Posted by bingo > 2013-05-05 04:13 | Report Abuse

老马在投票日的前夕,借病逃到欧州避难了,他的私人飞机,是在Subang空军基地起飞的。畏罪潜逃,还充什么马来种族霸权的英雄,这次国阵输定了! 照片:号外!老马刚才已经飞离大马到欧洲,它说是去欧洲就医! Latest news! Dr M has departed from subang to europe... reason is to seek medical treatment! http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3590/chabut.jpg

Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by bingo 2013-05-05 17:41

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-05-05 06:08 | Report Abuse

We Malaysians stand today on the brink of history. We have reached the final day of a historic campaign that will change our country forever. Throughout Malaysia, we have seen hundreds of thousands of people of all ethnicities come to our ceramahs. The response in frontline states such as Johor, Sabah and Sarawak, the heartland and fortresses of Umno and Barisan Nasional, has been tremendous and inspiring.

To the rakyat and supporters of Pakatan Rakyat, we thank you for your faith, your courage, and your committment. This is a campaign built on the millions of small and large sacrifices that you have all made. It humbles me and all leaders in Pakatan Rakyat.

Sunday’s election will mark the decisive step in an amazing, peaceful, democratic revolution that will take Malaysia into a new era. Let us go out to vote in strength on Sunday for candidates in Keadilan, PAS and DAP.

A few instructions that will help us win:
Encourage all your friends, family and neighbours to cast their ballots because every vote counts
Know where your polling station is. Double and triple check your voting status. Plan a route to the polling station and do consider traffic
Vote as early in the day as possible. Polling starts at 8 AM and an early vote helps us to defend against voter fraud
Do not be intimidated by those who try to scare or threaten you, we are here to defend the rights of all Malaysians
Believe that your vote will change the future of our country and when you check the box on your ballot your act will be written into the history of Malaysia
In preparation for our first few months of government, I am releasing a Pakatan Rakyat Roadmap outlining key actions that we will undertake in order to fulfill our manifesto promises. As I have always emphasized, the focus of this roadmap must be pro-rakyat and consist of measures that will have both immediate impact, and long-term benefits. These are reforms that BN has never dared to implement, but Pakatan Rakyat has the courage to do so – reforms that will bring back a renaissance, a genuine merdeka and democracy to Malaysia.

You can read the 100 Day Plan here at http://www.anwaribrahim.com/100days. Please share it with everyone who you know.

I want assure all Malaysians not to fear. This transition will not only be historic, but also peaceful. Pakatan Rakyat’s Security Advisory Council of former generals and police will help myself and other Pakatan Rakyat leaders through the process.

I warn the Election Commission again - the rakyat will not tolerate any electoral fraud. Be vigilant of all suspicious activities. We must ensure that only Malaysians will decide the fate of our nation, and Insyallah, we will succeed.

Our nation is a land of promise and fulfillment. Seize your destiny. Ini kali lah!

Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim
May 4, 2013

PS We are making a huge push to get out the vote on Sunday. We still need your help to make it happen. If you have not given before, please consider a donation now. If you have given before, consider our success on Sunday the best return on investment possible.

Click here to donate: http://anwaribrahim.com/SplashPg/contribute

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-05 08:17 | Report Abuse

Selamat Pagi Malaysia!

We hope that we have provided you with sufficient information to enable you to make an informed decision in today's election. As Malaysians, I sincerely hope that you understand what needs to be done for the benefit of this country. The journey has been long and arduous but worth every sweat and tear. Remember, you are voting for the future of Malaysia. Ubah!

Keep Calm & Cast Your Vote! INIKALILAH!

-Admin Team-

Ram Cheong

450 posts

Posted by Ram Cheong > 2013-05-05 14:02 | Report Abuse

there is a strong sense of change in the atmosphere all over . ................ UBAH INI KALILAH

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-05 14:22 | Report Abuse

This mahaikutty fcuker u turn back to kedah.

Greenpower

304 posts

Posted by Greenpower > 2013-05-05 14:25 | Report Abuse

Ask him no need to cabut lol.

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-05-05 15:04 | Report Abuse

Get some fresh air mah.......n new ideas

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-05-05 15:07 | Report Abuse

Isn't he who guaranteed the indelible ink...and now it has become delible ink. And now he guarantees no dubious voters....

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/229193

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-05-05 15:12 | Report Abuse

Base on the EC chair meh claim, that they have link the NRD records to the SPR that cheating will be impossible. He must resign if he truly thinks this way....what he is saying is if NRD says its citizen, than its true. What type of leadership does this person have?
A two day old Bangla landed in Malaysia got an IC and paid 1500.
And he says it's correct....

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-05 15:26 | Report Abuse

I do not understand why BN can bribe these bangla and still at large. Is it only in malaysia?

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-05-05 15:33 | Report Abuse

The show of democracy is only for the Western and media......the Malaysian are living the true fraud!!

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-05-05 15:43 | Report Abuse

Last 1 hr and 15 minutes. pls defend at ur polling station for fraud ghost voters......HELP HELP SOS....NOW this is the last 1hr they are bringing more voters in now....

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-05-05 15:44 | Report Abuse

This is the last 1hr we have been waiting for the last 1 year. Pls spare that hr defending. I am based in Cheras now and we need all to be vigilant....

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-05 15:47 | Report Abuse

Leboh Pantai in critical mode. Too many ghost there. Please help.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-05 17:41 | Report Abuse

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200930330197649

These BANGLA's are SHOWING UP "NATIONWIDE"...definitely something PLANNED & COORDINATED which requires FUNDING as well as they show up not only with IC's but also in BUSES & VANS too!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz