Posted by Najib Zamry > 2013-08-23 10:31 | Report Abuse

(1) Trading great discount below NTA (2) Good Dividend Yield above 4% (3) Low/Pe Target price for OKA RM1.00 , Halex RM0.80

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by tuniamasingh 2013-08-26 11:21

haikeyila

1,063 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-08-23 10:48 | Report Abuse

been monitoring Halex. Seems to have solid financials, but their profit margins are low. ROE not great at 4% and P/E high at 17. Who are their competitors?

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2013-08-23 10:53 | Report Abuse

NZ, I read about the operation of OKA

OKA Corporation Berhad is a Malaysia-based investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of pre-cast concrete products and ready-mixed concrete, trading of ready-mixed concrete, construction and provision of transportation, and other related services. The Company operates in two segments: Manufacturing, which deals with Manufacturing and sales of pre-cast concrete products and Others, which deals with Trading of readymixed concrete and prestressed concrete piles, provision of transportation and other related services and construction and related services. Its subsidiaries are OKA Concrete Industries Sdn Bhd, OKA Readymixed Concrete Sdn Bhd, OKA Engineering and Trading Sdn Bhd, Pembinaan Cahaya Emas Sdn Bhd and Real Charisma Sdn Bhd.

Very Assets Rich company. I have heard about the privatisation rumour recently. Have you got any clue?

Posted by Najib Zamry > 2013-08-23 13:01 | Report Abuse

You will not go wrong with companies that have solid fundamental which are Assets Rich, good dividend yield, cash rich/very low gearing and LOW FOREIGN SHAREHOLDING.

If you were to ask me about the next 3 potiental privatised candidates, here you are:-

(1) Halex Corporation
(2) OKA Corporation
(3) Century Bond.

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2013-08-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

Thanks NZ, will monitor closely. Just read OKA's annual report, amaze with the amount of factories and properties that they have.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz