Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-15 21:54 | Report Abuse

说我拿稿费吗?一份也没有,不过我看过东西很多,再帖来你们看,设么野村证劵英国金融机构独有。先看一篇吧。 GE13: Barisan tipped for elections victory PETALING JAYA: The long wait for Parliament's dissolution has deprived the Opposition of the chance of postponing elections in the four states it governs, said the long-established The Economist. “Simultaneous elections tend to favour Barisan Nasional, with its greater resources,” it said in a write-up on “Malaysia's looming election”. It pointed out that Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak had the advantages of incumbency such as deciding when to call for the general election. The Economist predicted that “the odds still favour the Barisan” in the coming elections as voters in the rural areas would help the coalition win. “Constituency sizes give greater weight to voters in the countryside, who tend to be more conservative than the wired, cosmopolitan and cynical residents of the cities.” The Economist said Najib's prerogative of deciding when to call for elections was also favouring Barisan and disadvantaged the Opposition. It also stated that the spate of sexual misconduct accusations against Opposition Leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim might have eroded his standing. The allegations might also create tensions within Pakatan, it said. “Perversely, some Chinese remain worried by Anwar for a different reason: his early days as a firebrand Islamist student leader.” It pointed out that Najib remained very popular in opinion polls with an approval rating of 61% in a recent survey. The Economist said Najib had done well when he went on TV on March 19 to talk about the Government's transformation programmes. “He had a good story to tell, of robust economic growth of 5.6% in 2012, poverty virtually eliminated, inequality reduced and 400 legal cases against corruption initiated. “And he was able to announce that a scheme to give cash handouts to poorer households will become an annual event,” said The Economist, which started in 1843 “to campaign on one of the great political issues of the day”.

1 person likes this.

56 comment(s). Last comment by jacko 2013-04-16 01:00

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:19 | Report Abuse

And thanks to the Opposition for making the gap between the richest and poorest bigger, making Malaysia a laughing stock to other countries with their mismanagement in rubbish disposal and roads with all kinds of interesting holes.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-15 23:22 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha this guy is funny. A paid cyber trooper who comes in and create a new account to say good things for BN. Talking without using brain. What a pity.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,122 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-15 23:24 |

Post removed.Why?

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-15 23:27 | Report Abuse

See... UMNO macai started to flag our replies. They can't win arguing facts, they resort to this kind of tactic. What a moron.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-15 23:29 | Report Abuse

Morons, u can flag our replies but u can't stop us to vote against BN.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:33 | Report Abuse

I thought the flag means thumbs up.....lol

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:33 | Report Abuse

Assumptions, assumptions.

First of, who says I am a guy? ^_^ I'm just a normal person who did the studies in the public school and graduated with average results but happens to have interest in the world's economy and finance. But of course, it does not make me a wise or smart person either like you I bet.

My comments are based on observations and research, that is all.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:34 | Report Abuse

I am waiting for mine.....wish the color changes to show the number of flags.....Kakakaka

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-15 23:36 | Report Abuse

u will get ur chance jacko if u writes anything bad about BN

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:37 | Report Abuse

Nice Sacide....560billion debt and 300 billion contingency debt all under BN expense and guarantor and ur observation is soo sooo accurate....

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:37 | Report Abuse

Besides, no one says anything about anyone who cannot vote against BN. Choice is yours.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

Nice Sacide...vote vote PR....aikk....hahahaha

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

Sacide82 was brainwashed by BN. Now, when BN say yes, sacide will say yes, BN say no, sacide will say no. At that level of Debt. BN say still in a healthy level, sacide also agreed.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

Aiya still no flag leh....

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:42 | Report Abuse

Well if we just look at the debt, wow the figures are a lot. I mean how many of us does not have any debt? Of course, there are you all who do not have any I guess. I am not that rich so I do need LOANS but of course, I will maintain the healthy debt!

And what about other aspect of economy? The GDP, inflation rate, current account, interest rate, etc. I guess all those factors don't count, eh in the economy? Yes, only debt matters in economy. I wonder which country have the biggest debt of all? <Grin>

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:43 | Report Abuse

Oh yes, I was brainwashed. I am not smart and too dumb to be brainwashed by BN. Long live BN!

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:44 | Report Abuse

Yes yes ....Malaysia Boleh....we can beat US in their debts.....common BN u can do it....

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:48 | Report Abuse

Have to beat others first. So we got US, Europe, China, Japan, UK, and wow so many countries before us! What a long way to go. <Wink>

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:50 | Report Abuse

Come on Jacko don't be modest, we have to cite other countries too. They deserve to be in the list.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:53 | Report Abuse

Yes we should beat them, and at the same time we are also GDP and income per capita lowest amongst US, UK, Europe, ....we throw in Singapore also lah....Kakakaka

I guess Malaysia really Boleh....highest debt against GDP soon to achieved.....

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:54 | Report Abuse

Wonder why income per capita soo low? Maybe Malaysia is fighting to compete lowest income in region now......I think we can achieve yo....

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-15 23:56 | Report Abuse

Of course, after all other countries beforehand come tumbling down, we will be the one left standing?! Wow, Malaysia really boleh.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-15 23:58 | Report Abuse

Maybe we throw in fed reserved vs Singapore too. Maybe soon it will be less than 5% paying tax and soon no need to pay tax.....like Brunei .....but in Malaysia Boleh, we do it the Malaysian way......all below 2.5k no need to pay tax, those pay zakat, no need to pay tax,.....

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-15 23:59 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, brainless people like Sacide make us hate BN more. He thinks he is doing BN a great job, but to us he is just a paid joker. Can't BN paid someone with a little bit of brain?

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:02 | Report Abuse

Fantastic Sacide, you are a great help for me to decide......

I will be happy to earn less so not need to pay tax.....on top of that the country debt is not mine mah....

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:05 | Report Abuse

Andy, plslah, u must learn fr Sacide lah bro....soon we don't need to pay tax lah bro....aiya u guys really don't know how to calculate.....lol

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-16 00:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sacide82 > Apr 15, 2013 11:04 PM | Report Abuse

Long live BN! Thank you for everything that you have done.

"Those who can't dance, blame it on the music"

"There can be no doubt that the average man blames much more than he praises. His instinct is to blame. If he is satisfied, he says nothing; if he is not, he most illogically kicks up a row. ~ Arnold Bennett"

These proverbs show the character of those who will keep on blaming others and what contribution do they have for the country?

But BN always strive for success and committed to do better.

Ya long live BN thanks for the debts and corruptions for all these years :) tank You tank you :)
Those who can't dance blame it on Anwar, haha it's Anwar again kikiki
Opposition contributions hmmn - check and balance hehe - BN contributions - KORUPSI long live KORUPSI! yay yay BN BOLIH
ya BN always strive for success in instigating racial hatred and also commited to do better in KORUPSI! we want to be numero uno in Korupsi :) < no wink but serious - hehe >

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-16 00:07 | Report Abuse

Oh Andychucky28,no one is born brainless otherwise they would not survive in this world, wouldn't they? Where would their nerves connect? My goodness.

Of course, that does not make me a biologist genius either. I do have brain but of course I'm not as genius as you all above.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-16 00:08 | Report Abuse

hahaha.. bro jacko, i have not been working for the pass three years because paid are so low these days... every month earn from share market loh.hahaha

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:08 | Report Abuse

Still no flag .....aiya talk so hard

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:10 | Report Abuse

Aiya....Andy I forgot share market don't need to pay tax, and even better if dividen single tier also get clean pay off.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-16 00:11 | Report Abuse

Sacide.. yes you have a brain but you don't use it properly and make people annoying, hence i called it brainless loh. hahaha. you choose to be IT!

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-16 00:16 | Report Abuse

Whaddaya say to that, twist and turn, topsy-turvy eh Andychucky28? Now I do have brain! Yes, I do.

And talking about tax in the Economy section. Thought we are only focusing on Debt. This is getting very, very confusing especially since I am not as smart as you. What can I say? You are a true Opposition fan <Grin>

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:16 | Report Abuse

Soon I believe all Malaysian can work from home soon like Andy....GOOD IDEA......BN hidup.....then we don't need to pay tax, don't need a car working fr how, petrol will no longer be an issue. We will force Telekom and service provider to push the telco charges down since we work fr home and whole Malaysia will be MSC.....GREAT!

Our children also can do distance learning online and we order our food online.....wow the possibilities are endless......hmmmmm

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:21 | Report Abuse

Sacide is a great economist...who would have figured this out........Sacide for finance minister.....btw Malaysia minister don't need high qualification ....so u can do it Sacide .....go for it....we will have better Malaysia then.....2020

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-16 00:21 | Report Abuse

Where there is a will, there will always be a solution.

I will forever strive myself for better no matter what obstacles I may encounter. After all, have gone through living only with flour and water to survive.

And will be a citizen who pays taxes when they are due and try to contribute more in any way I could just for Tanah Airku yang kucintai.

Besides, I am not as smart or as lucky as Andy to be living off only with shares on hand.

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-16 00:23 | Report Abuse

Oh no, everyone has their own capacity and mine only limited to what I do now. I am not fit to be a Minister of Finance, that I can be sure.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:25 | Report Abuse

Sacide, u are not as smart as Andy.....of course...u are smarter than him....who would have thought drinking water and eating flour can produce smart intellect? No wonder syed mokthar want a piece of the flour business......

Wow wow wow!!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-16 00:25 | Report Abuse

Sacide, i just want things to be better for the Malaysians. I want to buy cars at the price same as other countries, not jack up price with APs. I want cheaper electricity, water, non control pricing for rice, sugar, transportation, petrol, etc. Please tell your BN not to lie to the rakyat anymore. Please Please.

Jacko, nowadays everything is online already. Just one key stoke you can make money. Now, i am training myself to eat less and less, like the holy man. One day i will become like buddha. No need to eat for years. hahahaha

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:27 | Report Abuse

I bet Andy didn't take enough flour growing up.....

Sacide82

19 posts

Posted by Sacide82 > 2013-04-16 00:27 | Report Abuse

Lol, not even close. I am just a normal person with limited capacity of brain smart enough for my own day to day living. As to speak, the brain needs a rest and this is where I end.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-16 00:31 | Report Abuse

See, that is y i say when we all present facts, these cacai umno will either flag ur statement or make excuse running from debating facts.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-16 00:32 | Report Abuse

Good Nite Sacide. I am still awake doing meditation. After all no need to work tomorrow because share market crashing already.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-16 00:34 | Report Abuse

Haiz... as at now, down jones already down by nearly 1%.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:39 | Report Abuse

All this while nobody knew and understand what was BNs plan towards 2020.....to make out lives easier, pay less tax, work from home, have a simpler way of life.....and at the same time being protected by them....we have submarine, f18......soon we will have nuclear capabilities and F117.....we are also business capable and increasing our FDI with Lynas just to name a few.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:43 | Report Abuse

No Filipinos, sulus or Kirams can touch us once our submarine can submerge and we can spring a surprise at these low level pirates.....Kakakaka....shoot em fr behind thats our speciality....that what we are saying....we are good at what we do...OK!!! Don't question anymore....let's go towards 2020

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:53 | Report Abuse

Tommorow Future finance minister Sacide will give more updates how we will achieve our debt ahead of US , UK, Japan .....by 2020 and how we can cut cost, work from home and avoid being a snatch thieft victim, ....because u now don't need to pay tax, work fr home, we need less police personnel also and not to mention less cars on the road, no need to argue on car price......

Cannot imagine such genius exist in Malaysia

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 00:58 | Report Abuse

Skyboyman will be Future Home Minister and Ranger will be Minister of Defence.....who will be our future Pm though....

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 01:00 | Report Abuse

Tough choice for Future PM because the prophecy of RAHMAN ended d....some say the new prophecy will be based on MAHATHIR because more letters and BN can stay in power longer.......

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-16 01:00 | Report Abuse

Ehhh got flag d.....they love me.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz