Posted by passerby > 2013-01-08 15:12 | Report Abuse

in case you guys didn't read it when signing up :) General Terms and Conditions By using i3investor.com, including any software and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Service is entirely at your own risk. i3investor.com is not a registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. Past results of any individual trader published on this Website are not indicative of future returns by that trader, and are not indicative of future returns which be realized by you. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. The indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of i3investor.com (collectively, the "Information") are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The analysts and employees or affiliates of i3investor.com may hold positions in the stocks or industries discussed here. You should not rely solely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. Factual statements in this web page are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. By using the Information on i3investor.com, you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. i3investor.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. The Information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in the Information. The Information does not constitute a solicitation by the information providers, i3investor.com or other of the purchase or sale of securities.

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz