower. The cash already been siphoned out gradually and what is left will be just an empty shell. BURSA not taking action, God will punish the culprit behind, just the matter of time.

Dehcomic01

297 posts

Posted by Dehcomic01 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

You have a stock portfolio to provide a balanced and risk-adjusted exposure to the stock market. But for this to be meaningful, the stocks in a portfolio should not be correlated.

This then begs the question. Should the correlation be based on price or some business fundamentals?

The ideal case is to have uncorrelated stocks based on both market price and business performance correlation. This will achieve diversification that addresses short-term volatility and aligns with long-term investment objectives.

In practice I seldom look at price correlation in my stock portfolio as I am a long-term investor. I look at correlation from a business perspective.

Take the example of Eksons and Annum. The former was in the plywood and is now attempting to be a bigger property developer. Annum is still in the plywood business although it has ventured into construction and property development. The top chart shows the ROE trends of the 2 companies while the bottom chart shows the share price trend.
https://i.postimg.cc/xCngD2cF/Eksons-vs-Annum.png
Should they be in the same portfolio?

Posted by NewbieAndreeeee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

What we can do for now ? We can’t trade any I still have half of the value inside , and I checked if they can’t provide the financial report by this month , might be delisted in bursa , how about my money ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz