SIGNATURE INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): SIGN (7246)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.48%)

Day's Change

1.30 - 1.35

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

4,215 comment(s). Last comment by CosmosAtom 1 day ago

Posted by CosmosAtom > 2023-10-25 12:01 | Report Abuse

It's important to consider the broader perspective when evaluating a company's potential. While it may appear that business is currently quiet, we should take note of their expansion plans. They're not solely reliant on the local market, as they are actively involved in export business. Additionally, the imminent opening of four new showrooms in prime locations like PJ, Ampang, Desa Parkcity, and Shah Alam indicates their commitment to growth and market presence. This strategic move suggests that the company is gearing up for increased visibility and customer engagement, which could, in turn, lead to improved business performance. It's always wise to assess a company's long-term strategy and growth prospects before making a judgment based on short-term observations.

Posted by CosmosAtom > 2023-11-29 05:52 | Report Abuse

An undervalued gem in the market. As of the latest financial data ending on September 30, 2023, the company has reported impressive figures, with a revenue of RM183.9 million and a profit before tax standing at RM22.2 million for the current year quarter, represent 12.08% Net profit margin after tax given the high inflationary environment.

Consider the Q3 is typically the weakest, the net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders for this financial year currently stand at RM 0.87, a figure that, when compared to the current market price, reveals substantial value for shareholders.

Anything below this price point could potentially trigger an acquisition frenzy, with interested players or competitors vying to buy out shares/company.

Posted by CosmosAtom > 2024-01-18 11:30 | Report Abuse

The price correction is nearly over - Chin Hin Group (5273) is acquiring a big piece of land in Melaka for a major residential project presents a promising opportunity for SIGN. As a key player in kitchen and wardrobe solutions, and now partly owned by Chin Hin, Signature is well-positioned to be the primary supplier for this new development.

This partnership could significantly boost SIGN's revenue in the current and upcoming financials report, given the project's estimated gross development value of RM1.01 billion. Investors should consider this development as a potential catalyst for an increase in Sign's share price.

curiousq

932 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2024-03-29 23:40 | Report Abuse

Yes, Chin Hin offers to buy the share @0.84 from shareholders

acewin

3 posts

Posted by acewin > 2024-04-14 22:08 | Report Abuse

but current price 0.955, who want to accept the offer @0.84?

Posted by wallstreetrookieNEW > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Furniture-related Stocks of 2024 (Top Picks)
1. Synergy House Berhad
2. Signature // Chin Hin
3. Sernkou Berhad

Gentingbig

316 posts

Posted by Gentingbig > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

really shitty lah when paktua write here at the same time my friend ask me to enter only at 1.00. but my firend sold at 1.20 . i thought since miss the boat then forget it but today again he jump in at 1.30 purchase 400.000 lots as today news now TP is @2.00. paktua how to believe or not to believe? BUT LOOKING AT THOSE DIRECTORS at CH acquiring so many units then i believe him now. so how to jump in or not?

Gentingbig

316 posts

paktua morning ...my informer confident sign will reach 2.00rm so thinking of jumping in the wagon today

Gentingbig

316 posts

my informer show proof 1st purchase 200000 lots at .0955 sold at 1.27
tthen on monday he jumped in again at 1.30 for 400000 lots and want till wait ill 2.00. i eel any counter will take a brreather lah so hesiatating to follow him

rizwan987

17 posts

Posted by rizwan987 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The time is near... confident in signature

Hotstuff

3,218 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

paktua73

18,215 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

morning..
paktua set rm1.60 before July..

tut tut
let sail more

rizwan987

17 posts

Posted by rizwan987 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

1.00 coming ??

Posted by CosmosAtom > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This is the ideal moment to accumulate shares. The recent spread of fear-driven news is a clear attempt to depress the stock price and shake out weaker hands. From TA perspective, all indicators are aligning perfectly.
Rest assured, this is a transient phase, and I am confident that we are on the verge of reaching new all-time highs. Trust in the analysis and grab this opportunity before the inevitable breakout.
For those who question my analysis, I urge you to review my previous comments regarding the takeover back in Nov-23.
Take note of this call at the current bottom, and prepare to reap the rewards.🤝

Posted by CosmosAtom > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Chin Hin Group Property Berhad proudly announces its debut in the northern region with the launch of Crown Penang, an exquisite urban resort lifestyle development on Penang Island. This luxurious project, located on a prime 2-acre freehold site along Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang 1, will feature a 588-unit residential block offering unparalleled urban living. 😉 More to come!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz