JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.035 (5.79%)

Day's Change

0.625 - 0.65

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

19,335 comment(s). Last comment by sham2020 3 minutes ago

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Posted by Eagle77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Gloves depends on outbreak 😷 but it will last but tech going wild for generations to come 😎⬆️✅💥💥💥

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Don’t forget every DC needs not only the equipment but water 💧 and most of it is in Johor so RANHILL ✅will be the only @ sole company supplying water 💧…be ready to the moon 🚀🚀🚀💰💥✅

flyhub888

526 posts

Posted by flyhub888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

but too widely spread if we are talking about water, cable and all tat. shud hav focus on the main thing of the DC that is the core item. otherwise the invester funda are scattered all ard hundreds of stocks and not focus to push the particular few main core stocks..

Eagle77

5,843 posts

No water 💧 no DC can operate it’s a package ✅

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

good to see🙈🙉 followers and supporters actively discussing even on a celebration🎊🎉 day

it shows good mood😁❤️‍🩹 and interest😺🐱, conveys solidity of common shared belief and confidence❤️💕❤️‍🩹✨ in the stock, plus also gives off good vibes about it, thereby potentially drawing interest from guys presently only observing and studying and yet to come on board

all of which could only be good for our own interest in promoting jcy

keep up the good work, fellas😸😸

selamat hari raya eid ul adha mubarak to everybody

bargainhunters:
"i liked it, i wanted it and i have bought it!"

yay🙌!!!, welcome to the club😁😺😸, you have made a great👍 judgement and decision, you will not regret it, well done❤️‍🩹✅, bro

you might also like to share the good message❤️‍🩹💕 with other good like-minded friends of yours😉😺

flyhub888

526 posts

but the more retail invester the more votile share price is.. i am hoping the institution would come with their big fund in JCY

Posted by Superlimit77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Weiiii.....good kalau nak beli banyak banyak ya ...kalau turun tanggung sendiri ...kalau naik kita horayyyy sama sama ...wkakakakakkaka

flyhub888

526 posts

kalau gitu kita buy and hold sama2 sampai dia naik ke bulan

Weiiii....long term investment....don't rush.....pusing...pusing itu harga jugak...wkakakakkakakaka

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Next week JCY and SNS challenge new high ⬆️✅💥💰

Posted by prudentinvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Chasing after a counter that has gone up almost 6 times from its 52 week low is a bit risky.

flybait888:
"but the more retail invester the more votile share price is.."

volatile = better chance for some guys to make some quick profit😺😁❤️‍🩹 in short term, but only on certain days and/or in certain conditions

while maybe🤔🧐 also still keeping within a greater long term regime, for those who like to play such double tracking game🎯😉

while retailers also play their important equally important role in keeping mr market❣️healthy, alive and dynamic

Eagle77:
"Next week JCY and SNS challenge new high ⬆️✅💥💰"

exciting action❤️‍🩹 ahead

Eagle77

5,843 posts

AI/DC is coming
Money is working
Price is spiking
All people are buying 🤣⬆️✅

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://www.investing.com/equities/jcy-international-bhd
Technical analysis points to "strong buy".

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

https://uk.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/JCY-INTERNATIONAL-6500944/graphics/
Technical analysis points to bullish for ALL the short term, medium term and long term.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Conclusion:
JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD technincal analysis shows the buy rating today, and its 1 week rating is strong buy. Since market conditions are prone to changes, it's worth looking a bit further into the future — according to the 1 month rating JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD stock shows the strong buy signal.

ChloeTai:
"https://www.investing.com/equities/jcy-international-bhd
Technical analysis points to "strong buy".

https://uk.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/JCY-INTERNATIONAL-6500944/graphics/
Technical analysis points to bullish for ALL the short term, medium term and long term.
great👍 stuff, Chloe

well done❤️‍🩹❤️💜

Posted by Lightofheaven > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

i come
i see
i buy
JCY going to do well next day

Eagle77:
"AI/DC is coming
Money is working
Price is spiking"

just a suggestion, dude😎

was just kind of thinking, might be worthwhile considering putting up some glorious eagle for your profile pic

could be good and befitting for the corporate image of a swashbuckling up and coming young stock investor

especially when comes the time that jcy is soaring🦅 high up there in the clear blue🔵💙 sky

Weiiii.....no need to worried ....to the moon .......ATH next week ....wkakakakakaka

flyhub888

526 posts

actually good also the fund in an out so i cn keep constant momentum and keep its status top volume for more trading and attentions to those that focus on high traffic stock.. of coz we hope the price wont drop sharply despite the top volume

still in baby bull♉ stage, one would be inclined to consider

so, likely safer to go longer than to play short term, I reckon

although some others might disagree on that part

flyhub88:
"of coz we hope the price wont drop sharply despite the top volume"

there is always going to be price drop every now and again, that is just something to be expected and to be ready for🙏💗

main thing being, to keep resolve and to hold poise❤️‍🩹❤️💜💙 and not wilt nor wither, nor succumb to panic and anxiety, when that happens, and to just hold out until the storm has come to pass

flyhub888

526 posts

well if we see the value in it and able to forecast the future earning and price of the stock, then we wont be panic when the storm had come

or perhaps, maybe just relax and bear with it for a while

if still cannot tahan then sell lor, then afterwards regret if price moves up more after you sold ha ha

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/715603

Areca Capital Sdn Bhd CEO Danny Wong believed that the strong momentum in both construction and technology counters would be "sustainable", driven by the data centre craze which would benefit both upstream and downstream components.

The word used is "sustainable" and not knee jerk reaction of the glove shares one day show after US raise the glove tariff on China.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

All investors / punters / stockists should have at least one of the upstream (land sellers (EcoWorld), constructions (Gamuda, SUNCON), water (Ranhill), electricity and cable (HexCap) or downstream (HDD and SSD producers (JCY, Notion, Dufu), IT (SNS)).

NK L

6 posts

Posted by NK L > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

And fire fighting equipment providers...

calvintaneng

55,611 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

NOTHING IS SO POWERFUL IN THE WORLD THAN AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME

Victor Hugo

Blog: CATALYSTS: FOR STOCKS TO GO UP THERE MUST BE STRONG CATALYSTS: THE MORE POWERFUL THE CATALYSTS THE MORE POWERFUL THE UPSURGE!

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/608930947

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Don’t forget Ranhill not only supplying water 💧 but power@eletricity ⚡️thru its Large Scale Solar (LSS) ⚡️✅

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Malaysia is attracting billions in investments for data centers amid increased demand for cloud and AI services.
According to DC Byte's 2024 Global Data Centre Index, the city of Johor Bahru is the fastest growing data center market in Southeast Asia.
If all of Malaysia's planned data center capacity comes on line, it will become one of the largest hubs in Asia.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/06/17/malaysia-emerges-as-asian-data-center-powerhouse-amid-booming-demand.html

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Ranhill concurred 💧💧💧⚡️in Johor ⬆️✅💰💥

so whotcha think🤔🧐, guys, is 90 resistance going to still hold tomorrow ...

or is it going to fall ...

FLYER

14 posts

Posted by FLYER > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

It won't be long before 1.20 resistance ...

Eagle77

5,843 posts

So many DC coming up of course spike ⬆️✅😎🤞

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Below 1.00 is the best buy cheap ticket ✅

Eagle77

5,843 posts

Gloves maniac was over now AI/DC maniac ⬆️✅

aye aye, I'll second that

but maybe not "mania" la, I'm happy with just "bull"♉🐂

"mania" sounds kind of a bit scary for me😁

but I have heard🙉 the new word "jensanity"

just wondering now then, if it's gonna catch on🙊

Posted by Mrsonic6134 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Holiday guy chill......

more "jensanity"💕😹💖 ...

Nvidia CEO’s fortune jumps to new milestone

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/business/540181-nvidia-ceos-fortune-jumps-to-new-milestone.html

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

I have noticed the movement of both JCY and Notion. After 3 days of weekend holidays, both JCY and Notion will gap up, including Notion-WD.

Mrsonic6134:
"Holiday guy chill......"

aah🤔, but we already ARE in chill zone, dude😉😎

I mean, strategising for, dreaming🌄🌅, seeing🙈 and counting our next forthcoming several wallet loads of big payday

while sipping thick hot sweet kampong black coffee and munching on biskut marie + biskut tawar cream crackers

now then, what in this whole wide world🌍🌎 can be more chill than that, man😎❤️‍🩹💜💙

Posted by Lightofheaven > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

zen mode

Regardless jump high or tumble down tomorrow morning. I will remained calm and be confident on this black horse JCY.

Happy holiday guys..may i know the brand of hot thick sweet kampung kopi by fortune..sounds delicious

Eagle77

5,843 posts

JCY ⬆️✅🚀

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Dufu has a structural co-warrant DUFU-CS expriring on 28 June 2024. I think the issuer (MIBB) will press down the price of the mother share so that they do not have to pay anything.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz