Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-18 20:13 | Report Abuse

Ada baca ini,Malaysia today patut bukan dikuasai BN. http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/55994-daps-constitutional-crisis

1 person likes this.

87 comment(s). Last comment by bingo 2013-04-20 05:54

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:39 | Report Abuse

BN using dirty tactic against DAP will backfire as the DAP supporters will all unite under the PAS logo! DAP supporters still can vote for Pas Keadilan!

I urge the chinese to stand solidly behind Pas and PKR even if DAP were to use their own logo.When there is no DAP candidate in your area,vote either Pas or PKR.

PAS for ALL.... “The Moon Represents My Heart” ( Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin)..

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:39 | Report Abuse

Wise words from Raja Muda Perak.

....must see picture...sila

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2182/rajag.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:40 | Report Abuse

If PR were to take over Putrajaya with DAP running under the Pas logo,I swear that I would cry.That must be the tear of joy.That must be the best gift for Malaysia all of us can ever ask for.God bless Malaysia.

Indelible ink will take about 30 seconds to dry and you may smudge your
ballot paper. Please read and forward this message to family and friends.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:40 | Report Abuse

Let us all support whatever decision the leader of DAP make in regard to the use of Party logo.Our main aim is the see Pakatan Rakyat in Putrajaya!

To us PKR, DAP & PAS are the same...... We are for PR......... Lets throw BN out of PUTRAJAYA........... They don't Deserve it....... LET'S MOVE ON WITH UBAH SPIRIT......... INI KALILAH!!!!!!!!!

I urge the DAP to use Pas logo in the GE13.Please dont trust the SPR saying it is ok to use the DAP logo.Because the ROS have issue a letter saying that the ROS did not recognise the DAP CEC.Later if after winning the election they can say that since ROS does not recognise the DAP CEC the candidates choosen by CEC is null and void!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:41 | Report Abuse

To play safe, better for DAP to use PAS logo in Pen. M'sia & PKR logo in East M'sia. From my knowledge, almost all my friends will vote either PAS or PKR when there isn't a DAP candidate in their respective constituencies. Better not fall into the trickery & deception of SPR & BN!

DAP to use PAS LOGO only on nomination and onPRU13 5th May 2013..BUT on the 6th May 2013 Pakatan Rakyat already at PUTRAJAYA

And then kick out the bloody ROS idiots who are not neutral and have otak udang! May God's curse be upon them!

bingo

2,677 posts

Does the government cares for the poor? If we can save $80 to $100 every month with the abolishment of tolls it would mean very much to those low income fanily

100% true !! not like BN which never listen to the Rakyat voice, come this PRU 13 BN only give sweet to further cheat n lie to the Rakyat !! are we going to contiune to let them cheat us ??

We (Rakyat) must Bury 'Corruptions' this coming 5th May 2013... for the better of our children,grandchildren........ UBAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must united and pray that BN must lose in this GE .they must be punished severely !....God please help us...

bingo

2,677 posts

Breaking News!!! DAP has given ROS until 3 pm on 19-4-2013 Friday to revoke the letter derecognising DAP CEC failing which they will use Pas logo for Peninsula Malaysia and PKR for East Malaysia

...inilah tactic kotor B-end government to caught DAP in tight situation 48 hrs b4 nomination. I hate ppl playing dirty tricks, will give full support to PAS & PKR!

PAS u got my vote even u r Malay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcOtYQF4bs8&feature=youtu.be

Lagu ini dinyanyikan oleh Ustaz Mad China, Pengerusi Lajnah Perpaduan Nasional PAS Gombak sempena Sambutan Tahun Baru Cina.

Tak kira apa logo DAP guna kita tetap sokong.Yang penting hapuskan Binatang N..tak guna.....

Tumbangkan barisan,kembalikan ekonomi dan jelaskan hutang sblum negara muflis! Kita sehati sejiwa, janji tak pangkah cap dacing!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 03:42 | Report Abuse

A NEW MALAYSIA RISES.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9506/newzq.jpg

yfchong

5,798 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-04-19 07:41 | Report Abuse

Sudah many terms Pakai logo rocket tiba tiba cannot, what is the reasons behind

cabaleros

94 posts

Posted by cabaleros > 2013-04-19 08:09 | Report Abuse

aiyo..jgn jadi stupid follower lor.. ROS say can pakai means can pakai lor.. EC says can pakai means can Pakai lor..somemore the inquiry will be done after election lor..dont act like an idiot lor.. everythin must be government conspiracy kaa? haiya..grow up la malaysian.. what nonsense this DAP tryin to do also dunno.. ultimatum to ROS for what? concentrate on the election la.. really idiot..
there is no ulterior motive lor.. u do CEC election, not all qualified members get to attend, and the result is suspicious because technical glitch on EXCEL? wtf donkey story lor..this one not make up story, but from LGE himself lor.. u think EXCEL all auto ka? excel need people to operate lor.. think before you say anything lor..thats why got 'investigation' and inquiry lor... not "DEREGISTRATION" lor..because DAP members themselves go all out complaining result not fair lor.. everythin must conspiracy government kaa? haiyaa... sad sad.. ..

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-19 08:13 | Report Abuse

This is all very good. Very stupid mistake, making the people angry.
Those who will vote for dap will still vote for dap regardless of the sign. Those who had doubts about dap will now vote for dap because they are willing to campaign under pas logo, showing how tolerant they are.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 08:23 | Report Abuse

Agreed. So stupid BN to turn itself a booster for DAP n PR. Especially if DAP campaigns under PAS, another milestone in Malaysia History.

yfchong

5,798 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-04-19 09:49 | Report Abuse

Sun tzu art of war see wind stern ship hull,

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-19 09:49 | Report Abuse

thk god that day didn't rain :D

baby2020

25 posts

Posted by baby2020 > 2013-04-19 10:27 | Report Abuse

I WILL VOTE ANY LOGO BUT BN

Posted by infoumland > 2013-04-19 10:29 | Report Abuse

Kita semua ABU (Asal Bukan Umno). Undi semua kecuali BN, demi rakyat dan masa hapanan anak-anak anda.

richman

10,110 posts

Posted by richman > 2013-04-19 10:29 | Report Abuse

The dacing is now full of cacings/maggots.

Posted by infoumland > 2013-04-19 10:34 | Report Abuse

Kita semua ABU (Asal Bukan Umno). Undi semua kecuali BN, demi rakyat dan masa hapanan anak-anak anda.

baby2020

25 posts

Posted by baby2020 > 2013-04-19 10:41 | Report Abuse

MY AGE IS 57yrs AND I'VE SEEN ALL.AND TUANKU ABDUL RAHMAN TIME IT WAS THE BEST. WE WERE ALL MALAYSIANS AND NOT RACIAL. WHEN RAZAK CAME (NAJIB'S FATHER) RACIAL WAS BORN WITH THE ECONOMIC PLAN . AFTER THAT NO PM EVER DID ANY THING NEW EXCEPT FURFILL RAZAK'S ECONOMIC PLANS. MAMMAK CEMENTED THE DISCRUCTION TO OTHER RACES. NAZIB IS FURTHER GOING TO SUNAMI HIS FATHER'S DREAM OF ONE MALAY. GOD BLESS ALL WHEN ANWAR SPLIT WITH BN. ONLY HE CAN PROVIDE THE CHANGE. VOTE ASAL BUKAN UMNO

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-19 10:41 | Report Abuse

RPK is the same asshole who seemed to have condoned and partook in corrupt practices. In one of his latest blogs:

“From 1978 all the way up to 2008, for 30 years, my objective was to oppose Umno. And I opposed Umno over those 30 years because I hated corruption. And I, of all people, should know because during that time I was a businessman and I had to personally indulge in corruption to get ahead. So who better to talk about corruption than someone who had to survive and succeed in corruption?

I was just like all you wankers and losers. I hated corruption but I still got involved in it because I had no choice and only by getting involved in corruption could I get ahead. Corruption was necessary. You need to condone it if you want to meet your objectives and achieve what you aspire — success”

He seems to be behaving more and more like Warthy lately, probably another person who is bought off by BN. I wouldn't give two hoots what he has to say now.

baby2020

25 posts

Posted by baby2020 > 2013-04-19 10:43 | Report Abuse

RIGHT NOW NAJIB IS BEGGING FOR VOTES..................YES!

Peter Lee

347 posts

Posted by Peter Lee > 2013-04-19 10:46 | Report Abuse

may god bless the old man who know nothing but put malaysia backward 20 years

Ooi Teik Bee

11,178 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 10:59 | Report Abuse

According to Chinese proverb, danger means opportunity.

It is good for DAP to use PAS logo to contest in this GE13.

Please note famous Teresa's Chinese song "Moon represents my heart".

Thank you.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-19 11:03 | Report Abuse

Ha, see PAS also we vote them. At least PAS is not corrupted.

Posted by Lowchinsin > 2013-04-19 11:05 | Report Abuse

Hidup DAP.Hidup UBAH.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-19 11:06 | Report Abuse

BN always make mistake and make the rakyat angry. Why, because they always try to cheat you guys malaysian, hahaha.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-19 11:13 | Report Abuse

Wahai manusia!

Manusia dibahagikan kepada 73 gulungan.

1. 70 gulungan manusia sembahyang tak ikut qitabullah

2. 2 gulungan sembahyang ikut qitab tapi tak ada ilmu batin

3. HANYA 1 (SATU) gulungan manusia solat ikut qitab dan ada ilmu batin (ketuhanan). Gulungan ini yang digelar al sunnah wal jamaah. Ini saja gulungan yang ALLAH SWT terima. 72 gulungan akan dicampak ke negara.

Kamu semua, hitung dan pikir lah dimana kamu dikategorikan dari 73 gulungan manusia ini. Jika dunia kamu kejar, dunia lah kamu dapat.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 11:16 | Report Abuse

Kalau perasuah kita angkat sebagai pemerintah, lagi cepat lah negara kita bankrupt. Ubah lah sebelum terlambat.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,178 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 11:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-19 11:28 | Report Abuse

Maka ,jangan bangga dengan parti apa pun yang kamu pilih. Yang nyata dan pasti berlaku, kamu semua akan dibahagikan kepada 73 gulungan di akhirat kelak. Kebanyakan kamu adalah dalam gulungan 72/73. 70/73 adalah orang kafir yang pasti neraka sedang menunggu kamu. Tiada ampun and maaf ketika di saat perhitungan nanti.

Hanya 1 gulungan yang akan selamat dan mereka ini lah yg digelar al sunnah wal jemaah. Sebab? Selain daripada menjadi seorang berpegang padi ISLAM, gulungan ini ada ilmu batin (ketuhanan). Gulungan ini yang ada ilmu syariat, tariqat, hakikat dan makrifatullah.

AWALUDIN MAKRIFATULLAH... awal2 agama mengenal ALLAH.

Jadi, jangan bangga n sombong dengan apa yang kanu semua pegang sekarang. Parti2 kamu tak akan dapat menolong kamu di alam barzakh dan akhirat. Hanya ilmu yang haq saja yang dapat menolong kamu, bukan ilmu sesat yang kamu ketahui sekarang.

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2013-04-19 11:31 | Report Abuse

Own party CEC election problem, blame BN. Beat traffic light, kena summon, blame BN. Road congestion, blame BN. No malay candidates, blame BN. No housing for the poor, blame BN. 700+ delegates never invited for CEC meeting, blame BN. KS in Gelang Patah, blame BN. High rise projects at the hill, blame BN. Loss in election, blame BN. Winning the election, blame BN. Apa lagi....all because of BN....ha ha ha.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-19 11:48 | Report Abuse

What is this Ranger talk? Who holds everything? You BN cronies lor..! Eat everything and leave shit for the Rakyat. Stupid brainless shit!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,178 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 11:54 | Report Abuse

You want to win, please win it gentlemanly. Not using dirty tactic.

No country in the whole world has this type of ruling, only in bolih land governed by BN.

I do not respect people who cheat to win.

Thank you

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-19 11:56 | Report Abuse

Gerrymandering!!!!

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 11:59 | Report Abuse

Can you imagine as a PM you dare not to take the opposition's challenge to debate about the manifesto?? This answers all.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 12:22 | Report Abuse

林吉祥为什么掉眼泪

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/227322
杨善勇
2013年4月19日 中午12点13分

【即时评论】

提名在即,社团注册局不承认行动党中央执行委员会的信函是匪夷所思的,当然,也是可以理解。摆在眼前的问题,不仅仅是在同一天发出两封自相矛盾的公函,而是社团注册局的大作业和小动作确实耐人寻味。

行政效率何在

首先,中央执行委员会的票计失误,可不是昨天的新闻。潘俭伟发出的那一篇纠正改选成绩的文告,日期是早在2013年1月4日。从那当儿算起,至今前后已有105天之久。难道,这就是一个马来西亚社团注册局的行政效率吗?

其次,两封自相矛盾的公函,秩序应当如何(同时)解读?如果社团注册局不承认行动党中委会在先,听证会延至5月9日之事在后,行动党中央执行委员会目前可有法定地位?

反之,如果听证会延至5月9日之事为主,按照常识理解,即便社团注册局(随后暂)不承认行动党中委会,似乎也无关宏旨。总之,定论还待听证会之后才作决定。

促成三党融合

好了,假如行动党中央执行委员会的法定顿生疑问,社团注册局总监阿都拉曼(Abdul Rahman Othman)澄清,民主行动党依然能够以本身的党徽参加第13届大选的竞选,是否存有困扰之处?

答案浅显不过,一个不获社团注册局认可的行动党中央执行委员会,请问应当如何发出合法的委托书给他们的候选人呢?这么一问,可见社团注册局所言和所行,处处充满了吊诡。那么,纵然行动党的代表可以本身的党徽出战,那又何意义呢?

慢着,后戏,还没完呢,这只是开始。延伸开去,发挥一点点的联想力,我们甚至还可以设想,万一注册火箭的注册确实撤销了,届时宪法如何诠释个别州属乃至整个国家,伊斯兰党、公正与民主行动党合组的联合政府?

想到这些,我们自可明白行动党国会领袖兼振林山候选人林吉祥为何一反平日硬汉形象,坦言这是他接近百个世纪参选经历首次遇上或无法以火箭党徽上阵的状况,牵肠挂肚,不能入眠,而流泪了。

铁汉一哭,怕是社团注册局之弄巧,因此反拙,提前促成三党的融合;这一个意想不到的反高潮,也算是注册局的法门无边,功德无量。民联一旦入主布城,一定要感念恩公暗助一笔,成就民主。

Lee Tai

6 posts

Posted by Lee Tai > 2013-04-19 12:31 | Report Abuse

BN , don't use dirty tactics to win. Be fair. A fence sitter myself has now decided to vote for PR

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-04-19 12:44 | Report Abuse

80% of the Rakyat is rational and respect fairness. The consequences of lost of trust would be unthinkable. Middle east is a very good example for everybody not stupid enough to learn.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 12:49 | Report Abuse

ROS dan PRU telah cakap,DAP bolih menggunakan logo rocket,bolihkah PRU tarik balik apa yang mereka cakap nanti?mustahil. tetapi DAP segaja play up issue ini kerana tak mahu mengaku kesalahan pujuk pimpiman DAP mengendalikan kongres parti mereka.DAP kalau hendak mengelakan adakan kongres baru untuk memilih pucuk pimpiman mereka,bolih kemukakan hal ini ke mahkamah,membuktikan semua yang dibentangkan ROS itu bohong belaka.

Hal ini tidak kena mengena dengan logo yang hendak di pakai dalam PRU.DAP tetap wujud sebagai parti politik yang sah,kecuali Majlis tertinggi mereka yang di adu tidak di pilih mengikut peratuaran itu dikehendaki pilih semula.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-19 12:51 | Report Abuse

Let us do our best to trigger "Political Tsunami 2.0" in GE13. Here are what you can do to walk the last mile with us.

Ubah Sekarang, Bersihkan Malaysia! Ini kalilah!

To see what you can do to bring about change, visit us at:
www.spark-the-change.com

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 14:28 | Report Abuse

http://www.kinitv.com/channel/8?v=r2kUt_ICsyw
Lim Kit Siang's Press Conference

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 15:53 | Report Abuse

Karpal confirms DAP to use PAS, PKR logos
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/227304

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 16:01 | Report Abuse

First time ever in Malaysia, Rocket lands on the Moon. Who's the Force behind? Quantum-Leaping the process of Malaysia for ALL Malaysians.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 16:02 | Report Abuse

Will support any candidates as long as not BN/UMNO.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-19 16:04 | Report Abuse

saya benci orang mana mana pun yang bohong selalu,tiada badan kerajaan yang melarang DAP pakai logo rocket,,tetapi lim kit siang terus mengulangi ROS yang mengharamkan rocket.

freonsf

645 posts

Posted by freonsf > 2013-04-19 16:08 | Report Abuse

Will support any candidates as long as not BN/UMNO/MCA/MIC.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-19 16:11 | Report Abuse

kulimchan, jangan tabur fitnah. Pergi check betul betul, masalah bukan DAP haram tetapi CEC tidak di iktirafkan oleh ROS. So, SG DAP tak boleh keluarkan watikah. Faham ka? Otak tiga suku kulimchan, penabur fitnah dan pembohong

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-19 16:13 | Report Abuse

So Righteous and Principled yooh~ you tak benci parti yang rasuah selalu??? Go back n read properly the 2 contradictory letters? Either you are blind or Blinded by ????.

kglin

93 posts

Posted by kglin > 2013-04-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

DAP is seeking clarification from Ross as they sent out 2 letters to them. Don't just talk, black and white please!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,178 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

The world is always very fair one, the more you cheat, the worst will be the outcome.

Please watch and see for yourself.

Thank you.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz