Posted by Kim Yap Lau > 2014-01-24 14:37 | Report Abuse

http://adf.ly/cXwBf

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by tkteoh80 2014-01-26 13:29

Posted by Kim Yap Lau > 2014-01-24 14:39 | Report Abuse

WOOD

So, the Wood is weak. Health wise, this means we will all have to be gentle with our liver and gallbladder: Wood organs that will be under stress next year, especially during the strong Fire months. Liver cleanse are in order in early springtime, to help.

This also means that Wood related industries might take a hit next year: education and the publishing industry come to mind. My guess is that the education system in several democracies will go through difficult times; with maybe reforms that won’t go well or cut in budgets.

Quite literally, forests like the Amazon could be the subject of fights or natural disasters next year. Taking care of the environment is also an activity related to the Wood Chi that is under attack next year. The attack could be natural, or due to governmental policies: time will tell.

FIRE

However, the Fire related industries will obviously be strong and greatly benefit from the Chi of 2014. I expect developments in telecommunication and computers related industries. Watch out for major announcements from Apple, Microsoft or Google for example; especially in February and during the summer.

I also expect the stock market to experience highs, rather than a crash, in 2014. Maybe a new record for the Down Jones…

In term of food, while organic should thrive (see below), the Fast Food industry can also benefit from this Fire trend. Fire increases the speed and benefits the industries that rely on fast turnover.

In other domains, that can also translate in speed records. That was the case in 1954, when Juan Fangio , made a new fastest lap of the Silverstone Circuit with an average speed of 100.35 mph.

EARTH

The Earth industries will also benefit from such a strong Fire. Why? Firstly, because the Fire feeds the Earth. Secondly, because the Wood is weakened next year and Wood controls the Earth; so without such a control, the Earth gets stronger.

Expect a good year for the real estate market that should know a peak. Insurance companies could also benefit. Major discoveries in archaeology are likely to occur. Ariculture reforms could benefit this trade. We can also expect advancement in animals’ rights. Organic and real food should thrive, and abuse of animal welfare be exposed.

METAL

Metal industries will have a hard time, most likely. Cuts could be made that will be detrimental to medicine or healthcare; scandals with the drugs industries are likely to be exposed. The strong Fire shining will cast some lights on facts that were previously hidden and Metal industries, controlled by the Fire, are likely to be in a hot spot and witness new regulations.

WATER

Strong Water clashes with Water. The transport industry will likely experiences some problems, especially during the strong Fire months. Problems with maritime transports could occur, but any form of transport (train, cars and planes) can be affected. Paradoxically, the transport industry could also witness major technological developments next year

Posted by Kim Yap Lau > 2014-01-24 17:09 | Report Abuse

Full article in Chinese can be downloaded from http://adf.ly/cYB3d

JayC

1,302 posts

Posted by JayC > 2014-01-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

Can i download from other source. I don't have twitter

Post a Comment
Market Buzz