Posted by Kim Yap Lau > 2012-07-03 13:29 | Report Abuse

1) If IHH will to trade at PE ratio of just 20x, IHH target price fair value will be only RM2.44, that is lower than the IHH IPO price of RM2.85. But there are many things that I don’t know. What is beyond 2013? What will be IHH’s profit beyond 2013? 2) If we stretch the valuation of IHH, I think IHH fair value can be stretched to RM3.20, that is based on IHH PE ratio of more than 25 times 3) If beyond 2013, IHH’s profit can continue to grow at reasonable rate, then can justify a higher PE ratio and higher target price. Furthermore, stock price is also based on sentiment. More buying interest, the stock price will goes up, who cares about profit figures. Malaysia general election is coming soon, IHH share price can goes up? Full Article : http://adf.ly/AIqcV Will you buy IHH IPO after reading the above?

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by forgetfulworm 2012-07-03 22:14

qamat88

18 posts

Posted by qamat88 > 2012-07-03 20:19 | Report Abuse

of course no..hihi..i think the initial price to high

ladyluck

270 posts

Posted by ladyluck > 2012-07-03 21:03 | Report Abuse

i will buy. ..defensive stock...

6,888 posts

Posted by 5894 > 2012-07-03 21:12 | Report Abuse

have to wait and see :P

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2012-07-03 21:22 | Report Abuse

IHH looks like attractive and lotsa brohuhaha in the market abt this counter such as 20 cornerstone investor such as Keck Seng Group, Prudential and AIA....EPF and the list goes on and on.

Tell you what.....I am predicting it won't have a high margin as much as Felda. But for long term price value might go higher. Good reference is KPJ group share.

30sen profit for IPO successful applicant seem to be the only consolation here. Even thier very own hospital staff were not interested to exercise their employee share option.

* Non management level - entitled to 1 lot of IHH share
* Management level - each were entitled 10 lot of IHH share

JIMSENG

39 posts

Posted by JIMSENG > 2012-07-03 21:29 | Report Abuse

i will apply. when is the IPO offer

tand3

101 posts

Posted by tand3 > 2012-07-03 21:39 | Report Abuse

JIMSENG - IPO start tomorrow.

Moven00 - Agree abit with you. But still feel like IHH offer Investor
a diversified Investment in Healthcare.
- Prices or margin for IPO, it depends on the market force and
listing day. If the market crash and IHH listed...hahahaha
Our Khazanah and his 20 friends will have a field day buying
to defend the stock. And suddenly one of the 20 so called
corner investor might start to selldown. Drama leh.

As for myself I am applying 5 lot. No more No less. If you talk about IHH business, very good in Msia and Singapore. Macedonia and Turkey, mmmmm....I dunno...

Posted by forgetfulworm > 2012-07-03 22:14 | Report Abuse

This is my 1st post. Sorry 1st if I broke any rules here.

tand3 - Cornerstones cant sell their corner stack 1st 180 days after the IPO. But i think Khazanah and Mitsui stack can sell.

Compared to FGV, IHH seems safer, which is investment grade. But Profit on 1st day may not as high as FGV lo.

I am recommending others to apply for the IPO. Long term investment ar..... after listing only think lo.. ^^

Post a Comment
Market Buzz